Political forum detrimental to The Villages

Old 09-05-2016, 03:23 PM
n/a

Default When Hillary was in the Senate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
If/WHEN Trump wins, all of America will be better for it. If Hillary wins, I doubt anyone but the Clintons will benefit. Trump will compromise and benefit both sides, whereas Hillary will just move our country further toward the abyss.
she was complemented by many Republican senators for her flexibility and her willingness to reach across the aisle and work with them. Even crazy Steve King says that she is someone he can sit down and talk with and reach a compromise. I'm sure this doesn't fit your narrative, so keep spewing your fantasies.
Old 09-05-2016, 03:29 PM
n/a

she was the greatest senator in the history of NY.....yep

What exactly were Hillary's accomplishments as a U.S. Senator?

As reported by Washington Examiner, of the 713 pieces of legislation she sponsored or co-sponsored during her 8-year senate career, only three pieces of legislation that she sponsored became law.

As documented by Congress.gov, these "monumental" laws were:

S.3145 - A bill to designate a portion of United States Route 20A, located in Orchard Park, New York, as the "Timothy J. Russert Highway".

S.3613 - A bill to designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 2951 New York Highway 43 in Averill Park, New York, as the "Major George Quamo Post Office Building".

S.1241 - Kate Mullany National Historic Site Act

Just to recap, these were bills that: renamed a highway after a journalist; re-designated a post office; and deemed a brick house in Troy, N.Y., as a national historic site to honor a 19th-century female union leader.

In other words, they were laws passed to turn otherwise ordinary things - a highway, a post office, and a brick building - into something "historic." That's quite a message, coming from the Hillary Clinton campaign.

?
Old 09-05-2016, 03:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
But normal regular people read this forum and decide if they want to live here based on the information they gather. The things posted on the political forum are abhorrent... these Village posters actually LIVE next to you (and me)...

Sent from my SM-N910R4 using Tapatalk
People decide they want to live here by what is on the political forum....

What polyanna unverse are you in or pretending.

ANother baiter!!
Old 09-05-2016, 03:52 PM
n/a

Most of us would have no problem using our regular TOTV screen name here on the forum, along with the application of all the TOTV features....like the original forum.

There are only a handfull of the antagonizers, baiters, nasty, name callers who hide behind the keyboard.

During the original political forum that was run tha way, it always amused that folks would come to the forum then go back to some other category of the forum and complain about what they did not like.
Now how stupid is that?
Would you go into a movie that you knew had content you would not like?
OF COURSE NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fast forward to today.
If you don't like what you see and hear, however you got here, then please do not come back.
Stop the BS of exptrapolating an experience into a reason why some might not want to move to TV....,

the most ridiculous thing ever presented.
Old 09-05-2016, 04:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
she was complemented by many Republican senators for her flexibility and her willingness to reach across the aisle and work with them. Even crazy Steve King says that she is someone he can sit down and talk with and reach a compromise. I'm sure this doesn't fit your narrative, so keep spewing your fantasies.
She isn't even liked by her own side, let alone anyone on the right. But, to really find out someone's character, ask their staff how they are/were treated. The White House staff said she was wicked mean and cursed at them a lot. Same with the Secret Service. But, go ahead and vote for her. I am sure she is just what you need. Maybe not what America needs, but I am sure she is perfect for you.
Old 09-05-2016, 04:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
Most of us would have no problem using our regular TOTV screen name here on the forum, along with the application of all the TOTV features....like the original forum.

There are only a handfull of the antagonizers, baiters, nasty, name callers who hide behind the keyboard.

During the original political forum that was run tha way, it always amused that folks would come to the forum then go back to some other category of the forum and complain about what they did not like.
Now how stupid is that?
Would you go into a movie that you knew had content you would not like?
OF COURSE NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fast forward to today.
If you don't like what you see and hear, however you got here, then please do not come back.
Stop the BS of exptrapolating an experience into a reason why some might not want to move to TV....,

the most ridiculous thing ever presented.
Exactly right!
Old 09-05-2016, 04:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
People decide they want to live here by what is on the political forum....

What polyanna unverse are you in or pretending.

ANother baiter!!
I agree, she is very funny.
Old 09-05-2016, 09:07 PM
n/a

People say to themselves, I like the weather, the cleanliness, the price, the golf, the activities but how do I explain to my minority relatives including and friends that maybe it's in your best interest not to visit. The hard hearted will die off as more people from the northeast move in. But in the meantime you feel guilty.

This will go over most peoples heads.
Old 09-05-2016, 09:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
If/WHEN Trump wins, all of America will be better for it. If Hillary wins, I doubt anyone but the Clintons will benefit. Trump will compromise and benefit both sides, whereas Hillary will just move our country further toward the abyss.
We're headed towards the abyss regardless of who wins. The Hispanic majority baby boom is in full swing. Within 30 years the country is lost, white culture is lost.

Quote:
People say to themselves, I like the weather, the cleanliness, the price, the golf, the activities but how do I explain to my minority relatives including and friends that maybe it's in your best interest not to visit. The hard hearted will die off as more people from the northeast move in. But in the meantime you feel guilty.

This will go over most peoples heads.
Tell them that this is the LAST bastion of whiteness left, please respect our wishes and stay home.

When we're dead in 30 years, you can destroy it like you've destroyed every other beautiful place. When a place diversifies, it's lost. It's unfortunate but it's a fact.

Why would you want to destroy the villages by bringing them here?

We should have a villages wide vote, put it on the annual survey...who wants the villages to be white only. You're a fool to vote otherwise.

Show me the black paradise. Show me the 50% black paradise. The 25% black paradise. 20% black? You can't even find a 10% black paradise.

Stop encouraging your own destruction.

Tags
forum, news, political, villages, detrimental

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.