An Open Letter to Trump Supporters.

Old 07-27-2016, 06:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickeyD View Post
Ditto

RickeyD
But, you will vote for a traitorous felon, right? Is it because she is female and you are attempting to show your feminine side?
Old 07-27-2016, 06:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Nailed it!

CNM
Got it. I vote for the patriot and you vote for the traitor. It's just as simple as that.

I can live with Donals's faults because he is a patriot. But, can you live with hillary's corruption, criminality and disloyalty? If yes, please explain how that makes you a good person. Or, explain how that makes her a better person.

Never mind, because all you know how to do is attack others on here that you don't agree with, and seek attention.
Old 07-27-2016, 06:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
America can not afford a corrupt, felonious criminal with no regard to country loyalty or fellow humans as president either, regardless of political party. Last night proves that a winning party is more important that the country's welfare and durability. It is way beyond belief that these political posers can garner that much support. Surely, having a female version of Charles Manson is NOT the best the left can come up with. It's bad enough that we have The Donald clowning away the election for the right, but to have a felon criminal representing the left is giving the world the impression that America as a model has been destroyed. We were weakened by the lack of morals of Bill Clinton, then the hateful racism of Obama, and now we have a felon/criminal with a record of failure, being considered because she is a female. I have to admit that even The Donald is still the preferred choice. What a sad and dark time in America. I wonder how much further America will go before we resort to the desperation of another Turkish like action. It now seems that the hubris and avarice of the left outnumber the morals and ethics of the right.

It is a sad day when the left has sunk so low that even Trump is my preferred choice. How much longer will we have to hold our noses when voting?
STOP being their sucker, their fool. There ARE more than 2 choices...ALL of them better than what you'll get with another D or R. Pick one and vote for them. If EVERYONE stopped being their lackey, we'd be MUCH better off! We'd get rid of the corruption.
Old 07-27-2016, 08:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
Got it. I vote for the patriot and you vote for the traitor. It's just as simple as that.

I can live with Donals's faults because he is a patriot. But, can you live with hillary's corruption, criminality and disloyalty? If yes, please explain how that makes you a good person. Or, explain how that makes her a better person.

Never mind, because all you know how to do is attack others on here that you don't agree with, and seek attention.

Trump is a patriot ? Please define patriot.
Old 07-27-2016, 09:12 AM
n/a

Quote:

Visited Boston recently and absorbed its history as much as you can as a tourist. You sure get a good feel for what a patriot is. Trump never came to mind.
Old 07-27-2016, 11:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
Visited Boston recently and absorbed its history as much as you can as a tourist. You sure get a good feel for what a patriot is. Trump never came to mind.
Wel chi, apparently Trump was on your mind. But, it is hard to make that work on your one-liners, right?
Old 07-27-2016, 11:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
Trump is a patriot ? Please define patriot.
Patriot:

1.a person who vigorously supports their country and is prepared to defend it against enemies or detractors.

2. The opposite of the traitorous b1thc, HELLary.
Old 07-27-2016, 11:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
Patriot:

1.a person who vigorously supports their country and is prepared to defend it against enemies or detractors.

2. The opposite of the traitorous b1thc, HELLary.

Trump only cares about Trump. Patriot, my ass. I served in the military, I know his type. He never served and if he did we would have fragged his pussy ass.
Old 07-27-2016, 12:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
Trump only cares about Trump. Patriot, my ass. I served in the military, I know his type. He never served and if he did we would have fragged his pussy ass.
Great, so you are one of those type of Vets, obviously suffering some sort of mental trauma. Understandable. And yes, I am qualified to speak that way to you. Two tours in Vietnam, a tour in Desert Storm and a civilian shot at daily in Iraqui Freedom in 2003. Not bragging, but circumventing your retort that I have no right to speak to you about it. So, your beef with Trump is fine, but don't try to compare his patriotism with Clinton's lies. He never claimed to be shot at in Bosnia. He supports our law enforcement when HELLary is against them. He is for our military and supporting them when HELLary wants to cut them. If you wish to vote for that criminal, you earned that right. Do I have to respect your decision, h3ll no!
Old 07-27-2016, 12:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
So, you were one of those criminals that were given a choice to either enlist or go to jail? With your criminal mentality it is easy to see how you feel commonality with Clinton.
Old 07-27-2016, 12:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
Great, so you are one of those type of Vets, obviously suffering some sort of mental trauma. Understandable. And yes, I am qualified to speak that way to you. Two tours in Vietnam, a tour in Desert Storm and a civilian shot at daily in Iraqui Freedom in 2003. Not bragging, but circumventing your retort that I have no right to speak to you about it. So, your beef with Trump is fine, but don't try to compare his patriotism with Clinton's lies. He never claimed to be shot at in Bosnia. He supports our law enforcement when HELLary is against them. He is for our military and supporting them when HELLary wants to cut them. If you wish to vote for that criminal, you earned that right. Do I have to respect your decision, h3ll no!
You must have your own wing at the Eisenhower rec center. But classless to disparage a fellow veteran in such a Trump-like manner.
Old 07-27-2016, 12:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
You must have your own wing at the Eisenhower rec center. But classless to disparage a fellow veteran in such a Trump-like manner.
Well chi, I believe that I have earned the right to criticize just about anyone I wish, especially one of a criminal mentality that said he would kill someone like Trump. If you don't agree, that's fine. Apparently, you did graduate to Two-liners. WE are progressing very well.

And NO, I did not take his comment seriously. Just like I did NOT distort what Trump said today to be construed as treason. So Chi, get off my back or not, it's up to you. My shoulders are big enough to carry you. After all, conservatives have been carrying liberals for a long time.

By the way, several of the countries I have lived in, use the term "chi" to signify a hot tea beverage. Just a bit of trivia for ya.
Old 07-27-2016, 01:53 PM
n/a

Quote:

Not traumatized at all. I'm not in love with Hillary although I am a democrat. She has faults no doubt, not a criminal though. What I don't understand is how anyone with an above average IQ could possibly not see Trump for what he is. Aside from the fact he's not at all qualified for the position of POTUS, his immature nonsensical approach to all things political can only appeal to the very lowest quantile of intelligence. He loves the under educated and simple folk because they are so easily manipulated, why do you allow him to manipulate you ? Please don't allow your hatred for Hillary cause you to regret forever your decision to vote for the most incapable and unqualified man to have ever been nominated to a major political party position. I'll pray you don't do that.
Old 07-27-2016, 02:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
So, you were one of those criminals that were given a choice to either enlist or go to jail? With your criminal mentality it is easy to see how you feel commonality with Clinton.

There are two types of men. Those that love the system, sleep with it, cherish it and those that live to **** it. Which one are you ?
Old 07-27-2016, 02:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
There are two types of men. Those that love the system, sleep with it, cherish it and those that live to **** it. Which one are you ?
Neither, and you?

Tags
head, trump, supporters, letter, open

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.