Our President....

Old 01-11-2018, 08:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Sad, but his remarks will simply make some love him more.

We have reduced ourselves to worshipping liars, bigots, and men who abuse women. To accept over 2000 lies in less than a year.

These are the standards of some, in order to make him richer, to make us weaker than ever.
Yep.

He's been sending out his dog whistle racism since he started running and as can be seen by people like Abby10 and a lot of my neighbors...they now feel more comfortable exhibiting their true racist/bigoted nature.

This will play perfectly to Chump's staunchest racist base and all we have to do is to sit back and watch the people here...who will try to defend Trump's latest bile, vulgarity and ignorant racism.
Old 01-11-2018, 08:21 PM
n/a

It is time to impeach Trump.
Old 01-11-2018, 09:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
It is time to impeach Trump.
Long past time.
Old 01-11-2018, 09:15 PM
n/a

He likes girls to wee wee on him. What’s wrong with that ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-11-2018, 09:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
With apologies to anyone from New Jersey...can I point out that if Trump is looking for s---holes Atlantic City qualifies
Hey, I own a house in Atlantic City. It does have complicated, serious problems. That said, on my block english is the third language, Vietnamese follow by Spanish are the lead languages. I have said Trump is wrong because it is very much like when I was a kid, a family neighborhood. Mom & dad and two kids. They get up and go to work every day. Since their language skills are low they don't make much money.
Old 01-11-2018, 10:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
Sad, but his remarks will simply make some love him more.

We have reduced ourselves to worshipping liars, bigots, and men who abuse women. To accept over 2000 lies in less than a year.

These are the standards of some, in order to make him richer, to make us weaker than ever.
Who? MLK? That describes him.

They ALL make themselves richer and us weaker.

Quote:
I was frankly stunned by Trump's racism. This will also make a great sound bite for anyone running against this man if he is even running in 2020.
You SHOULD be happy about it. MAYBE he'll be able to save the country from being taken over by minorities...with people like you around, he won't...you'll stop him and "America" will become Mexico II.

Quote:
It is a present for the Democrats though.

He seems to want to make America White Again as a newscaster said tonight.

I hope people will see how wrong Trump's statement was.
Making it WHITE is the ONLY way it's going to get better.

Name me ONE top ranking black/brown independent country...just ONE...I don't think you'll find one in the in the f@cking top 100.

Equality is a LIE. There is NO evidence of equality. ALL the evidence points to them being a different species.

Quote:
Yep.

He's been sending out his dog whistle racism since he started running and as can be seen by people like Abby10 and a lot of my neighbors...they now feel more comfortable exhibiting their true racist/bigoted nature.

This will play perfectly to Chump's staunchest racist base and all we have to do is to sit back and watch the people here...who will try to defend Trump's latest bile, vulgarity and ignorant racism.
Why not? WHY shouldn't like minded white people be ALLOWED to live exclusively among other white people? HOW is it right to "bust a block" by FORCING in blacks? The neighborhoods never recover. Past a certain point and it's all over for that neighborhood...EVERY time.

WHY can't you dispute ANYTHING I say? Because I'm f@cking right!
Old 01-12-2018, 11:00 AM
n/a

I think Donald is a deep state plant from the dems. He is purposely making to republicans look as bad as possible so the swing in the next election will put dems in control in red states too.
Old 01-12-2018, 11:21 AM
n/a

What will it eventually take for the Republicans in Congress to stop supporting this guy? He will go down in flames and take everybody with him. They can kiss their small advantage in the House and Senate goodbye.
Old 01-12-2018, 11:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
What will it eventually take for the Republicans in Congress to stop supporting this guy? He will go down in flames and take everybody with him. They can kiss their small advantage in the House and Senate goodbye.
There are political considerations to be measured but he is so out of whack, you wonder how long.

My opinion is that they will wait for the report from Mueller and then ditch him. That report will detail quite a bit more and give them cover with donors, etc.

But who knows how long the GOP can take the hits it is getting as a result of this presidency. Polls, registration numbers, etc are piling up in the negative catagory, and they need to really begin to worry about a democratic landslide in 2018. Note all the retirements within the GOP....a good indicator of the weakness of the party going into 2018
Old 01-12-2018, 11:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
Trumps comments follow his saying "all immigrants from Haiti have AIDS."

Now he denied that comment, but today's with shocked Republicans witnessing make it more legit.

This is going to hurt immigration policy BIG TIME
Its hurting Republicans big time as well. He can deny all he wants, but people in the room heard it and aren't afraid to say so. I bet the Republicans are wishing Mueller will hurry up and finish his investigation so they can dump Trump's sorry @ss.
Old 01-12-2018, 11:59 AM
n/a

The democrats have no incentive to get rid of him before the mid terms and who knows he could be such a good recruiting tool they might try to keep him office full term. Any candidate in my opinion (except Bernie), would look good next to Donald.
Old 01-12-2018, 12:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
The democrats have no incentive to get rid of him before the mid terms and who knows he could be such a good recruiting tool they might try to keep him office full term. Any candidate in my opinion (except Bernie), would look good next to Donald.
good point and they cannot get rid of him soon in any case.

Impeachment is a political process. A president cannot be indicted for anything actually.

My thought......depending on the results of the investigation, and of course since it is Trump and he cares nothing about the country, and only him, he will blame everyone else for whatever comes out and will not do anything honorable...so he fights....how long the Republicans stay with this faltering presidency is the question.

Severity of any crimes, if any, from Mueller may tell the tale. They will then leave quickly and then impeachment becomes the avenue because as with Nixon, the day comes when you gotta face reality......of course this it Trump and he simply creates his own reality
Old 01-12-2018, 03:24 PM
n/a

Not a lawyer but I believe the impeachment bar is very low. We not talking felonies as a prerequisite. President Johnson's impeachment was a political affair. Of course to actually be impeached some republican senators would have to vote with the democrats. Could be interesting politics. It would be great theater to see democrats voting to keep him office only to have McCain wheeled in the cast the deciding thumbs down and say backs are a bitch.
Old 01-12-2018, 05:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
Not a lawyer but I believe the impeachment bar is very low. We not talking felonies as a prerequisite. President Johnson's impeachment was a political affair. Of course to actually be impeached some republican senators would have to vote with the democrats. Could be interesting politics. It would be great theater to see democrats voting to keep him office only to have McCain wheeled in the cast the deciding thumbs down and say backs are a bitch.
Theater IS what it is...and you fools lap it up.

They're there to STEAL from us...that is what they do.

Over $4 trillion a year...most of it going to their "friends".
Old 01-12-2018, 05:09 PM
n/a

A whole lot of liberal dreamers on here. Sounds like a bunch of children having a conversation, if that. President Trump is doing an outstanding job, considering the opposition from the left and the right. Thank goodness for all the E.O.s that Obama signed that made it easier for President Trump to reverse and void. MAGA.

I really hope that you don't report me to the moderators for disagreeing with you.........ha,ha,ha.

Tags
countries, people, appears, african, haiti

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.