Political forum closure?

Old 01-05-2018, 08:39 AM
n/a

Default Political forum closure?

The announcement states the very low percentage of users that participate.
Is that out of the total TOTV?
If yes what is the percent of the active users, which is the more appropriate measure?
Also there should be a consideration for the participation rate.
There is no doubt the members of the political forum is a minority participation.
However, I would venture a guess the participation/post rate is higher than the majority.
And if the other not so much used forums can remain open with next to zero participation, why cannot the political forum as well.
As Paul Harvey used to say..."...now for the rest of the story..."....
Let us hope that the super, SUPER minority of complainers have not won their way with the administrators/owners.....AGAIN!!!
Old 01-05-2018, 08:48 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
If yes what is the percent of the active users, which is the more appropriate measure?
There is no doubt the members of the political forum is a minority participation.
However, I would venture a guess the participation/post rate is higher than the majority.
And if the other not so much used forums can remain open with next to zero participation, why cannot the political forum as well.
Let us hope that the super, SUPER minority of complainers have not won their way with the administrators/owners.....AGAIN!!!
I would like to just see a volunteer MODERATOR on here. So that if someone is figuratively kicking someone in the lower parts that this gets stopped. The political forums I looked at yesterday have a lot of moderation and tolerate little if no trolling.
Old 01-05-2018, 08:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
They usually do...they scream and whine until they finally submit. Like women do with their husbands.
Old 01-05-2018, 08:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
I would like to just see a volunteer MODERATOR on here. So that if someone is figuratively kicking someone in the lower parts that this gets stopped. The political forums I looked at yesterday have a lot of moderation and tolerate little if no trolling.
You mean "no truth"...you mean it's censored. If it's NOT politically correct, it get's deleted.

Is it made to be "woman and kid friendly"?
Old 01-05-2018, 10:07 AM
n/a

Quote:
You mean "no truth"...you mean it's censored. If it's NOT politically correct, it get's deleted.

Is it made to be "woman and kid friendly"?
Go back to some KKK inspired Forum.
Old 01-05-2018, 10:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Go back to some KKK inspired Forum.
I think Taltarzac725 should be the moderator! Look at his great project here.
. All 20 pages

http://s89.photobucket.com/user/talt...?sort=3&page=1
Old 01-05-2018, 10:42 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
I think Taltarzac725 should be the moderator! Look at his great project here.
. All 20 pages

http://s89.photobucket.com/user/talt...?sort=3&page=1
You are illegally posting private information without my permission .
Old 01-05-2018, 11:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
You are illegally posting private information without my permission .
If it can viewed without a password it obviously isn't private. It is easily made private though if you so choose to make it that way.
Old 01-05-2018, 12:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
You make a good point. A quick check of the reply counts on the threads here vs the regular forum shows a good deal of activity, even discounting the extremely high ones. Compare that to almost any other forum on TOTV and I think political appears more active overall. Of course this is just a cursory check, but it appears to validate your thoughts.
Old 01-05-2018, 12:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
You make a good point. A quick check of the reply counts on the threads here vs the regular forum shows a good deal of activity, even discounting the extremely high ones. Compare that to almost any other forum on TOTV and I think political appears more active overall. Of course this is just a cursory check, but it appears to validate your thoughts.
Take away Bug, Tal, Al, and Donny B.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk
Old 01-05-2018, 08:37 PM
n/a

Quote:

You girls...make it go away! Make it go away!
Old 01-05-2018, 09:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post

Recording. For Tal
Old 01-05-2018, 10:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
I will volunteer...

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk

Tags
forum, political

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.