Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, Political talk (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-political-talk-88/)
-   -   One Evil Human Being - from Steve Kroft (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-political-talk-88/one-evil-human-being-steve-kroft-39903/)

Guest 07-03-2011 02:02 PM

Richie -

Just what do you think should be done with George Soros? You said he is a global evil and he has plans for a New World Order. You posted that he worked with the Nazi regime. You posted that Soros has plans for the destruction of the USA.

Specifically, what do you believe should be done with George Soros - and how it can be accomplished (again, please be specific)?

Guest 07-03-2011 02:14 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 367613)
I don't know. Only that what's other solutions would you be wishing for the unfairness, or lack of kindness to others, demonstrated by the private business practices of the corporation as related to even the personal examples you mentioned?

When you work for others there are things beyond your control, and should be beyond the control of government unless the practice is illegal. Usually that means if the business practice steps on the legal rights and freedoms of another.

Believe me Cologal, there's been many occasions I wanted to knock my boss on his backside, but it was his business and his coin in my pocket. My option was to do things his way or depart. That's as it should be. Even being a union member, it's the boss' business.

But back to the thread. Everyone needs to do their homework on the global evil that is George Soros, and his plans for a New World Order. Dismiss him at our country's peril.

I understand what you are saying however.... My father, who was old enough to be my grandfather, told me many stories about the robber barons when I was a child. It seems to me that they have returned.

You seem to think that business is, how should I say it, God like or maybe untouchable. But I see things differently business can't be business without the people who purchase their goods or services. So today I bought a pair of pants online... the original price was around $50.00... I paid 17.50. I got that price because there are less people buying because they don't have jobs. This companies stock price maybe doing well, I'm not sure, but obviously sales are not.

A rising tide floats all boats......

Honestly, Richie I have tired of all the attacks on everything supporting the left. Somethings may truely be evil but not everything is evil. On either side.

Guest 07-03-2011 03:15 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 367641)
Honestly, Richie I have tired of all the attacks on everything supporting the left. Somethings may truely be evil but not everything is evil. On either side.

I don't attack everything associated with the left, but I admit, I do attack most leftist positions and I believe with good reason, as I believe most of what the new left is advancing is destroying the fabric of our country.

George Soros is a true world evil, and in response to my friend Bugs, I just want people to see him for what his is and know what I say is true because of what he's doing. The people who are facilitating his ambitions are also suspect. I'll leave it there for now so as not to cloud the issue and go off on a tangent.

The other side of the coin here is because George Soros is facilitating his schemes primarily through his money and influence with the Democrat Party, the knee jerk reaction of the left is to defend at all costs, and therefore to defend the indefensible. Of course I'm referring again to George Soros.

Guest 07-03-2011 03:23 PM

So, Richie, your point is to only point to the problem of a former Nazi evil genius taking over the USA and creating a New World Order - but not to offer any specific solutions and tell how they could be accomplished?

I am sure you have some good ideas - but I would watch what I would post on an open forum. Never know who is looking at the Internet!

Guest 07-03-2011 03:39 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 367657)
So, Richie, your point is to only point to the problem of a former Nazi evil genius taking over the USA and creating a New World Order - but not to offer any specific solutions and tell how they could be accomplished?

I am sure you have some good ideas - but I would watch what I would post on an open forum. Never know who is looking at the Internet!

I could post plenty, but for who? For you? Evidence is that you don't really read what you don't like, so what's the point of that?

You want me to give solutions for the elimination of this dire threat to the future of our country? You're too funny.

Guest 07-03-2011 03:46 PM

Many times I've read articles on how the "vanishing of shame" has lead to the breakdown of society. Basically that you just don't hear "have you no shame?" anymore. I've read about that being a contributor to everything from the welfare class to criminals and that the people doing the commenting are usually more towards the right wing.

It hit me not long ago.. This "absence of shame" isn't the kind of thing that would seek out only those in lower economic situations. A rich person would be just as susceptible. It's not like they're another species - they're human..

