Political forum clarification

Old 01-01-2018, 10:36 AM
n/a

Default Political forum clarification

Are we allowed to discuss evolution in the political forum Or HAS that been moderated out of the unmoderated forum?

Australopithecus africanus - Wikipedia
Old 01-01-2018, 10:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Are we allowed to discuss evolution in the political forum Or HAS that been moderated out of the unmoderated forum?

Australopithecus africanus - Wikipedia
Yes...but ONLY in f@cking English...WTF? The page was in Italian.

Funny how that "primitive human" looked more like "us" than negros.

We ARE different species! ALL the genetic mapping is proving it. There is "humankind"...ALL the races...and then there are the C and S African Negros. Genetically up to 1/20th DIFFERENT than EVERYONE else...Whites, Asians, American Indians, Pacific Islanders...we're ALL related with the same ancestors...NEGROS ARE NOT!

WHY the f@ck do you think they look, act ,and smell so different? Because they ARE different. More ape than human.

Genetics PROVES this!
Old 01-01-2018, 11:04 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
Yes...but ONLY in f@cking English...WTF? The page was in Italian.

Funny how that "primitive human" looked more like "us" than negros.

We ARE different species! ALL the genetic mapping is proving it. There is "humankind"...ALL the races...and then there are the C and S African Negros. Genetically up to 1/20th DIFFERENT than EVERYONE else...Whites, Asians, American Indians, Pacific Islanders...we're ALL related with the same ancestors...NEGROS ARE NOT!

WHY the f@ck do you think they look, act ,and smell so different? Because they ARE different. More ape than human.

Genetics PROVES this!
I did not want to offend any English only readers.

Politically correct
Old 01-01-2018, 11:11 AM
n/a

Riding the NYC subways for 20 years I never noticed negro’s smelling any different than us.
Do southern negro’s smell differently ? Is that why so many were lynched ? Were fire hoses used on them because of their odor ? Maybe it’s because of all that fried NOTHING they eat.
Old 01-01-2018, 11:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiotte View Post
Riding the NYC subways for 20 years I never noticed negro’s smelling any different than us.
Do southern negro’s smell differently ? Is that why so many were lynched ? Were fire hoses used on them because of their odor ? Maybe it’s because of all that fried NOTHING they eat.
If you rode the same subways as I did.... Garlic body odor smell from Asians is so strong it was only overpowered by a homeless person, sometimes.

Now with Bill Deblasio there is a lot more homeless smell.
Old 01-01-2018, 11:17 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post
If you rode the same subways as I did.... Garlic body odor smell from Asians is so strong it was only overpowered by a homeless person, sometimes.

Now with Bill Deblasio there is a lot more homeless smell.

When I worked Manhattan the only Asians were in Chinatown. I was shocked to see so many everywhere 20 years later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-01-2018, 11:21 AM
n/a

Quote:
When I worked Manhattan the only Asians were in Chinatown. I was shocked to see so many everywhere 20 years later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Next time you are in NYC take the 7 train to the last stop in queens. Do it during rush hour. You will not know what continent you are on?
Old 01-01-2018, 11:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
You must have noticed the over present cologne...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 01-01-2018, 11:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
Why did you tell that lie?

Why were they lynched? Because they're violent. Because they raped...not ONLY white girls...but the black women too. Do you think a farmer beat and killed his slaves for fun? They were VALUABLE property not something a farmer would abuse.

Quote:
Next time you are in NYC take the 7 train to the last stop in queens. Do it during rush hour. You will not know what continent you are on?
America's future...the cities are already there...80% minorities...20% white people.

America has no future...
Old 01-01-2018, 11:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbanker View Post
You must have noticed the over present cologne...

Sean Combs "Diddy" & Cassie Perfume Ad 3AM - Banned From TV! - YouTube
Old 01-01-2018, 11:52 AM
n/a

Reminds me of a rooster in the chicken pen. He jumps her, holds her head to the ground, and has his way with her...animalistic.

And then there are the groups of refugee men that assaulted those German women at last year's New Years Eve celebration...animalistic "fo sure".

Old 01-01-2018, 11:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbanker View Post
Reminds me of a rooster in the chicken pen. He jumps her, holds her head to the ground, and has his way with her...animalistic.

And then there are the groups of refugee men that assaulted those German women at last year's New Years Eve celebration...animalistic "fo sure".

Possibly they were wearing "3 AM" cologne??

Old 01-01-2018, 12:34 PM
n/a

N!@@ers selling sh!t to other n!@@ers...so?

What's the message? Men...wear this and women will f@ck you? Women...wear this and men will f@ck you?

Tags
forum, moderated, political

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.