Palin's son, Track, couldn't join her to endorse Trump

Old 01-23-2016, 09:32 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Track Palin served in Iraq and came home while George W. Bush was president.

Where was the help then? Duh
Hah! The old blame Bush theme again. Is that what this is all about? So, this went from Palin endorsing Trump, to Palin's son acting up, to Bush's fault. Should have figured that you liberals would figure some way to bring Bush into the theme. Pretty pathetic. Hey, I have an idea. Why don't we bring up Benghazi and Fast and Furious to top this off? Maybe throw in a bit of the email scandal to season this stupid thread.
Old 01-23-2016, 12:05 PM
n/a

More blame Bush BS!
Old 01-23-2016, 02:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
Hah! The old blame Bush theme again. Is that what this is all about? So, this went from Palin endorsing Trump, to Palin's son acting up, to Bush's fault. Should have figured that you liberals would figure some way to bring Bush into the theme. Pretty pathetic. Hey, I have an idea. Why don't we bring up Benghazi and Fast and Furious to top this off? Maybe throw in a bit of the email scandal to season this stupid thread.
So Palin said its President Obama's fault her son is a wife beater, but he should have had treatment when he came home. Who was president them?
Old 01-23-2016, 02:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
So Palin said its President Obama's fault her son is a wife beater, but he should have had treatment when he came home. Who was president them?
You expect Sarah Palin to make sense?

uploadfromtaptalk1453578195223.jpg
Old 01-23-2016, 03:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
Kind of a stretch to construe Palin's statement as blaming Obama for her son's actions. But, a liberal is a liberal and therefore exaggerates to further the agenda. I doubt if you were convincing enough.
Old 01-23-2016, 03:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
No one forced me to go. I volunteered, but that has nothing to do with the subject. I went to protect you. That's what responsible people do, and then people like you **** on them when they return. But, these kids that are volunteering now, may have issues when they return. I am not excusing their behavior, but I don't believe that this young man should have dirtbags politicizing it because of their feelings of inadequacy when faced with a female political pundit. If you are that scared of losing, then your candidate does not have a very strong position.
You volunteer for Vietnam? That was a civil war having NOTHING to do with the USA. And the USA LOST that war, too. Lost it to a third world country and guerilla soldiers against the heavily equipped US Armed Forces.

Desert Storm and Crapweasel's war were just for control of oil interests. Lost to that idea, too. Besides that, if it had not been for those Iraq wars, ISIS would have not happened.

It is great you were standing up for what you thought was right and very noble to risk your life for those feelings. I applaud you for that.

However, do not think that you preserved freedom for the USA when you look back on those conflicts, their reasons and results.
Old 01-25-2016, 08:14 AM
n/a

It doesn't matter who was president when Track Palin served HE NEVER SAW COMBAT!!! It is an insult to legitimate heroes who returned from combat battling traumatic stress disorder and never harmed anyone for this dysfunctional family to use this as an excuse for thuggish behavior.
Old 01-25-2016, 08:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
You volunteer for Vietnam? That was a civil war having NOTHING to do with the USA. And the USA LOST that war, too. Lost it to a third world country and guerilla soldiers against the heavily equipped US Armed Forces.

Desert Storm and Crapweasel's war were just for control of oil interests. Lost to that idea, too. Besides that, if it had not been for those Iraq wars, ISIS would have not happened.

It is great you were standing up for what you thought was right and very noble to risk your life for those feelings. I applaud you for that.

However, do not think that you preserved freedom for the USA when you look back on those conflicts, their reasons and results.
What would you know about it? You are a coward, period. Your democrat president got us into Vietnam and you still have no clue about it. Just because we were fighting the spread of communism and now you want to welcome it into our country, you can't understand, and won't understand why some fight to preserve our liberty and some sit back and criticize. Most of the ones that criticize it are just cowards trying to justify their guilt and humiliation. But, some talk and talk and some walk the walk. Your ilk were the ones that spit on us when we returned, but all that did was make me pity people like you. Your type are pathetic, and I do feel sorry for you. If not for Americans like us, you would be jack stepping (no probably cowering in fear) and speaking either German or Japanese, or worshiping Allah. So, live your little ungrateful life always needing the gov to protect your right to criticize. You, my friend are mentally bankrupt and haven't been able to convince yourself otherwise. So, have a great day,,,,, you're welcome.
Old 01-25-2016, 09:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
It doesn't matter who was president when Track Palin served HE NEVER SAW COMBAT!!! It is an insult to legitimate heroes who returned from combat battling traumatic stress disorder and never harmed anyone for this dysfunctional family to use this as an excuse for thuggish behavior.
EVERYONE that was in Iraq saw combat, even the civilians. I know, because I was there in 2003. Were you?
Old 01-25-2016, 09:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
Because this is what you heard from the media or the issued talking points bulletins?
Old 01-25-2016, 09:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
Because this is what you heard from the media or the issued talking points bulletins?
So you think it is ok for a punk to pistol whip his lady and blame it on the president?
Old 01-25-2016, 09:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
What's wrong with a good old fashioned Muslim name? Are you a bigot?
NO, I am an American, not a hyphen
Old 01-25-2016, 11:05 AM
n/a

Quote:
So you think it is ok for a punk to pistol whip his lady and blame it on the president?
Did he blame it on the president?
Old 01-25-2016, 04:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
Did he blame it on the president?
His mother did.
Old 01-25-2016, 04:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
His mother did.
Sorry, you said he said it. Make up your mind.

Tags
home, endorse, trump, join, son, track, palins

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.