if you are a Trump supporter it matters little that....

Old 07-08-2016, 01:29 PM
n/a

Default if you are a Trump supporter it matters little that....

Your candidate has screwed small business (countless examples on internet)
It matters little that he shows bias against women, muslims, latinos, and really anyone that doesn't kiss his shoes.
Has proven as someone that answers to no one and would be a loose canon in world affairs.
And the possibility of his son as vp!
And your candidate has yet to disclose his tax return, what is he hiding!
Please tell me that it doesn't matter that he is a nut case, as long as he isn't a Democrat makes him ok in your book.

all of the above qualifies you for being ignorant. Wake up and smell the _hit.
Old 07-08-2016, 01:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
It matters little that he shows bias against women, muslims, latinos, and really anyone that doesn't kiss his shoes.
Has proven as someone that answers to no one and would be a loose canon in world affairs.
Please tell me that it doesn't matter that he is a nut case, as long as he isn't a Democrat makes him ok in your book.

So, your choice is a PROVEN Liar who my be indicted for perjury before Congress?
Old 07-08-2016, 02:47 PM
n/a

Default Please..,

Quote:
So, your choice is a PROVEN Liar who my be indicted for perjury before Congress?
keep current with the news. NOT your news but the actual news!!!

Have you missed your medication!
Old 07-08-2016, 03:18 PM
n/a

Quote:

Hope the perjury indictment goes as well as the nine Benghazi hearings.
Old 07-08-2016, 03:20 PM
n/a

Quote:

Your candidate has screwed all regular citizens by escaping prosecution that the rest of us wouldn't.
It matters little that she supports an a President who supports Muslim ideology more than Amereican, and she (and Bill) have amassed personally many many millions from the Clinton Foundation Scheme.
Has proven that she lies to anyone including Congress when asked if she ever sent or received Classified information over her personal unsecured server. OK, she did not "intend to" but in some cases "you can't fix stupid"
And the possibility of disbarred adulterer Bill as First Lady!
Her boss has sealed his College Records and Hillary has not held a press conference in over 16 weeks, what are they hiding.
Please tell me that it doesn't matter that she is a liar, as long as she isn't a Republican makes her ok in your book.
all of the above qualifies you for being ignorant. Wake up and smell the _hit.[/QUOTE]
It seems either side can claim through many truths an untruths about the candidates, so each individual voting must make their own decision of who is the best or the best of the worst. For me in this case may the best MAN win.
Old 07-08-2016, 03:28 PM
n/a

Ivanka for VP? Eric Trump, Bob Corker support Trump/Trump ticket

I guessed he was considering his daughter. And quite a while ago I guessed that Trumpo never expected to get this far. That's why he can say the craziest things. He never wanted to win. I thought he had a Joe Kennedy sort of mindset. He wanted to see his children pursue the presidency down the road.

But maybe his daughter's fate was sealed by her brother.

"Ivanka’s brother agrees [with Sen. Bob Corker]. When asked about the comments on Fox & Friends Thursday, he raved about his sister’s beauty and brains.

“She’s got the beautiful looks. She’s smart, she’s smart, smart, smart. Yeah, she’s certainly got my vote,” he said.

He doesn't get the whole women's lib thing either.
Old 07-08-2016, 03:47 PM
n/a

Default Dear people

Quote:

As I read through this thread and far too many like it. Damn it people this is not a sporting event-my team no matter what.
Hillary was let off the hook by the FBI they did in fact find her guilty of GROSS NEGLIGENCE. Like BILLY with so much smoke around him there was sure to be a fire. The HYPNOTIZED supporters even now with ....... stains on Monica's dress give the Clintons a get out f jail free. Billy was not guilty of extramarital sex that is between he and Hilly-HE WAS CLEARLY GUILTY OF LYING TO CONGRESS.
Hilly clearly was guilty of lying to the FBI and to the American people. She should be in jail for what she did.
The FBI chose not to choose the next president-perhaps that was the right choice.
Sadly, the next president will need to deal with the divisive nature of our people FANNED TO FLAMES BY OBAMA. I do not think either Hilly or Trump can put humpty dumpty together again. It the job is not impossible enough the will start with OBAMA'S TEN TRILLION DOLLAR OVERDRAFT ON THE DESK.
We have been told BY OUR LIBERAL CONTROLLED PRESS that China is our largest creditor. THE FACTS ARE, that we actually owe slightly more to Japan. MORE SHOCKING-japan and china together hold 20% of our national debt-SOCIAL; SECURITY HOLDS 42%. OBAMA WAS TRUSTED WITH YOUR MONEY AND HE SPENT IT.
CLEARLY IT IS TIME FOR CHANGE.
Old 07-08-2016, 04:00 PM
n/a

Quote:

Have You?

