Oprah for president

Old 01-08-2018, 11:38 AM
n/a

Default Oprah for president

Let me get this outta the way first....

Even though she is not qualified she unlike the unknown Obama, is a known entity.

That should suffice for most Americans.

One would think the democratic party, after the major SURPRISE of the last election, would go for a non controversial, capable candidate.

What does she have going for her ....maybe......

lottsa money
female
black

Hopefully she does the right thing and squashes the msm/partisan/minority frenzy hallucinating.
Old 01-08-2018, 01:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

Even though she is not qualified she unlike the unknown Obama, is a known entity.

One would think the democratic party, after the major SURPRISE of the last election, would go for a non controversial, capable candidate.

lottsa money
female
black

Hopefully she does the right thing and squashes the msm/partisan/minority frenzy hallucinating.

The other n!@@er let them steal over $10 trillion...made America a minority majority. What worse could she do?
Old 01-08-2018, 02:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by billethkid View Post

lottsa money
female
black

Perfect Donny B lead-in highlighting female and black. Blood to a shark.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 01-08-2018, 03:37 PM
n/a

Oprah is a racist. No thanks.
Old 01-08-2018, 04:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
Oprah is a racist. No thanks.
Of the highest order.
That in itself should have the democratic party hoping it is nothing but hollywood hype and that it will go away.
They must have learned something from Obama and Clinton disasters.
Old 01-08-2018, 04:42 PM
n/a

And, of course: Oprah came from infinitely more challenging circumstances than Trump, is wealthier than Trump, has read more books than Trump, is more stable than Trump, and isn't under investigation by the Justice Department unlike Trump.
Old 01-08-2018, 05:00 PM
n/a

"Even President Donald Trump once said he'd like to see Oprah in the White House -- as his very own veep.

In a 1999 interview with CNN's Larry King, a pre-presidential Trump admitted that Oprah would be his dream running mate if he were to ever seek election.

"I tell you, she's really a great woman. She is a terrific woman. She is somebody that is very special," Trump said."

Donald Trump floated the idea of a presidential run in 1999 — with Oprah as his vice president - AOL News
Old 01-08-2018, 05:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockface
"Even President Donald Trump once said he'd like to see Oprah in the White House -- as his very own veep.

In a 1999 interview with CNN's Larry King, a pre-presidential Trump admitted that Oprah would be his dream running mate if he were to ever seek election.

"I tell you, she's really a great woman. She is a terrific woman. She is somebody that is very special," Trump said."

Donald Trump floated the idea of a presidential run in 1999 — with Oprah as his vice president - AOL News
WOW, You certainly live in the past...that was 18 years ago, do you think he might have changed his mind since then?

Yeah, We know you never stopped liking anyone once you said you liked them...
Old 01-08-2018, 05:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
WOW, You certainly live in the past...that was 18 years ago, do you think he might have changed his mind since then?

Yeah, We know you never stopped liking anyone once you said you liked them...
The post is representative of the news, perhaps foreign to you, and is accepted for its value by the reader.

If you do not have anything to add to this, why post ?

Not sure what you could possibly read into this except sharing of news.
Old 01-08-2018, 06:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liar! Liar! Rockface
And, of course: Oprah came from infinitely more challenging circumstances than Trump, is wealthier than Trump, has read more books than Trump, is more stable than Trump, and isn't under investigation by the Justice Department unlike Trump.
Well I see you have touched on all the important gauges, you forgot she is fatter than Trump?

By the way; seeing how you say you "are a say it and back it up" type of poster, do you have anything to provide as proof that your above claims are not just your silly opinion?

Of course; I am still waiting for the links to those websites you claimed were discussing this forum...
Old 01-08-2018, 06:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liar! Liar! Rockface
The post is representative of the news, perhaps foreign to you, and is accepted for its value by the reader.

If you do not have anything to add to this, why post ?

Not sure what you could possibly read into this except sharing of news.
Representative of 18 years ago...
Old 01-08-2018, 06:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
Representative of 18 years ago...
Of course you are not aware of current discussions, but still not sure the intent of your post at all. The date on my link was today, and was today on the various reporting of that fact.
Old 01-08-2018, 07:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
Well I see you have touched on all the important gauges, you forgot she is fatter than Trump?

By the way; seeing how you say you "are a say it and back it up" type of poster, do you have anything to provide as proof that your above claims are not just your silly opinion?

Of course; I am still waiting for the links to those websites you claimed were discussing this forum...
Got those links?
Old 01-08-2018, 09:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
Perfect Donny B lead-in highlighting female and black. Blood to a shark.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Hey...he chummed the water.

The next "minority president" I think will be Hispanic...maybe a women...then it's ALL over. That's the coup de gras...America's death...the birth of Mexico II.

Quote:
It doesn't matter how many books you read...if they're wrong. You think all "non-fiction" books are correct? Truthful? Hardly!
Old 01-08-2018, 10:43 PM
n/a

Lock her upScreenshot_20180108-224124.jpg

Tags
candidate, capable, surprise, election, controversial

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.