Old 05-01-2011, 10:14 PM
n/a

Default Osama Bin Laden is killed

http://apnews1.iwon.com//article/201...D9MV1QMG0.html
Old 05-01-2011, 10:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavier View Post
I've been waiting for a long time for this.... And to think the community organizer with no experience was able to pull this off.
Old 05-01-2011, 10:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by cologal View Post
I've been waiting for a long time for this.... And to think the community organizer with no experience was able to pull this off.
Don't you think that maybe the U.S. intelligence agencies and U.S. military had maybe just a little to do with this?
Old 05-01-2011, 10:32 PM
n/a

cologal

How the heck have you been? I haven't been around much lately and I haven't seen posts by you when I have looked in on ToTV.
Old 05-01-2011, 10:38 PM
n/a

USA! USA!
You can run but you cannot hide!
Old 05-01-2011, 10:44 PM
n/a

Default at last!

something that all americans on all sides can agree upon! we are all glad he has been killed! not for vengeance, but for some small justice.
Old 05-01-2011, 10:55 PM
n/a

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruNrdmjcNTc&sns=fb[/ame]
Old 05-01-2011, 10:56 PM
n/a

I just heard on NBC that the special ops team that did the deed was made up of Navy Seals. There were no Americans injured or killed during the operation.

Xavier
Old 05-01-2011, 11:18 PM
n/a

It took almost all of 10 years to finally track this blot on humanity down and send him to his maker, but the vigilance of the armed forces of the U.S. prevailed as we always knew they would.

In all fairness The President of the U.S. is the Commander-In-Chief, and as such, gets credit for having the right people in the right place at the right time. I'm partisan, but I'm not a hypocrite. I would have applauded the former president, and I applaud this one. It's a great day for America and for all Americans.

I know I will be criticizing him again real soon, but not today.
Old 05-02-2011, 12:52 AM
n/a

Arrow Yeahhhhhhhhhh!!!!

One nation, under God, indivisible... with Liberty and Justice for all! We should all remember this more often!

President Obama rocks! Our armed forces and special ops rock!

One more piece of evil gone from this Earth.
Old 05-02-2011, 07:07 AM
n/a

Both sides can revel in the death of this evil, evil man.
But when my wife told me he was buried at sea my first thought was "oh, oh, there will be 'deathers' heard from soon" and isn't that a sad state of affairs considering this great accomplishment for the USA (note that I did not say Obama). I hope I am wrong, but keep an eye on it.
Old 05-02-2011, 07:50 AM
n/a

Great Day, and the President as Commander in Chief gets to take credit to allow the operation to go on. Navy SEALS are the best. Worked with some during my Navy days. Absolute BEST warriors.

Only issue for me is the news that "He was given a proper Muslim burial", and at sea to avoid a shrine being built etc. The issue is that I hope it was shark infested waters, and that he was "buried" naked and bleeding.

Too rough, sorry, still can't get the vision of those poor people jumping to their deaths from the burning towers out of my head.
Old 05-02-2011, 08:07 AM
n/a

Perhaps here is what was last in Osama's last thoughts.

Just sayin......

http://www.sealswcc.com/seal-default.aspx
Old 05-02-2011, 08:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueHeronFan View Post
Great Day, and the President as Commander in Chief gets to take credit to allow the operation to go on. Navy SEALS are the best. Worked with some during my Navy days. Absolute BEST warriors.
Awesome Warriors! Spent three years at Little Creek, VA.

Xavier
Old 05-02-2011, 09:19 AM
n/a

I love America and I love our military especially the Navy. My Dad a retired Navy man still has vision and tenacity. Still waters run deep. The job took a decade but we took care of business.

Thank you for a job well done. God bless America!

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.