Palin's son, Track, couldn't join her to endorse Trump

Old 01-22-2016, 11:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
she is still way ahead of gasbag trump and his immigrant family...is his wife a spy or a terrorist?
which of his wives? mr. good christian values for the conservatives out there (conservative, what a strange name for war monger)
Old 01-22-2016, 01:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
No one forced me to go. I volunteered, but that has nothing to do with the subject. I went to protect you. That's what responsible people do, and then people like you **** on them when they return. But, these kids that are volunteering now, may have issues when they return. I am not excusing their behavior, but I don't believe that this young man should have dirtbags politicizing it because of their feelings of inadequacy when faced with a female political pundit. If you are that scared of losing, then your candidate does not have a very strong position.

Nobody denies that some military comes back with mental issues. I take issue when someone that didn't serve is made to be less than patriotic. You didn't go to protect me, you went because you wanted to and I could give my opinion why you did , but I won't. Dirtbag, you must be talking of a republican congress, they voted against funding for veterans health issues.
Old 01-22-2016, 02:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
No one forced me to go. I volunteered, but that has nothing to do with the subject. I went to protect you. That's what responsible people do, and then people like you **** on them when they return. But, these kids that are volunteering now, may have issues when they return. I am not excusing their behavior, but I don't believe that this young man should have dirtbags politicizing it because of their feelings of inadequacy when faced with a female political pundit. If you are that scared of losing, then your candidate does not have a very strong position.
You went to protect "me"? Unless you were in WWII, you did NOT protect me from anything!

I presume you went to Vietnam. That was a civil war that the USA had no business being involved in whatsoever. It posed no danger to America.

Desert Storm was a possibility for you to have been in. Once again, that had no bearing on our country. That was just to protect oil and did not work out well.
Old 01-22-2016, 02:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
You went to protect "me"? Unless you were in WWII, you did NOT protect me from anything!

I presume you went to Vietnam. That was a civil war that the USA had no business being involved in whatsoever. It posed no danger to America.

Desert Storm was a possibility for you to have been in. Once again, that had no bearing on our country. That was just to protect oil and did not work out well.
Pretty lofty and absud assumptions what you think may or may not have affected America.

Opinion? That is fine. But to be pontificating as if what you believe is in fact the gospel.......I don't think so!

Too intent on getting a pound of flesh to worry about validity.

happens....ooops that's only half a word

Old 01-22-2016, 02:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
Pretty lofty and absud assumptions what you think may or may not have affected America.

Opinion? That is fine. But to be pontificating as if what you believe is in fact the gospel.......I don't think so!

Too intent on getting a pound of flesh to worry about validity.

happens....ooops that's only half a word

was supposed to read;

it happens....oops that's only half a word
Old 01-22-2016, 03:00 PM
n/a

Yep, I probably got the label right, DIRTBAGS. Too cowardly to serve, and want to shame those that did. What threat of communism? Liberals want to welcome it here today. That's why Sanders is doing so well with the liberals.

This wasn't about me and what I did. It was about the lack of any attempt to understand the Vets that have returned from war with mental baggage. Like I said before, Palin's son didn't seek the spotlight and shouldn't have to put up with garbage from those that never attempted to serve. I never said anything about his actions being OK. I said that you that criticize him are full of ****. And you wonder why some of us question your patriotism.

This young man is not involved in any way in regards to this campaign. If that is the best you can do, then you are lame *** cowards.
Old 01-22-2016, 03:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
Yep, I probably got the label right, DIRTBAGS. Too cowardly to serve, and want to shame those that did. What threat of communism? Liberals want to welcome it here today. That's why Sanders is doing so well with the liberals.

This wasn't about me and what I did. It was about the lack of any attempt to understand the Vets that have returned from war with mental baggage. Like I said before, Palin's son didn't seek the spotlight and shouldn't have to put up with garbage from those that never attempted to serve. I never said anything about his actions being OK. I said that you that criticize him are full of ****. And you wonder why some of us question your patriotism.

This young man is not involved in any way in regards to this campaign. If that is the best you can do, then you are lame *** cowards.
Just another example of conservative BABBLING!
Old 01-22-2016, 03:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
Just another example of conservative BABBLING!
OK, you can go back to your National Enquirer newspaper for your current events. I'm sure you have the latest update on the Kardashians.
Old 01-22-2016, 03:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
OK, you can go back to your National Enquirer newspaper for your current events. I'm sure you have the latest update on the Kardashians.
The National Enquirer is more honest than Breibart's news report or Fox News.
Old 01-22-2016, 04:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
The National Enquirer is more honest than Breibart's news report or Fox News.
Whatever you say. Who am I to argue with someone that gets his current events from National Enquirer and Huffington Post. I am sure you get some serious and admiring looks from your peers at the local high school drama club.
Old 01-22-2016, 05:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
Whatever you say. Who am I to argue with someone that gets his current events from National Enquirer and Huffington Post. I am sure you get some serious and admiring looks from your peers at the local high school drama club.
As long as you admire young men beating up their girlfriends ...
Old 01-22-2016, 05:19 PM
n/a

Sounds like a school yard....grade school....nyah-nyah-nan-nah-nan-yah!!!
Old 01-22-2016, 05:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
As long as you admire young men beating up their girlfriends ...
Guess you have a reading comprehension problem. Blame your teacher, or better yet, do like the other liberals and blame Bush. When you get time, read the comment that you are responding to before inserting your foot.

But, I'll leave you wasting time on this. There are other real political threads that deserve attention. This is not political.
Old 01-22-2016, 07:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
Sounds like a school yard....grade school....nyah-nyah-nan-nah-nan-yah!!!
It sure does. This forum sometimes breaks the ice a little. It's a nice break.
Old 01-23-2016, 08:15 AM
n/a

Default track

Track Palin served in Iraq and came home while George W. Bush was president.

Where was the help then? Duh

Tags
home, endorse, trump, join, son, track, palins

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.