as the plot thickens with Wikileaks

Old 03-05-2017, 04:36 PM
n/a

Talking as the plot thickens with Wikileaks

Roger Stone, Trump advisor admits to collusion with Wikileaks.... btw feel free to fact check.opcorn :
Old 03-05-2017, 04:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Roger Stone, Trump advisor admits to collusion with Wikileaks.... btw feel free to fact check.
In a little over a month and a half, Chump and his cultists have been proved to have lied more than any other POTUS in their entire term(s) (except for maybe Nixon...and it's still early).

Former Trump Adviser Roger Stone Admits Collusion With WikiLeaks, Then Deletes It | The Huffington Post

And yet, his supporters have no problem with it (at least publicly).

Pretty much says all you need to know about them.
Old 03-05-2017, 06:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
In a little over a month and a half, Chump and his cultists have been proved to have lied more than any other POTUS in their entire term(s) (except for maybe Nixon...and it's still early).

Former Trump Adviser Roger Stone Admits Collusion With WikiLeaks, Then Deletes It | The Huffington Post

And yet, his supporters have no problem with it (at least publicly).

Pretty much says all you need to know about them.
because it has been stated and re-stated so often I won't list them but there are those issues the democrats had no problem with.

It is truly amazing how casually some forget all the lying and denying and the fixing and finessing of both Clintons and Obama.

The classic?
I did not have sex with that woman...crooked finger pointing in the face!!
Old 03-05-2017, 07:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillTheBoy
because it has been stated and re-stated so often I won't list them but there are those issues the democrats had no problem with.

It is truly amazing how casually some forget all the lying and denying and the fixing and finessing of both Clintons and Obama.

The classic?
I have no problem with anyone...who has mutual adult sex with each other.

I wouldn't even care if it's true... that Trump gives Bannon blow jobs in the Oval Office.

I DID have a major problem that Clinton lied about Monica and I was all for his impeachment, for lying under oath...NOT for the BJ's.

The fact that you don't have a problem with Trump being a compulsive liar...says everything about you.

So, you're attempt at obfuscation and distraction from Chump and his lying with a "oh look, a shiny thing"...is pathetic and doesn't work with me (or any other intelligent folks).

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 03-05-2017, 08:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
I have no problem with anyone...who has mutual adult sex with each other.

I wouldn't even care if it's true... that Trump gives Bannon blow jobs in the Oval Office.

I DID have a major problem that Clinton lied about Monica and I was all for his impeachment, for lying under oath...NOT for the BJ's.

The fact that you don't have a problem with Trump being a compulsive liar...says everything about you.

So, you're attempt at obfuscation and distraction from Chump and his lying with a "oh look, a shiny thing"...is pathetic and doesn't work with me (or any other intelligent folks).

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Help me out here...you hate Trump for lying....you hate B Clinton for lying. Right?

How about Hillary and Obama...surely you admit both have lied too...?

They ALL lie...The Bushes, Reagan, Ford, Carter, LBJ, Nixon, JFK...and down the line.

Why would you support any of them? Because maybe the lying thing is just a facade? Maybe it's other things that you REALLY judge them by?

They are/were ALL lying, corrupt, sacks of sh!t. Some just fooled you/us better.

NO D or R deserves our vote.
Old 03-06-2017, 10:08 AM
n/a

Quote:

The classic?
How about grab some pussy, stated by the holy donny trump, among other gems too numerous to mention here.

Tags
feel, wikileaks, thickens, plot

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.