In One Tweet, Donald Trump Just Spread Fake History, Libeled a Hero, and Admired an A

Old 08-18-2017, 07:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Where IS the equality? Where are blacks actually equal? Do they have a villages? Do they have a MIT? Are there black Einsteins? NO...there is not. They are not the same as us...when left to their own...they languish...ALWAYS.

NAME A BLACK PLACE THAT DOESN'T SUCK...JUST ONE.

I don't hate them any more than I'd hate a rat. They're an animal that is being masqueraded as human.

Lets go down to MLK Blvd and see the REAL blacks...not the BS you see on TV and in the movies. Those aren't black people...those are the IMAGES they want you to have of black people. You MUST go to where they live...where the 99% live...the inner cities, the black parts of town to see how they REALLY live...and they live like violent animals. A wolf. Compared to white people...nice, friendly, dogs.
Again, your racist hatred has once again taken you to illogical conclusions.
Old 08-18-2017, 07:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
Again, your racist hatred has once again taken you to illogical conclusions.
You say that...WHAT are they? WHAT do I have incorrect? Lets go down to MLK Blvd next Sat night and we'll see the REAL black population...you can show me how equal they are to us. Maybe we can make up a few questions to ask...see what they know...see how they think.

A deal?

We can go city to city...canvass every MLK Blvd and get an average. Then we can compare that to the mostly white places. See how they differ. And THEN you can explain to us here how I'm wrong. You can explain that there's really NO difference between black places and white places. They're equal too.
Old 08-18-2017, 07:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
You say that...WHAT are they? WHAT do I have incorrect? Lets go down to MLK Blvd next Sat night and we'll see the REAL black population...you can show me how equal they are to us. Maybe we can make up a few questions to ask...see what they know...see how they think.

A deal?

We can go city to city...canvass every MLK Blvd and get an average. Then we can compare that to the mostly white places. See how they differ. And THEN you can explain to us here how I'm wrong. You can explain that there's really NO difference between black places and white places. They're equal too.
Again you equate geographical differences with equality. Again, your hatred polarizes your illogical conclusions.
Old 08-18-2017, 08:02 PM
n/a

Question Where am I?

Quote:
Rename WASHINGTON D.C. and give it back to the South.
Reminds me of when I was assigned from Florida to Washington, DC, and was sharing an office with two former NYPD policemen.

I kept talking about being "here, up north," and they kept referring to being "here, down south."

Tags
hero, admired, libeled, history, donald

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.