Paranoid schizophrenic and guns

Old 01-13-2018, 11:55 AM
n/a

What’s the difference between psychosis and schizophrenia?
Old 01-13-2018, 12:24 PM
n/a

Allegiance's pathetic and desperate obsession to try and portray himself as superior to someone, anyone, regardless of its spectacular failure...is patently evident by now.
Old 01-13-2018, 12:32 PM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

Allegiance's pathetic and desperate obsession to try and portray himself as superior to someone, anyone, regardless of its spectacular failure...is patently evident by now.
I see that too. But his attacks on me are becoming criminal in nature and his obsession with me has me worried. The Sumter County Sheriff's Office should be starting a file on this person whatever his real name, address, e-mail and phone number are. Most of his hate is directed at me and I live in Sumter County but am unsure where Allegiance lives in the Villages. Could be any of these three counties.
Old 01-13-2018, 01:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
More damage can be done with a computer than a 50 caliber weapon...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Are you being intentionally childish?

Can you DEFEND yourself against a 50 caliber with a computer? (no snotty sophomoric answers please).

Old 01-13-2018, 01:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bog99 View Post

Are you being intentionally childish?

Can you DEFEND yourself against a 50 caliber with a computer? (no snotty sophomoric answers please).

I used the word "damage". It was not intended to be confused with the word "defend".

Old 01-13-2018, 02:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
I see that too. But his attacks on me are becoming criminal in nature and his obsession with me has me worried. The Sumter County Sheriff's Office should be starting a file on this person whatever his real name, address, e-mail and phone number are. Most of his hate is directed at me and I live in Sumter County but am unsure where Allegiance lives in the Villages. Could be any of these three counties.
They either are or are not criminal, they don't become increasingly criminal. Don't you hear me? I will turn myself in, what is the Sumter report number?
Old 01-13-2018, 02:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
I used the word "damage". It was not intended to be confused with the word "defend".

Geee... I'm so enlightened...

Why don't you just go hang out on Chit Chat? Small talk is welcome there. This is for Politics.

Old 01-13-2018, 03:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
Mortar and grenades are the same category as firearms...

Aspirin is sold over the counter, should crack cocaine be sold over the counter too?

Sorry but I'm not completely sure what you are saying about mortars and grenades whether you are for or against. Personally I have no problems with guns but bump stocks and 100 magazine clips I see no need for. As to to Aspirin being legal, so is alcohol and now marijuana which I also don't have a problem with but both are definitely not good for your health and cause a lot of social problems. The question always is where should the line be.
Old 01-13-2018, 03:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
Sorry but I'm not completely sure what you are saying about mortars and grenades whether you are for or against. Personally I have no problems with guns but bump stocks and 100 magazine clips I see no need for. As to to Aspirin being legal, so is alcohol and now marijuana which I also don't have a problem with but both are definitely not good for your health and cause a lot of social problems. The question always is where should the line be.
People that know nothing about guns shouldn’t talk about guns. Do you have any idea how stupid “100 magazine clips” makes you sound?
Old 01-13-2018, 04:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
People that know nothing about guns shouldn’t talk about guns. Do you have any idea how stupid “100 magazine clips” makes you sound?
Not knowing facts and being stupid are two different things. Since you know about guns, the question I have is how were 4 armed cops defeated by one guy with a rifle (one killed). What size clip did he have a would a limit to say a 10 round clip give them a fighting chance.
Old 01-13-2018, 04:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
Not knowing facts and being stupid are two different things. Since you know about guns, the question I have is how were 4 armed cops defeated by one guy with a rifle (one killed). What size clip did he have a would a limit to say a 10 round clip give them a fighting chance.
You don’t need many rounds if you’re waiting in ambush and have good cover. Being a good shot and battle hardened helps.
Old 01-13-2018, 04:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumbete View Post
If they're 550 yards or closer, I will only need four bullets

Old 01-13-2018, 04:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbanker View Post
If they're 550 yards or closer, I will only need four bullets

Canadian Sniper Breaks World Record with two-mile shot - YouTube
Old 01-13-2018, 04:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
From your previous posts you seem to be a stickler for accuracy. So, you might want to educate yourself as to the differences between a 'magazine' and a 'clip'. While many incorrectly use the terms interchangeably, they differ in construction and purpose.
Old 01-13-2018, 04:30 PM
n/a

It was an ambush but in an apartment (close range) and I'm going to assume the cops were wearing vests. I'm thinking he either had to have a bump stock or a very large clip. Any idea how he did it. My question is should we limit magazines to 10 rounds to give the cops something of a chance.

Tags
family

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.