Oprah for president

Old 01-09-2018, 04:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Lets stop your dumb a$$ there...
Please provide an example of the Republicans "against anything the black guy wants do"!
Old 01-09-2018, 04:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
Please provide an example of the Republicans "against anything the black guy wants do"!
They can't and they know it.....everybody picking on the black guy is the feel good default position of a member of the sure thing Clinton coronation who is still twitching at the loss.....
Old 01-09-2018, 04:41 PM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Doesn't say much about some of our "friendly" Villagers. But we pretty much knew that. The Trump phenomena in large part was backlash against the black President, because he was black. He was handed the worst economic mess imaginable, cleaned it up, had many solid years of financial growth, got the country to pretty much full employment, no scandals, was a class act, and some people think he was horrible, simply because he was black. And we have that fat, lazy fU$k in the white house, with his pussy grabbing, can't read a book or policy briefing, bordering on senility by all accounts, plunging the country deeper into debt with his tax handouts to the rich, and they think he is wonderful. Go figure.
That seems correct. I had hoped that they would lessen the number of racists on here with that dust up from Ron Ski's post about going to the advertisers with racist rants and asking them if they want to be associated with such a site that fosters that kind of hatred.

I do not know what is going on with this Forum. Allegiance's criminal harassment of me continues and others also chime in. The usual trolls on here.

I looked at the other political forums given by someone as links and they look to be heavily moderated and not friendly to any kind of harassing posters.
Old 01-09-2018, 04:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
That seems correct. I had hoped that they would lessen the number of racists on here with that dust up from Ron Ski's post about going to the advertisers with racist rants and asking them if they want to be associated with such a site that fosters that kind of hatred.

I do not know what is going on with this Forum. Allegiance's criminal harassment of me continues and others also chime in. The usual trolls on here.

I looked at the other political forums given by someone as links and they look to be heavily moderated and not friendly to any kind of harassing posters.
Why is it always about you?
Old 01-09-2018, 04:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
I remember him offering to trim medical lawsuits to try to get republican buy in on Obamacare. He threw out an olive branch and they ignored him. Alright, I gave you one small example. Give me an example were the republicans offered something less than our way or the highway.
Old 01-09-2018, 05:15 PM
n/a

Quote:

Oct. . 28 2010 -

Here’s John Boehner, the likely speaker if Republicans take the House, offering his plans for Obama’s agenda: “We're going to do everything — and I mean everything we can do — to kill it, stop it, slow it down, whatever we can.”
Old 01-09-2018, 05:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumbete View Post
I remember him offering to trim medical lawsuits to try to get republican buy in on Obamacare. He threw out an olive branch and they ignored him. Alright, I gave you one small example. Give me an example were the republicans offered something less than our way or the highway.
You some sort of window licker?
What does Obammacare have to do with your claim? Are you suggesting only African Americans would have, or need, Obammacare??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 01-09-2018, 05:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8nobes View Post
Oct. . 28 2010 -

Here’s John Boehner, the likely speaker if Republicans take the House, offering his plans for Obama’s agenda: “We're going to do everything — and I mean everything we can do — to kill it, stop it, slow it down, whatever we can.”
Your two are so fvcking stupid you probably don't remember what the claim was that Dumbete made...

Old 01-09-2018, 05:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbanker View Post
Possibly this will help you remembet the claim you are supposed to be providing an example of...fvcking idiot!

Old 01-09-2018, 05:47 PM
n/a

Default Oprah for president

Back to the original post.
The Villages Florida

Will Oprah bring back the happy days like Aunt Jemima once did ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-09-2018, 06:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
What does Obammacare have to do with your claim? Are you suggesting only African Americans would have, or need, Obammacare??

You are forgetting the huge problems with the old system. I had great insurance through my employer and money if I lost my job and coverage. My fear was if I had a preexisting condition I might not be able to get coverage and everything I saver for in my life could disappear in one crises. Trump promised better and cheaper coverage, not possible unless the rule changes to no coverage no treatment. The point you are missing is, once someone goes into a hosipital, someone in North America is paying that bill and I'll give you this hint, it's Canada or Mexico.
Old 01-09-2018, 06:51 PM
n/a

You think he meant what he said? He just needed a couple a dollars to finance a building on the West side so he was trying to warm up Oprah for a little lovin. And while your at it baby give Donny a nice check for a couple hundred million. He didn't like her then or now.... It's All About The Benjamins!!!

Oprah is no damn good, now I understand the dislike for President Trump. Could you imagine the entire country being on weight watchers all at once....carnage in the streets? Maybe she'll give everybody a new car. Can you imagine some of The Villages Elite driving a New Hyundai instead of fine German equipment?
Old 01-09-2018, 07:57 PM
n/a

Quote:

MOST would/do...about half the black population receives some government benefit.

Quote:
Back to the original post.
[IMG[/IMG]

Will Oprah bring back the happy days like Aunt Jemima once did ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She'll give everyone free sh!t.

Tags
candidate, capable, surprise, election, controversial

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.