Please say this is fake news: No whites allowed

Old 05-19-2017, 05:11 PM
n/a

Default Please say this is fake news: No whites allowed

Segregated: White Students Banned From Student Lounge At D.C. University: “Nothing More Important Than Being A Multicultural Campus” – Liberty News
Old 05-19-2017, 05:51 PM
n/a

It's fake.

Verify: Did American University create a cafe for only non-white students? | THV11.com

More importantly though, you've explained a lot..by showing the garbage you read.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 05-19-2017, 06:48 PM
n/a

Bananas, nooses at American University spark protests, demands - CNN.com

Do you see the real story? I don't think so.
Old 05-19-2017, 06:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
That there are racists at American University, just as here...who oppose a black student government president?

Yep...I saw it.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 05-19-2017, 07:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
It's fake.

Verify: Did American University create a cafe for only non-white students? | THV11.com

More importantly though, you've explained a lot..by showing the garbage you read.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
What a "bunch" of pussies...

"This email from the administration to the faculty came after a racially charged incident on campus where bananas were found hanging from nooses at three different locations on campus.

Additionally, when asked about black students getting extra time on exams, AU spokeswoman Kelly Alexander emailed Verify to say, “Since May 1 when the hate crime took place, we have been clear that students could work with the Vice Provost for Undergraduate Education to ask for extensions. She worked with individual students on their requests and arrangements.”

Remember liberals...YOU are putting THEM in charge of things. Quotas have consequences.
Old 05-19-2017, 07:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racist Boy Baldwin
What a "bunch" of pussies...

"This email from the administration to the faculty came after a racially charged incident on campus where bananas were found hanging from nooses at three different locations on campus.

Additionally, when asked about black students getting extra time on exams, AU spokeswoman Kelly Alexander emailed Verify to say, “Since May 1 when the hate crime took place, we have been clear that students could work with the Vice Provost for Undergraduate Education to ask for extensions. She worked with individual students on their requests and arrangements.”

Remember liberals...YOU are putting THEM in charge of things. Quotas have consequences.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNoMore
That there are racists at American University, just as here...who oppose a black student government president?

And right on cue...Racist Boy comes along.
Old 05-19-2017, 07:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNoMore View Post
Still have not seen the real story? I can see you are a deep thinker.

White Students Banned From Student Lounge At D.C. University: "Nothing More Important Than A Multicultural Campus" | Zero Hedge
Old 05-19-2017, 07:57 PM
n/a

This was the big hate crime that is too traumatic for the minority students to handle...they can't take their exams after being exposed to THIS.

The Villages Florida

Old 05-19-2017, 08:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
This was the big hate crime that is too traumatic for the minority students to handle...they can't take their exams after being exposed to THIS.

The Villages Florida

Bing bing bing....... incredible overreacting by a crazy media and Academia to a frigging banana. Now let's see if they will show the name or face of the banana perpetrator if he is of color.

Or maybe the motive was someone wanted more time to take their exam. Or maybe a local civil rights activist wanted more press ($$$).

The world has gone wacky.
Old 05-19-2017, 08:13 PM
n/a

All justified due to a banana The Villages Florida
Old 05-19-2017, 08:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
Excuse me madam. Do you mean boy or boy when you call some other poster racial boy? I am wondering about your sanity. Are you in need of a lifesaver. Did you fall and injure your noggin. let me know your ok by responding with a terrible reply.
Old 05-19-2017, 08:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutty
Excuse me madam. Do you mean boy or boy when you call some other poster racial boy? I am wondering about your sanity. Are you in need of a lifesaver. Did you fall and injure your noggin. let me know your ok by responding with a terrible reply.
It's 'you're'....Nucky.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 05-19-2017, 08:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGPOPPA View Post
The Villages Florida
Old 05-20-2017, 09:59 PM
n/a

Somebody's Cheese has Slipped off his Cracker. By Cracker I mean like a Ritz. Not the other Cracker. See Post Above. Whew!
Old 05-21-2017, 04:52 AM
n/a

Please say this is fake news is not the story..... The real story was not mentioned once in this thread. The real story is who is agitating on campuses? why are they agitating? When will the people responsible for enforcing the laws on campuses take their responsibilities seriously.

There are forces out there that are intentionally dividing this nation and too many Americans are unwittingly participating and feeding hate and declension .

The response to these outburst should be calm rational and cooperative behavior. We are one nation under GOD united we stand.

Personal Best Regards:

Tags
allowed, news, whites, fake

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.