Packers vs. Bears Tonight. 9/28/2017.

Old 09-28-2017, 02:10 PM
n/a

Default Packers vs. Bears Tonight. 9/28/2017.

Chicago Bears vs. Green Bay Packers odds: Picks from expert with 13 straight Packers wins - CBSSports.com

I hear that the Packers are trying to get their fans involved tonight with locking arms during the National Anthem. Things are getting interesting. http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...hursday-night/

And Donald John Trump is suppressing free speech as the President of the United States. He is creating quite a case against him from the NFL and their team owners.
Old 09-28-2017, 02:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Chicago Bears vs. Green Bay Packers odds: Picks from expert with 13 straight Packers wins - CBSSports.com

I hear that the Packers are trying to get their fans involved tonight with locking arms during the National Anthem. Things are getting interesting. Packers ask fans to lock arms on Thursday night – ProFootballTalk

And Donald John Trump is suppressing free speech as the President of the United States. He is creating quite a case against him from the NFL and their team owners.
This is his goal, and with folks who post on here, he is temporarily succeeding.
Old 09-28-2017, 02:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
This is his goal, and with folks who post on here, he is temporarily succeeding.
He is the government and he has been doing quite a lot to suppress a valid form of Free Speech by a very influential group of very wealthy people. Who have a lot of lawyers on their payrolls.
Old 09-28-2017, 02:34 PM
n/a

Many years of watching professional sport the national anthem is so sacred and so connected to each event that many have come to believe that the last words of the national anthem are "Play ball".

why is it baseball is about baseball but the NFL AND NBA are about too many political and personal things?

Baseball has an informal code of on-field conduct which has held for 100 years. The NFL doesn't seem to have an enforceable code for anything.

When Odell Beckham caught a TD pass he imitated a dog urinating on a fire hydrant.

When Judge hit his 50th home run , a record for a rookie his teammates had to force him out of the dugout to wave to the fans. That's baseball do your job go to the dug out.

And what about Trump's comments concerning kneeling athletes the same way listen to the guy sitting in the high seats at a New York Jets game, who would respond at these Kaepernick absurdities with get the "SOB" off the field

Daniel Henninger
Journalist

Personal Best Regards:
Old 09-28-2017, 02:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
To me long these many years of watching professional sport the national anthem is so sacred and so connected to each event that I have come to believe that the last words of the national anthem are "Play ball".

why is it baseball is about baseball but the NFL AND NBA are about too many political and personal things?

Baseball has an informal code of on-field conduct which has held for 100 years. The NFL doesn't seem to have an enforceable code for anything.

When Odell Beckham caught a TD pass he imitated a dog urinating on a fire hydrant.

When Judge hit his 50th home run , a record for a rookie his teammates had to force him out to wave to the fans. That's baseball do your job go to the dug out.

And how do I feel about Trump's comments concerning kneeling athletes the same way I would about the guy sitting in the high seats who would respond at these Kaepernick absurdities with get the "SOB" off the field

Daniel Henninger
Journalist

Personal Best Regards:
Yep...burning the President in effigy, burying and carrying the flag upside down, or replacing the flag with "don't tread on me" as done by the Tea Party......they are classier ways to protest.
Old 09-28-2017, 02:47 PM
n/a

Remember when this started? I was heated then and even more now except not watching any NFL games makes me feel like in my own way I have made my statement back against them. I hope they feel the hurt thru low ratings. Politically I don't care which party stands up for our country I'm just grateful that somebody is "THE STOPPER". I feel bad for people who sell the tickets, run the parking lot and the vendors and others workers but President Trump didn't hurt them, the players and owners did. I'll never forgive them for what they already did and I like giving most a second chance. No respect. Could you imagine the Yankees pulling a stunt like this when George Steinbrenner was at the helm?
Old 09-28-2017, 02:58 PM
n/a

I won't be watching the game. Since the Bears stood proudly last week during the National Anthem, I do plan to root for them for the first time in my life. I hope that I do not hear that they have had a change of heart and have decided to side with BLM. This protest is silly and a national disgrace. Many folks say that our president looks bad to other countries, but the truth is that this form of protest makes America look like it is crumbling and ripe for a great fall from Greatness. It is a shame that so many people are unknowingly supporting this radical agenda when our country NEEDS unity. It was bound to happen.
Old 09-28-2017, 06:30 PM
n/a

Isn't it amusing the way some would rather continue to bang away at what they do not like, or think about Trump, than address the high paid fools that are disrespecting the national anthem, the flag and all patriotic Americans.