Referral for Clinton perjury probe could come next week | TheHill
thehill.com/.../287023-referral-for-clinton-perjury-investigation-could-come-...
The Hill
3 hours ago - And in order to commit perjury — which is a felony — a person must be proven to have lied willfully. “Did Hillary Clinton lie under oath?
Old 07-08-2016, 04:11 PM
n/a

Quote:

Clearly you don't.

Nope, but it's obvious that you have.
Old 07-08-2016, 04:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
Your candidate has screwed all regular citizens by escaping prosecution that the rest of us wouldn't.
It matters little that she supports an a President who supports Muslim ideology more than Amereican, and she (and Bill) have amassed personally many many millions from the Clinton Foundation Scheme.
Has proven that she lies to anyone including Congress when asked if she ever sent or received Classified information over her personal unsecured server. OK, she did not "intend to" but in some cases "you can't fix stupid"
And the possibility of disbarred adulterer Bill as First Lady!
Her boss has sealed his College Records and Hillary has not held a press conference in over 16 weeks, what are they hiding.
Please tell me that it doesn't matter that she is a liar, as long as she isn't a Republican makes her ok in your book.
It seems either side can claim through many truths an untruths about the candidates, so each individual voting must make their own decision of who is the best or the best of the worst. For me in this case may the best MAN win.[/QUOTE]

Get ready for the donald going on trial in the trump university fraud case.
Old 07-08-2016, 04:49 PM
n/a

[QUOTE=Guest;1251387]As I read through this thread and far too many like it. Damn it people this is not a sporting event-my team no matter what.
Hillary was let off the hook by the FBI they did in fact find her guilty of GROSS NEGLIGENCE. Like BILLY with so much smoke around him there was sure to be a fire. The HYPNOTIZED supporters even now with ....... stains on Monica's dress give the Clintons a get out f jail free. Billy was not guilty of extramarital sex that is between he and Hilly-HE WAS CLEARLY GUILTY OF LYING TO CONGRESS.
Hilly clearly was guilty of lying to the FBI and to the American people. She should be in jail for what she did.
The FBI chose not to choose the next president-perhaps that was the right choice.
Sadly, the next president will need to deal with the divisive nature of our people FANNED TO FLAMES BY OBAMA. I do not think either Hilly or Trump can put humpty dumpty together again. It the job is not impossible enough the will start with OBAMA'S TEN TRILLION DOLLAR OVERDRAFT ON THE DESK.
We have been told BY OUR LIBERAL CONTROLLED PRESS that China is our largest creditor. THE FACTS ARE, that we actually owe slightly more to Japan. MORE SHOCKING-japan and china together hold 20% of our national debt-SOCIAL; SECURITY HOLDS 42%. OBAMA WAS TRUSTED WITH YOUR MONEY AND HE SPENT IT.
CLEARLY IT IS TIME FOR CHANGE.[/QUOT

Now to be clearly fair and unbiased, lets hear your opinion on the great trump!
Old 07-08-2016, 04:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
As I read through this thread and far too many like it. Damn it people this is not a sporting event-my team no matter what.
CLEARLY IT IS TIME FOR CHANGE.

Trump For Prison, 2016!!!
Old 07-09-2016, 04:28 AM
n/a

Quote:
Trump For Prison, 2016!!!
For what? If the Clintons can get away with murder, what could Trump possibly do to top that?
Old 07-09-2016, 06:06 AM
n/a

On the same theme as the title,

If you are a Clinton supporter then you are a criminal. After all, an accessory after the fact to a felon is also a felon. So, anyone that votes for Hillary is a criminal.
Old 07-09-2016, 06:17 AM
n/a

Quote:
Ivanka for VP? Eric Trump, Bob Corker support Trump/Trump ticket

I guessed he was considering his daughter. And quite a while ago I guessed that Trumpo never expected to get this far. That's why he can say the craziest things. He never wanted to win. I thought he had a Joe Kennedy sort of mindset. He wanted to see his children pursue the presidency down the road.

But maybe his daughter's fate was sealed by her brother.

"Ivanka’s brother agrees [with Sen. Bob Corker]. When asked about the comments on Fox & Friends Thursday, he raved about his sister’s beauty and brains.

“She’s got the beautiful looks. She’s smart, she’s smart, smart, smart. Yeah, she’s certainly got my vote,” he said.

He doesn't get the whole women's lib thing either.
You mean where women QUIT their REAL JOB of raising their kids, so they could have a "career" and let 3rd worlders raise their kids?

I don't get it either...

What go better? Really...what got better?

Quote:

The "actual news" won't be found on TV or in a newspaper. You're probably the LEAST informed because of all the propaganda you're exposed to.

Quote:
It seems either side can claim through many truths an untruths about the candidates, so each individual voting must make their own decision of who is the best or the best of the worst. For me in this case may the best MAN win.
ANYONE but one the bought and paid for Ds or Rs.

Tags
candidate, matters, matter, disclose, son

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.