Pence Rally in the Villages.

Old 09-18-2016, 11:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I think Hilary's attendance will pick up from now on:

It's like formula 1 racing---nobody's there to watch cars go around the track 200 times, they're hoping to see a crash

Likewise for HRC---nobody cares to hear her babble on in a shrill voice, they're hoping to see a coughing spell or her passing out
If Hillary didn't have the Secret Service there to catch her, she would be on the floor doing the funky chicken.

I have to disagree with the statement that her attendance will pick up. Her screeching weighs heaver than the entertainment value of watching her Linda Blair head swiveling act or demon possessed coughing and speaking. I do like her imitation of Chapman when she falls UP stairs or down street curbs.

If Hillary falls in a forest and there is no one there to catch her, does she still make a sound?
Old 09-18-2016, 11:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
If Hillary didn't have the Secret Service there to catch her, she would be on the floor doing the funky chicken.

I have to disagree with the statement that her attendance will pick up. Her screeching weighs heaver than the entertainment value of watching her Linda Blair head swiveling act or demon possessed coughing and speaking. I do like her imitation of Chapman when she falls UP stairs or down street curbs.

If Hillary falls in a forest and there is no one there to catch her, does she still make a sound?
Unfortunately, yes. She never shuts her yap. And if she has passed out, the rest of the clown brigade---Obama, Michele, Biden, Warren, Sanders, Pelosi, Streisand and Clooney are there to babble for her.
Old 09-18-2016, 12:03 PM
n/a

Think of all the money that could be gained by her being elected. Bobble heads of her would be sold out all the time
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HillBobbleHead.jpg (452.8 KB, 2 views)

Tags
villages, rally, pence

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.