Petition to indict Hillary

Old 07-14-2016, 09:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
When Republicans think that everything is a conspiracy against them, why would anyone person with an open mind care what they think? You can't reason with unreasonable people. What would Comey gain by being part of a conspiracy? He is a Republican appointed by "W". Maybe he sees Trump as the greatest danger facing this country, so he joined in the conspiracy. So, he fell on his sword for the good of the country. The next time, Republicans accept a ruling that goes against them will be the first time.
Since when is the majority of America that was polled, Republicans? Are you saying that all the polls regarding Hillary being indicted were just answered by the right? The majority of America wants her indicted. How would you answer that question? Never mind, because whatever your lame excuse is, it will be ludicrous.
Old 07-14-2016, 09:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
Since when is the majority of America that was polled, Republicans? Are you saying that all the polls regarding Hillary being indicted were just answered by the right? The majority of America wants her indicted. How would you answer that question? Never mind, because whatever your lame excuse is, it will be ludicrous.
The radical, brainwashed, pull the string in the neck democrats have a hard or impossible time accepting there are democrats that have such high standards a criminal slug like Clinton is offensive to their very being.....and violates ther core values and beliefs.

Therefore they cannot support a felon, negligent, reckless, careless, lying, killer of Americans, self centered haggard criminal.

This concept goes against the lemming party first no matter what brainwashed sheeple.
Old 07-14-2016, 10:07 AM
n/a

Quote:
The radical, brainwashed, pull the string in the neck democrats have a hard or impossible time accepting there are democrats that have such high standards a criminal slug like Clinton is offensive to their very being.....and violates ther core values and beliefs.

Therefore they cannot support a felon, negligent, reckless, careless, lying, killer of Americans, self centered haggard criminal.

This concept goes against the lemming party first no matter what brainwashed sheeple.
You hit it on the head. My family is mostly of the old Democratic Party, now more or less defunct. They are still die hard Democrats but refuse to vote for Hillary because they just cannot hold their noses and pull the lever for her and still not puke out their stomachs.
Old 07-14-2016, 10:12 AM
n/a

Quote:
My family is mostly of the old Democratic Party, now more or less defunct.
FDR? or more current?
Old 07-14-2016, 10:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
Let me try this: NIAGARA FALLS!
Slowly I turn, step by step, inch by inch...

LOL!
Old 07-14-2016, 10:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
Slowly I turn, step by step, inch by inch...

LOL!
hmmmm I would like to know the answer. I feel like FDR was a good man who had an agenda that was good for America and nobody had the internet to get the way.

Tags
link, hillary, indict, petition

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.