OMG - Now Obummer's Giving College Financial Aid to Illegals!

Old 03-02-2015, 06:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Yes, the Democrats were united in trying to keep us out of the Iraq War because NO ONE but Republicans thought there were WMDs in Iraq.

It was all a big Republican lie after 9/11 because we all know the Democrats would never play politics with this, especially when we had troops in combat

See this link for the evidence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5p-qIq32m8

Congress did not - and does not - have access to the same intelligence the POTUS does.

Remember ...........IT'S A SLAM DUNK?

Remember .......... IRAQUI OIL WILL PAY FOR THE WAR?

Remember .......... THE IRAQUIS WILL TREAT US AS LIBERATORS?

I reckon you don't.
Old 03-02-2015, 07:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
Congress did not - and does not - have access to the same intelligence the POTUS does.

I reckon you don't.
Yeah, George "the Weasel" had quite the way with words, didn't he?

Interesting that he has not travelled outside the US since leaving office. He might be arrested abroad and tried as a war criminal.
Old 03-02-2015, 07:37 PM
n/a

Quote:

Interesting that he has not travelled outside the US since leaving office. He might be arrested abroad and tried as a war criminal.
Old 03-02-2015, 08:14 PM
n/a

Quote:

George W Bush and Dick Cheney haven't even been invited to attend the Republican National Conventions since leaving office.
Old 03-03-2015, 12:06 PM
n/a

Quote:

I reckon you don't.
Once again, you reliably missed the point

Everyone believed wmds existed based on the Intel, including the dem leadership as the video shows ... hard to face the truth I know and it takes the legs out from the mindless bush lied robotic chants too

Your comment about Intel disparity between Potus And congress also reliably wrong as well. You also apparently forgot Clinton was Potus for 8 years and had access to all the Intel ... At least whenever he wasn't chasing skirts in the Oval Office

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.