Bergdahl charged with desertion (Finally)

Old 03-25-2015, 03:31 PM
n/a

Default Bergdahl charged with desertion (Finally)

Finally some good news:

Bowe Bergdahl, once missing U.S. soldier, charged with desertion - The Washington Post

Now let us hope he gets the maximum allowed sentencing!
Old 03-25-2015, 03:52 PM
n/a

Don't forget Obummer traded the terrorist "dream team" for this deserter. Obummer KNEW he was a deserter before the trade because Bergdahl's fellow soldiers told everyone the guy cleaned out his locker and voluntarily walked off base (deserted).

This is, yet again, indicative of the poor judgement of our community organizer. What a terrible president.
Old 03-25-2015, 05:27 PM
n/a

Yes good news. Wonder if a press conference will be held on this and someone held accountable for this?
Old 03-25-2015, 06:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Yes good news. Wonder if a press conference will be held on this and someone held accountable for this?
Maybe Obama will call Bergdahls parents and tell them...I got this (again).
Old 03-25-2015, 07:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
Finally some good news:

Bowe Bergdahl, once missing U.S. soldier, charged with desertion - The Washington Post

Now let us hope he gets the maximum allowed sentencing!
I guess I missed where he was already found guilty, or are you quoting something you heard on Fox? Although what we've heard sound very suspect, innocent until proven guilty is one of the pillars of America, don't throw it away so quickly.
Old 03-25-2015, 08:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
I guess I missed where he was already found guilty, or are you quoting something you heard on Fox? Although what we've heard sound very suspect, innocent until proven guilty is one of the pillars of America, don't throw it away so quickly.
Old Bowie will soon be getting a boyfriend!

He's guilty!
Old 03-25-2015, 08:16 PM
n/a

It takes a special kind of stupid to do what Obama did … trade five senior Taliban commanders for one Muslim-sympathizing deserter.
Old 03-25-2015, 08:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
Legally speaking he's innocent until proven guilty.

On the other hand anyone with combat experience, and based on his unit members public comments it's obvious this SOB is guilty as hell. He put his buddies at risk having to search for him and then he likely gave Intel to the enemy

He deserves to be shot by firing squad but unfortunately we no longer do that
Old 03-25-2015, 08:41 PM
n/a

What "Intel" does a Private First Class (like Bergdahl was at the time) have that would be helpful to the enemy?

I also heard on the news that it is very likely that Bergdahl's lawyer team has worked out a plea deal that involves no jail time.
Old 03-25-2015, 08:47 PM
n/a

Susan rice stated he served with honor and distinction
Old 03-25-2015, 09:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
What "Intel" does a Private First Class (like Bergdahl was at the time) have that would be helpful to the enemy?
You could probably answer your own question if you ever served in the military. Then again maybe not.

Answer: troop strength, area of operation, scheduled movements, weapon availability, radio communication, freuencies, etc.
Old 03-25-2015, 09:21 PM
n/a

Quote:

I also heard on the news that it is very likely that Bergdahl's lawyer team has worked out a plea deal that involves no jail time.
Unit capabilities, plans, commo procedures, objectives and various other data of use to enemy fighters who are trying to kill US troops
Old 03-25-2015, 09:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
Legally speaking he's innocent until proven guilty.

On the other hand anyone with combat experience, and based on his unit members public comments it's obvious this SOB is guilty as hell. He put his buddies at risk having to search for him and then he likely gave Intel to the enemy

He deserves to be shot by firing squad but unfortunately we no longer do that
Remember, there are surprise verdicts sometimes when we all think it is a slam dunk. Example might be OJ Simpson. Another might be Casey Anthony. Juries found both of them not guilty.

The Army most likely will be open to a plea deal with no jail time for public relations.

His lawyers will have to decide what route to take for the best interest of the client.
Old 03-25-2015, 09:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
Unit capabilities, plans, commo procedures, objectives and various other data of use to enemy fighters who are trying to kill US troops
A private first class does not have access to that information.
Old 03-25-2015, 09:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
A private first class does not have access to that information.
Quit trolling. Every man in a unit would have tactical information beneficial to the enemy.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.