Palin is running for President

Old 06-28-2011, 12:08 PM
n/a

Default Palin is running for President

http://nation.foxnews.com/2012-presi...esidential-bid

Her daughter Bristol admitted Sarah has made the decision. She said they are keeping it in the family for now. She said she wants her mother to run for president. Palin went to Iowa for the premier of the movie that she did not authorize. She is running.
JJ
Old 06-28-2011, 12:16 PM
n/a

Default hide

God help us if she runs
Old 06-28-2011, 12:24 PM
n/a

Default Why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDoug View Post
God help us if she runs
Why do you say that? I support her. If you don't, I thought the left wanted her to run because she was so dumb and could not win. Which is it?
JJ
Old 06-28-2011, 01:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDoug View Post
God help us if she runs
That's pretty dramatic, isn't it. If true it's hardly the coming of the seven plagues. Take a deep breath, and when the time comes, just say "no". Your problem is solved. Glad I could be of assistance.
Old 06-28-2011, 01:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimJoe View Post
Why do you say that? I support her. If you don't, I thought the left wanted her to run because she was so dumb and could not win. Which is it?
JJ
Well, the headline is deceiving because Bristol doesn't actually say what her Mom is going to do, only that she knows. It's pretty easy to make the leap, though.

Sarah and Michelle are going to make the boys articulate where they stand on the issues with more clarity, or the gals will make them look pale by comparison it they don't. (Michelle is already doing just that)

Just for the coming debates and primary; this could be a really good thing.
Old 06-28-2011, 03:14 PM
n/a

With both Palin and Bachmann in the Presidential field, it will certainly give my boy, Bill Maher, more good material for his act. Go for it!
Old 06-28-2011, 05:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbugs View Post
With both Palin and Bachmann in the Presidential field, it will certainly give my boy, Bill Maher, more good material for his act. Go for it!
Is he still on t.v.? Who knew? Who cares?
Old 06-28-2011, 06:38 PM
n/a

So you are a Bill Maher fan as well? He is really really funny, but not as funny as Glenn Beck at the blackboard. Did you see John Stewart's take on that? Hilarious! Palin and Bachmann together on one stage. Oh, the possibilities! But I actually do agree for once with Richie :Take a deep breath, and when the time comes, just say "no".
Old 06-29-2011, 05:25 AM
n/a

Personally I think Palin and Bachmann are bad news for the GOP. Palin's problems are well documented (and by problems, I mean her inability to grow her positive numbers outside of her base). The more details I read about Bachmann, the more I think her own words will hang her. One example I read yesterday was her support of state's rights, yet wanting to ban gay marriage, even in the states that have passed laws supporting it. In addition, she has a VERY hard line on abortion that runs counter to over 80% of the American public (as in not even allowing exceptions for rape, incest or to save the mother's life - just wait until a rape victim gets in Bachmann's face, the media will *eat* *that* *up*).
Old 06-29-2011, 07:45 AM
n/a

If Palin wins, will she quit if she doesn't like the job?
Old 06-29-2011, 09:36 AM
n/a

Salpal is absolutely right when he talks of Palin's record as a QUITTER. That will resonate loudly in all of the campaign by her opponents. The American public (except for the wing-nuts) take that as a negative.

As for Bachmann, she is just a right-wing teapot bigot. Did anyone see any faces in the crowd that were not white when she announced her run in Waterloo? Yes, Waterloo has a sizable African-American population. Her comment about the Founding Fathers working hard against slavery was a joke. That woman does not know history. Well, Palin doesn't either.
Old 06-29-2011, 10:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by salpal View Post
If Palin wins, will she quit if she doesn't like the job?
Old 06-29-2011, 11:52 AM
n/a

the 2 of them are such easy targets I won't waste my time on either one of them.
Old 06-29-2011, 01:25 PM
n/a

It is amazing that the liberal comments on here have almost nothing to do with the policies of these women.. just personal attacks. Do you guys forgive obama gaffs.. he says he visited 57 states, corpsemen, corpsemen, corpsemen, corpsemen, doesnt know his national holidays, etc etc, and biden's uncountable goofs including jobs being a three letter word.
Just answer this one question.. why cant you liberals ever talk about issues? You know..
JJ
Old 06-29-2011, 01:43 PM
n/a

and what policies or issues have these two uttered?

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.