Is it this "shame-ectomy" that could be showing itself in the incredible expansion of the gulf between the "haves" and "have-nots"? (I'm talking about the kinds of numbers outlining the difference in orders of magnitude between executive and 'ordinary' pay).

Guest 07-03-2011 08:36 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 367652)
I don't attack everything associated with the left, but I admit, I do attack most leftist positions and I believe with good reason, as I believe most of what the new left is advancing is destroying the fabric of our country.

George Soros is a true world evil, and in response to my friend Bugs, I just want people to see him for what his is and know what I say is true because of what he's doing. The people who are facilitating his ambitions are also suspect. I'll leave it there for now so as not to cloud the issue and go off on a tangent.

The other side of the coin here is because George Soros is facilitating his schemes primarily through his money and influence with the Democrat Party, the knee jerk reaction of the left is to defend at all costs, and therefore to defend the indefensible. Of course I'm referring again to George Soros.

I knew that I had heard something about the New World Order and the Bush family. I didn't believe this anymore than I believe this new conspiracy. So here is just 1 link:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_sociopol_bush.htm

Guest 07-03-2011 09:29 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 367730)
I knew that I had heard something about the New World Order and the Bush family. I didn't believe this anymore than I believe this new conspiracy. So here is just 1 link:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_sociopol_bush.htm

Bush? You've got to be kidding. Hello, he's riding his bicycle in Texas and eating hot dogs at the Ranger's games, hello!

Please read up and study the man who's trying to destroy the country you love; please.

Also you might watch the video I've linked, as the one in the article doesn't work. It the one they had linked. Let Mr. Soros tell you himself.

http://www.sovereignindependent.com/?p=11781

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_ur1M1ya4U[/ame]

Guest 07-04-2011 12:37 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 367739)
Bush? You've got to be kidding. Hello, he's riding his bicycle in Texas and eating hot dogs at the Ranger's games, hello!

Please read up and study the man who's trying to destroy the country you love; please.

Also you might watch the video I've linked, as the one in the article doesn't work. It the one they had linked. Let Mr. Soros tell you himself.

http://www.sovereignindependent.com/?p=11781

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_ur1M1ya4U

Richie did you even check out the link? I think not.... I don't believe in the new world order bs from either side.

Guest 07-04-2011 02:20 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 367754)
Richie did you even check out the link? I think not.... I don't believe in the new world order bs from either side.

There are plenty of links. I only chose one. There are plenty of videos with Soros talking about the coming new world order with the US in a declined world role, and how that is necessary. He is putting his money and influence behind that goal.

You can believe what you want. I can only attempt to nudge people to try and learn more. As they say, the truth will out.

Guest 07-04-2011 03:10 PM

George soros is an internationalist and hence his motives are self serving and designed to denigrate and dimiish the United States figuratively and literally.

He is using Obama to advance that agenda. Soros would be king

France had the same leanings at the beginning of WWII and had a rude awakening and but for America would be ruled by Nazi Germany today.

I googled internationalism and was dismayed at what I read.

I am proud to say that I will always believe that the United States is an exceptional nation and the one nation that advances democracy

Hence George Soros is the enemy of USA

Guest 07-04-2011 03:16 PM

George Soros Has Done

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 367900)
George soros is an internationalist and hence his motives are self serving and designed to denigrate and dimiish the United States figuratively and literally.

He is using Obama to advance that agenda. Soros would be king

France had the same leanings at the beginning of WWII and had a rude awakening and but for America would be ruled by Nazi Germany today.

I googled internationalism and was dismayed at what I read.

I am proud to say that I will always believe that the United States is an exceptional nation and the one nation that advances democracy

Hence George Soros is the enemy of USA

much work to end undemocratic, authoritarian, communist regimes. Maybe you're listening to the wrong people.

Guest 07-04-2011 03:26 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 367901)
much work to end undemocratic, authoritarian, communist regimes. Maybe you're listening to the wrong people.

undemocratic, authoritarian and communist regimes make lousy internationalist.

