Palin's son, Track, couldn't join her to endorse Trump

Old 01-20-2016, 09:40 AM
n/a

The latest on Hillary is that the CIA is accusing her of having TS+ on her servers. If true, this is very serious. Of course, thinking she is above it all, she has accused the GOP for spreading lies. She doesn't know the truth anymore. She bumped her head too hard and is still suffering from it. Even her staff is saying this. I predict that she will have a stroke before the primaries. Slick Willie already looks like a walk on zombie from the Walking Dead.
Old 01-20-2016, 09:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Your witty and insightful post has wounded me deeply.
No, your momma did that by not believing in abortion.
Old 01-20-2016, 09:48 AM
n/a

Quote:
No, your momma did that by not believing in abortion.
Stop, please, you're killing me! (Metaphorically speaking of course)
Old 01-20-2016, 10:12 AM
n/a

********** are very touchy today ......
Old 01-20-2016, 11:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
********** are very touchy today ......
Touched is the key word.
Old 01-20-2016, 11:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
...and Trump actually wanted her endorsement? I would love to see him pick Palin as the VP nominee.

It would be a 100 percent win for Hillary Clinton!
There are a lot of us that would love to see him pick her as VP nominee! We can only hope. The first thing that has to happen is for Trump to be the nominee. That almost assuredly makes for a Hillary win. Palin would be the icing on the cake.
Old 01-20-2016, 11:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
There are a lot of us that would love to see him pick her as VP nominee! We can only hope. The first thing that has to happen is for Trump to be the nominee. That almost assuredly makes for a Hillary win. Palin would be the icing on the cake.
You do fantasize a lot, don't you? Trump has no intention on choosing Palin for a running mate. She endorsed him because he endorsed her in the past. He gets about 2 million votes by her endorsement.

As far as Hillary is concerned, she has to beat Sanders, and she is looking more and more pathetic. Even with that broken down plow horse of a husband stumping for her. With her pathetic husband and her daughter working in her corner, I guess she is hoping for a sympathy vote.
Old 01-20-2016, 01:16 PM
n/a

At some point it would seem that even the die hard loyalists for Clinton would see the light and that is America is not interested in an unqualified, unethical, liar with blood on her hands to be our next president.

She is on a steeper decline trajectory than she was in 2007 when she was passed over by an unknown, black, card carrying racistwith a silver toungue (more accurately a silver tongued script).

After she gets her hat handed to her in the early primaries and the conclusion is she is not electable, then the party will begin scrambling for options other than the other two unelectables.

Let us just see if she lasts until June of 2016!
Old 01-20-2016, 04:18 PM
n/a

It won't matter who Trump picks to run with him. But, it won't be Palin. Even if it was Palin, it would not handicap Trump beating Hillary like an old Persian carpet. Hilary is in big trouble right now. She is about to be thrown to the (other) dogs.
Old 01-20-2016, 07:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
He was in jail in Wasilla for domestic abuse, among other things. Sarah Palin'''s Son Track Arrested on Domestic Violence Charges on Eve of Trump Endorsement - NBC News

Of course her daughter had to stay home and care for her two illegitimate children.

It's Obama's fault.
Old 01-20-2016, 07:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
Dear Guests:

A number of years back neighbors who lived across the street had two boys one year apart. The oldest boy was a 4.0 student went to Michigan on a scholarship finishing with 4.0 and went on to medical school and interned at Mayo clinic. The youngest boy bobby, a good kid but wild, never finished high school drink chased women, loved to fight etc. Same parents

So I don't judge . And I certainly do not believe children of politicians should be caught up in the cesspool we call political campaigning.

Personal Best Regards:

Maybe Sarah can be Trump's vice presidential candidate and they can run on family values.
Old 01-20-2016, 07:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
...and Trump actually wanted her endorsement? I would love to see him pick Palin as the VP nominee.

It would be a 100 percent win for Hillary Clinton!

Trump would be very wise to pick her for VP - he could use her foreign affairs expertise .........
Old 01-20-2016, 07:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
Maybe Sarah can be Trump's vice presidential candidate and they can run on family values.
A significant step up from the Clinton family values!
Old 01-21-2016, 07:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
A significant step up from the Clinton family values!
Let's see, Obama was born from a mother that was not legitimately married. Obama's "supposed" father had another wife in Africa that he went back to. He was not divorced at the time that he was with obama's mother, making Obama a what? False indignity is kind of transparent when you are on thin ice. Family values? Maybe you want to discuss the Clinton family values? No?

NEXT...........
Old 01-21-2016, 09:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
Who names their kid Track?
Who names their kid Barack?

Tags
home, endorse, trump, join, son, track, palins

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.