People Abhor Line Jumpers

Old 11-22-2016, 12:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I copied this from another political talk thread with the expressed purpose of asking the below-stated questions:

That he convinced enough people otherwise to get elected POTUS, does show that he has street-level cunning however and knows how to pander to those same undercurrents of racism, xenophobia, misogyny and bigotry…that all too many Americans have shown to have just beneath the surface."

Sounds like a description of Obama!

What is the definition of racism, xenophobia, misogyny and bigotry?

Are Donald Trump's plans to restore law and order discriminatory?

Why are law and order issues discriminatory when it comes to protected classes but not non protect classes primarily heterosexual white males?

Shouldn't we as a nation all abide by and be subjected to the rule of law?

Wasn't this the central issue concerning the allegations surrounding Hillary Clinton?

Is it discriminatory to intentionally place(stack the deck against) whites at a disadvantage for entrance to a university of their choice?

Is it discriminatory to utilize Title IX law and proceed to charge, judge and convict male students of sexual harassment without the benefit of due process , essentially destroying a person's life ?

Simply put are Donald Trump's plans policies and practices discriminatory or honest issues and approaches to returning this nation to one of law and order and no one being above the law?

I view it as the latter and I view it as an ultimate means to end division. If people really want to ignore color, creed etc then let's all be equal and on the same level playing field because people abhor line jumpers.

Personal Best Regards:
Excellent points.

Grace Gantner

Tags
order, people, jumpers, line, abhor

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.