Soros can't be king of the hill unless internationalism takes hold.

My point is that internationalism can only thrive at the expense of nationalism. I am proud to be a citizen of America. I do not want to be a citizen of the world. it is not in my best interest nor any American

Guest 07-05-2011 01:03 PM

It might be interesting to see what being a "citizen of the world" would be - but I'm reticent as I'm quite proud to be a citizen of the United States.

But let's be realistic here. Who would define the rights and privileges? In Germany or other European countries, you can still make a mint and yet even secretaries get vacation time that makes us look like slaves here, paid sick leave and health care that beats the pants off of us. MEANWHILE you can still make a mint as an executive (just not "more money than God" like Wall Street). Heck, I have government benefits that I took although I could make more money in the private sector because now, it's not all about the scorecard of what's in my checking account. I have a house that's larger than what I NEED (thankfully I was able to hold on to it through my divorce with repair work and refinancing).

To be honest, if you put a list of the pros and cons of Euro vs. US in front of most Americans, we might be shocked at the results. Part of that comes from the fact that a lot of people don't think the Bill of Rights was a good idea (polls showing re-worded articles of the Bill of Rights were not popular in the eyes of people who weren't told these were the articles of the BoR).

As much as I am a dyed-in-the-woll American, born here and hope to die here, I'm forced to look at how other countries have passed us by in so many ways. We used to have the tallest buildings, the best cars, the grandest public works projects, the best health care, the most class mobility. Now, NONE of that is true. One thing we CAN hold on to is that we have more manufacturing GDP (and we'll have to work harder to keep that) and that we have the most efficient work force in the country (largely because of the race to the bottom in wages while executive pay keeps going up).

Other countries took our model after WWII, tweaked it and are eating our lunch.

Just for one example, Presidents back to *NIXON* said we have to get off imported oil as we'd grown too large for our own oil resources. Have we? No. What we now have, 40 years later, is a Congress claiming that we have to eliminate grant and loan programs for wind and solar power while KEEPING the multi-billion dollar subsidies for Big Oil when they're making *record profits*.

Guest 07-05-2011 02:54 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 368144)
It might be interesting to see what being a "citizen of the world" would be - but I'm reticent as I'm quite proud to be a citizen of the United States.

But let's be realistic here. Who would define the rights and privileges? In Germany or other European countries, you can still make a mint and yet even secretaries get vacation time that makes us look like slaves here, paid sick leave and health care that beats the pants off of us. MEANWHILE you can still make a mint as an executive (just not "more money than God" like Wall Street). Heck, I have government benefits that I took although I could make more money in the private sector because now, it's not all about the scorecard of what's in my checking account. I have a house that's larger than what I NEED (thankfully I was able to hold on to it through my divorce with repair work and refinancing).

To be honest, if you put a list of the pros and cons of Euro vs. US in front of most Americans, we might be shocked at the results. Part of that comes from the fact that a lot of people don't think the Bill of Rights was a good idea (polls showing re-worded articles of the Bill of Rights were not popular in the eyes of people who weren't told these were the articles of the BoR).

As much as I am a dyed-in-the-woll American, born here and hope to die here, I'm forced to look at how other countries have passed us by in so many ways. We used to have the tallest buildings, the best cars, the grandest public works projects, the best health care, the most class mobility. Now, NONE of that is true. One thing we CAN hold on to is that we have more manufacturing GDP (and we'll have to work harder to keep that) and that we have the most efficient work force in the country (largely because of the race to the bottom in wages while executive pay keeps going up).

Other countries took our model after WWII, tweaked it and are eating our lunch.

Just for one example, Presidents back to *NIXON* said we have to get off imported oil as we'd grown too large for our own oil resources. Have we? No. What we now have, 40 years later, is a Congress claiming that we have to eliminate grant and loan programs for wind and solar power while KEEPING the multi-billion dollar subsidies for Big Oil when they're making *record profits*.

That's because we keep hiring the wrong help. We need to get better at hiring selection. We need to be more self-reliant as individuals. You get the idea