Trump at Walter Reed.

Old 04-22-2017, 08:36 PM
n/a

Default Trump at Walter Reed.

Trump awards Purple Heart to wounded soldier at Walter Reed - The Washington Post

The lack of compassion in Donald John Trump is astounding.
Old 04-23-2017, 03:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Trump awards Purple Heart to wounded soldier at Walter Reed - The Washington Post

The lack of patriotism in Obummer was astounding. Get over it loser.
Old 04-23-2017, 04:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
the lack of patriotism in obummer was astounding. Get over it loser.
TrumSupportersInaNutShell.jpg
Old 04-23-2017, 05:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
Do you have a short memory? Seems like Bush was the standard excuse for Obummer's totally failed agenda for 8 years. I do realize that you libtards hold conservatives to higher standards. Probably why many of you voted for Trump over Hillary.
Old 04-23-2017, 06:25 AM
n/a

Quote:

'Congratulating' someone for receiving a purple heart, is about as ignorant as someone can get...much less coming from the POTUS.

Almost as bad as his previous comments on the same subject.

Donald Trump gifted Purple Heart, says he 'always wanted' one - CNNPolitics.com

Quote:
A military veteran supporting Donald Trump gifted the Republican nominee his Purple Heart Tuesday, prompting Trump to say he "always wanted to get the Purple Heart" and this was "much easier" than serving in combat.
Is this scum even smart enough to understand, how he has disrespected...so many of our brave soldiers?

Apparently NOT.
Old 04-23-2017, 06:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by (unt View Post

Is this scum even smart enough to understand, how he has disrespected...so many of our brave soldiers?
Care to expand on that statement...

How many of our brave soldiers have you personally spoke with? How many of those expressed to you that they felt disrespected by Trump??

I am curious, which president do you feel was the most respectful toward our brave soldiers???

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 04-23-2017, 06:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
Care to expand on that statement...

How many of our brave soldiers have you personally spoke with? How many of those expressed to you that they felt disrespected by Trump??

I am curious, which president do you feel was the most respectful toward our brave soldiers???

Any who worked to get them home...wars are political.
Old 04-23-2017, 06:47 AM
n/a

Here’s How Iraqi Soldiers Fighting ISIS Feel About Trump’s Immigration Ban - BuzzFeed News

How some soldiers feel about Donald John Trump.
Old 04-23-2017, 06:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackadoodle 725 View Post
Iraqi? A little off subject...
Key word = "some"

Old 04-23-2017, 06:55 AM
n/a

What American Soldiers Are Saying About Donald Trump - Vice

More about soldiers and Donald John Trump.
Old 04-23-2017, 07:05 AM
n/a

Trump awards Purple Heart during first visit to Walter Reed - CNNPolitics.com

CNN covers Trump at Walter Reed.
Old 04-23-2017, 07:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackadoodle 725 View Post
What American Soldiers Are Saying About Donald Trump - Vice

More about soldiers and Donald John Trump.
"Poll after poll" shows they are supportive of Trump. That is opposite of the (unt's claim...

Old 04-23-2017, 07:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
I had the sound off but he did appear awkward. Again my theory about Asbergers, Tal.

I often cringe when he speaks. His filters don't work well and he doesn't do well in many situations.

But I do agree with most of his policies over Clinton and Obama.

ANd Tal, on another issue, Global Warming....I doubt many people doubt it is happening, but unless the whole damn world would stop using motors and burning fuel, we may as well just collectively whistle Dixie. Anything else is ****ing in the wind and wasting money except for studying and implementing cost effective alternative energy solutions. We can only govern THIS country...all of our sanctions and directives to the rest of the world aren't going to change anything much.
Old 04-23-2017, 07:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
I had the sound off but he did appear awkward. Again my theory about Asbergers, Tal.

I often cringe when he speaks. His filters don't work well and he doesn't do well in many situations.

But I do agree with most of his policies over Clinton and Obama.

ANd Tal, on another issue, Global Warming....I doubt many people doubt it is happening, but unless the whole damn world would stop using motors and burning fuel, we may as well just collectively whistle Dixie. Anything else is ****ing in the wind and wasting money except for studying and implementing cost effective alternative energy solutions. We can only govern THIS country...all of our sanctions and directives to the rest of the world aren't going to change anything much.
How to Stop Global Warming, Solutions to Prevent Global Warming | NRDC

The POTUS has a huge amount of influence in many other nation's policies especially those affecting Global Warming.

And I have often been ****ing in the wind with my massive 224 613 Project of 26 years. Though often being quite wet; I keep at it.

Personally I think Trump is not getting enough sleep than having Asberger's or maybe he is getting more and more paranoid because of how many people truly hate him. That would be quite hard to take for a narcissist who loves really only himself .

One of the letters I have received in my massive 224 613 Project. It is from August 24, 1992.

The Villages Florida
Old 04-23-2017, 07:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
How to Stop Global Warming, Solutions to Prevent Global Warming | NRDC

The POTUS has a huge amount of influence in many other nation's policies especially those affecting Global Warming.

And I have often been ****ing in the wind with my massive 224 613 Project of 26 years. Though often being quite wet; I keep at it.

Personally I think Trump is not getting enough sleep than having Asberger's or maybe he is getting more and more paranoid because of how many people truly hate him. That would be quite hard to take for a narcissist who loves really only himself .
You're worried about global warming...something that MIGHT happen in 100 years...when your country WILL be destroyed by the Hispanic invasion within 30 years?

Your concerns are misplaced.

Tags
trump, donald, john, astounding, compassion

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.