Green Bay Packers? Should stick to football.
Instead of not linking arms they should not attend the game.
But for some patriotism only goes so far and it probably does not include missing the game.....no matter how disrespectful their beloved team behaves.

Shame on Rogers and his lemming team members and fans.
Old 09-28-2017, 06:42 PM
n/a

Quote:

I hear that the Packers are trying to get their fans involved tonight with locking arms during the National Anthem. Things are getting interesting. Packers ask fans to lock arms on Thursday night – ProFootballTalk

As long as I am paying to watch entertainment I choose not to hear the entertainers freedom of speech views on any issues. If they want to call a press conference, rent a hall, or purchase their own media time they have my blessing, but don’t lecture me when I am paying to be entertained. The other problem here is their supposed freedom of speech was misdirected initially toward our Flag and National Anthem by Collin K. and not toward the issue he was attempting to address. It is this misdirection that is causing this firestorm, with or without Trump’s tweets, that is creating a firestorm that will be a huge problem for the NFL unless they address it soon.
Old 09-28-2017, 07:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
As long as I am paying to watch entertainment I choose not to hear the entertainers freedom of speech views on any issues. If they want to call a press conference, rent a hall, or purchase their own media time they have my blessing, but don’t lecture me when I am paying to be entertained. The other problem here is their supposed freedom of speech was misdirected initially toward our Flag and National Anthem by Collin K. and not toward the issue he was attempting to address. It is this misdirection that is causing this firestorm, with or without Trump’s tweets, that is creating a firestorm that will be a huge problem for the NFL unless they address it soon.
May I ask how you felt about the Tea Party desecrating our flag at rallies, endorsing the flying of that flag upside down, using "don't tread on me" flag as a substitute or effigy burning.

Their cause was not immoral police shootings...,the only reason for their desecrating our flag ? Obama was elected President.
Old 09-28-2017, 08:04 PM
n/a

We learned this today.....

"The Russian government tried to influence the 2016 presidential election by masquerading as an authentic US Muslim organization on social media and posting incendiary memes about Hillary Clinton — while simultaneously using other accounts to send Islamophobic messages to right-wing users, a report says."

Russians posed as Muslim organization to sway US voters | New York Post

This tweet from Evan McMullen Says it all.....

"Both Moscow and the president are working to divide us, race against race and faith against faith. We should fight back by building bridges."
Old 09-28-2017, 09:18 PM
n/a

Are the Russians still using their propaganda to turn us against each other here? Some in Congress who are familiar with their methods suspect this is the case: HARI SREENIVASAN: Representative Schiff, a colleague of yours, Senator Lankford, also said this morning that the groups that are tracking some of these Russian accounts were actually involved actively in conversations about Black Lives Matter or, even just as recently as last weekend, the take a knee or the boycott the NFL hashtags that were trending.

REP. ADAM SCHIFF: You know, I think that’s right, in the sense that, in the most cynical of ways, the Russians would use these issues, whether it is Black Lives Matter.

I haven’t seen the examples yet in terms of the NFL, but it wouldn’t surprise me at all. This is what they do. They take these very hot issues in the United States. They target them geographically in a way that they are designed to be the most incendiary possible. Schiff: Russia turned Americans against each other on Twitter, Facebook | PBS NewsHour
Old 09-29-2017, 06:52 AM
n/a

Default Packers Win Over Bears.

Green Bay Packers Football - Packers News, Scores, Stats, Rumors & More - ESPN

Score 35-14.
Old 12-19-2017, 09:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post

And since then the packers have failed

Tags
free, president

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.