n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiotte View Post
The Villages Florida

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
O TayScreenshot_20180109-001412.jpg
Old 01-09-2018, 08:05 AM
n/a

Who's fatter? Looks like Trump has been eating too much fast food. No wonder Melania insists on a separate bedroom.

The Villages FloridaThe Villages Florida
Old 01-09-2018, 08:17 AM
n/a

I had to laugh when Sean Spicer went on a British show and dismissed the idea of Oprah for President because of her inexperience. And Pierce Morgan had to jump in and remind him that the current President of the US has zero political experience, and that Sean had been his press secretary. Too funny. The bottom line is, Oprah started from nothing, worked her way up the ladder based on talent and ability and intelligence, and is one the most successful women in the country. And more importantly, she has used her time and money to help others. After hurricanes Katrina and Rita, for instance, Oprah personally donated over $10 million to build homes across Louisiana, Mississippi, Texas and Alabama for those displaced by the storms. Unlike many of Trump's donations, which were publicized but never made, Oprah's donations were made but often not publicized. Oprah as the ability to connect with all types of people, and you can tell she really cares about people and about the issues. Trump's focus is pretty much on himself - he is a narcissist and seems incapable of even learning about some of the basics of government. Oprah would be the type of person to provide moral leadership, something Trump is sorely lacking.
Old 01-09-2018, 08:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Who's fatter? Looks like Trump has been eating too much fast food.

The Villages FloridaThe Villages Florida
Opra weight bounces up and down like rubber ball. Most poles suggest 77% would not vote for her unless you get strictly liberal democrat poll. She was great at doing nothing talk show where women that have nothing to do all day idolized her. Plus she figured out how to get captived audiences by giving away gifts. Who don't like free! And yes trump looks like porky pig! I don't care for either.
Old 01-09-2018, 08:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post
Lock her upAttachment 73481
Hey 8nobes - she looks fatter here. Maybe this picture was not "filtered" by weight watchers?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 01-09-2018, 08:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
I had to laugh when Sean Spicer went on a British show and dismissed the idea of Oprah for President because of her inexperience. And Pierce Morgan had to jump in and remind him that the current President of the US has zero political experience, and that Sean had been his press secretary. Too funny. The bottom line is, Oprah started from nothing, worked her way up the ladder based on talent and ability and intelligence, and is one the most successful women in the country. And more importantly, she has used her time and money to help others. After hurricanes Katrina and Rita, for instance, Oprah personally donated over $10 million to build homes across Louisiana, Mississippi, Texas and Alabama for those displaced by the storms. Unlike many of Trump's donations, which were publicized but never made, Oprah's donations were made but often not publicized. Oprah as the ability to connect with all types of people, and you can tell she really cares about people and about the issues. Trump's focus is pretty much on himself - he is a narcissist and seems incapable of even learning about some of the basics of government. Oprah would be the type of person to provide moral leadership, something Trump is sorely lacking.
She's a f@cking ACTRESS...that's what she does...she makes you THINK she's what she WANTS you to think she is.

Quote:
Hey 8nobes - she looks fatter here. Maybe this picture was not "filtered" by weight watchers?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Lipstick on a pig...still a pig.

This is the REAL Oprah without the lies.

The Villages Florida
Old 01-09-2018, 09:15 AM
n/a

Don Baldwin - go back in your hole. Everyone hates you here.
Old 01-09-2018, 09:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8notes View Post
Don Baldwin - go back in your hole. Everyone hates you here.

Hate only proves ignorance.

Old 01-09-2018, 09:30 AM
n/a

The pictures of Trump on the golf course could easily be any resident of TV....being fat and over weight is not a partisan affliction......however some would like it to be thought of as if it were....to suit their agenda, more likely the agenda they have been directed to take or are allowed to take.

As fhe posed for pictures of Oprah? No matter how they are presented a racist is still a racist. And if they get caught in the rain they age 30 years!!
Old 01-09-2018, 10:23 AM
n/a

Quote:

We hate pedophiles, murderers...but SHOULD someone "hate" another just because the other is truthful?

Quote:
The pictures of Trump on the golf course could easily be any resident of TV....being fat and over weight is not a partisan affliction......however some would like it to be thought of as if it were....to suit their agenda, more likely the agenda they have been directed to take or are allowed to take.

As fhe posed for pictures of Oprah? No matter how they are presented a racist is still a racist. And if they get caught in the rain they age 30 years!!
"FOUR out of five black women are seriously overweight."

"When the biologist Daniel Lieberman suggested in a public lecture at Harvard this past February that exercise for everyone should be mandated by law, the audience applauded, the Harvard Gazette reported. A room full of thin affluent people applauding the idea of forcing fatties, many of whom are dark, poor and exhausted, to exercise appalls me. Government mandated exercise is a vicious concept. But I get where Mr. Lieberman is coming from. The cost of too many people getting too fat is too high."

"WE have to change. Black women especially. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, blacks have 51 percent higher obesity rates than whites do."

https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/obesity...-disease-risk/

"The chance of developing diabetes, heart disease, and other weight-related health risks increases with increasing body mass index (BMI). But theres strong evidence that at any given BMI, these health risks are markedly higher in some ethnic groups than others."

Differences in Prevalence of Obesity Among Black, White, and Hispanic Adults --- United States, 2006--2008

"Overall, for the 3-year period, 25.6% of non-Hispanic blacks, non-Hispanic whites, and Hispanics were obese. Non-Hispanic blacks (35.7%) had 51% greater prevalence of obesity, and Hispanics (28.7%) had 21% greater prevalence, when compared with non-Hispanic whites (23.7%). This pattern was consistent across most U.S. states."

"In most states, non-Hispanic blacks had the greatest prevalence of obesity, followed by Hispanics"

"The prevalence of obesity in the United States has more than doubled in the past three decades, and certain racial/ethnic populations have been affected disproportionally "

"The high prevalence of obesity overall in the United States underscores the importance of implementing effective intervention strategies in the general population."

Remember...minorities ARE the majority now. This will NEVER get better.
Old 01-09-2018, 10:28 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:

And Don Baldwin has much of both.
Old 01-09-2018, 10:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
Debate me you f@cking pussy...
Old 01-09-2018, 10:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post

I don’t look at Don’s views as hate. He shows no emotion, the primary driver for hate is emotion. So, what category
does he fit into ?

Tags
candidate, capable, surprise, election, controversial

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.