Political forum detrimental to The Villages

Old 09-03-2016, 04:52 PM
n/a

Well do you think your chances are better with Trump or Hillary

we have only have two choices.

That's what all of us need to consider until Nov 8th.
Old 09-03-2016, 05:42 PM
n/a

Please Lord deliver us Donald as the next Presidente.
Old 09-03-2016, 06:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Well do you think your chances are better with Trump or Hillary

we have only have two choices.

That's what all of us need to consider until Nov 8th.
Great choice---sort of like picking your form of execution.

How good does Romney or Biden look now??????
Old 09-03-2016, 06:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
Please Lord deliver us Donald as the next Presidente.
El Presidente. Sounds good to you. Doesn't it?
Old 09-03-2016, 06:44 PM
n/a

This is really ridiculous! You have one racist on here and you blame it on Donald Trump. This guy insists almost every day that he would never vote for Trump and you liberals consistently attempt to associate Trump with anyone's racist views. Trump is NOT a racist, less so than the Clintons. And if you need facts to support the fact that there is more evidence that the clintons are racist, just use you liberal Google search engine.

It is ONLY the liberals on here wanting, insisting that the political forum be shut down. It just proves how needy and sissified liberals are. You insist on misusing such terms as bigot, hate, hateful, racist, etc when there is absolutely no evidence to support you. I reiterate that there is ONLY ONE racist on here and all you have to do is ignore him.

There is nothing wrong with a heated debate over political views. There is no hate here. If I was to meet you in public, I could easily have dinner or drinks with you, just as I could with a very conservative Republican or an Independent or a libertarian. I do not take political arguments personally and anyone that gets offended on a forum that they can easily walk away from is just being peevish and petty. If you can't take Trump's up front in your face manner, then don't vote for him. If you do not like harsh words projected against the Clintons that are known worldwide for their corruption and criminal activities, then hide somewhere because you will hear it all over TV, radio and the Internet.

But, do not attempt to shut down this forum just because you are not adept at keeping up with the debate, regardless of how ill-mannered it may be.

Notice, it is ONLY liberals that wish to censure the first amendment rights of Americans.
Old 09-03-2016, 07:22 PM
n/a

Oh my God there goes another amendment!
Old 09-03-2016, 07:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
This political forum has a VERY, VERY, VERY negative impact on the impression of The Villages.

This is NOT a political discussion forum....

It simply gives those who are consumed with hate, whether the be from the right or left, a forum to manifest such hate.

I can assure you that this hate filled forum is a negative section of TOTV.

As one of my relatives up north told me after reading here....it is like a therapy board for those with anger and hate issues.
You're a liar and a hypocrite. You live in PARADISE. A place that is 99% white and affluent. A place that IS WHAT IT IS BECAUSE of the affluent white people who live here. There is NO "diverse" place like the villages. If you love it here, KEEP it like it is, 99% affluent white because that IS whay the villages id what it is. Diversify it and it changes and NOT for the good. EVERYPLACE that diversifies gets worse...EVERY ONE. There is NO place majority minority that ANY of us would want to live.

Keep the villages white, keep the villages a paradise.

Quote:
Big deal. I've never cared what other people have thought about the places that I have chosen to live, and I certainly don't care what they think of The Villages. Perhaps fewer people will decide to move here - not a bad thing in my opinion.
I know...120,000+ people live here now. Quite different from the villages of old. It's become a city, with a cities problems. Let's not have that WORST city problem, poor minorities. Keep those prices high and don't rent section 8.

Quote:
El Presidente. Sounds good to you. Doesn't it?
Yup, within 30 years we WILL be saying that. Speaking a LOT of Spanish in Mexico II after they become the majority.

Quote:
This is really ridiculous! You have one racist on here and you blame it on Donald Trump. This guy insists almost every day that he would never vote for Trump and you liberals consistently attempt to associate Trump with anyone's racist views. Trump is NOT a racist, less so than the Clintons. And if you need facts to support the fact that there is more evidence that the clintons are racist, just use you liberal Google search engine.

It is ONLY the liberals on here wanting, insisting that the political forum be shut down. It just proves how needy and sissified liberals are. You insist on misusing such terms as bigot, hate, hateful, racist, etc when there is absolutely no evidence to support you. I reiterate that there is ONLY ONE racist on here and all you have to do is ignore him.

There is nothing wrong with a heated debate over political views. There is no hate here. If I was to meet you in public, I could easily have dinner or drinks with you, just as I could with a very conservative Republican or an Independent or a libertarian. I do not take political arguments personally and anyone that gets offended on a forum that they can easily walk away from is just being peevish and petty. If you can't take Trump's up front in your face manner, then don't vote for him. If you do not like harsh words projected against the Clintons that are known worldwide for their corruption and criminal activities, then hide somewhere because you will hear it all over TV, radio and the Internet.

But, do not attempt to shut down this forum just because you are not adept at keeping up with the debate, regardless of how ill-mannered it may be.

Notice, it is ONLY liberals that wish to censure the first amendment rights of Americans.
Because they have NO counter argument. NOTHING, no facts to back up their ludicrous equality claims. SHOW me how equal they are. Show me their paradise.

Quote:
Oh my God there goes another amendment!
Your rights fall like flies!
Old 09-03-2016, 08:22 PM
n/a

Didn't realize racists looked like old goats, you probably chew with your mouth open too! Why don't you move before it's too late, maybe we can get a more appealing Villager any color would be better then you!
Old 09-03-2016, 08:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
Didn't realize racists looked like old goats, you probably chew with your mouth open too! Why don't you move before it's too late, maybe we can get a more appealing Villager any color would be better then you!
Another brilliantly crafted retort...bravo!

You defenders of equality have NOTHING?

Move where? This is the LAST bastion of whiteness.

You want them ALL don't you? So jealous that you can't do it yourself that you'd destroy our paradise too, if you can't have paradise, nobody gets paradise. Eh?
Old 09-03-2016, 09:08 PM
n/a

A cemetery would be good!
Old 09-04-2016, 12:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
Big deal. I've never cared what other people have thought about the places that I have chosen to live, and I certainly don't care what they think of The Villages. Perhaps fewer people will decide to move here - not a bad thing in my opinion.
But normal regular people read this forum and decide if they want to live here based on the information they gather. The things posted on the political forum are abhorrent... these Village posters actually LIVE next to you (and me)...

Sent from my SM-N910R4 using Tapatalk
Old 09-04-2016, 03:07 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraugoofy View Post
But normal regular people read this forum and decide if they want to live here based on the information they gather. The things posted on the political forum are abhorrent... these Village posters actually LIVE next to you (and me)...

I am all for keeping property values up. I was not here 4 years ago, was there a political forum with these "spirited" arguments in 2008 and 2012?
Old 09-04-2016, 04:38 AM
n/a

The political forum would not have made a difference in my moving here. As a matter of fact, TOTV did not make a difference. It provided so many different views that it was more confusing than not. One thing that did impress me was the amount of people that liked this place versus those that did not. I bought here for my spouse, only. I can live anywhere and be content in most cases. My spouse needs a social environment. Whether someone is liberal or conservative had no bearing on my decision. As a matter of fact, I probably moved into the only home where there are liberals living on both sides of me, although the majority of my neighbors are conservative. We all socialize and do NOT talk politics in our neighborhood.

It seems odd that it is ONLY the liberals that have a problem with free speech.
Old 09-04-2016, 06:08 AM
n/a

Quote:

What? The truth IS abhorrent. If more people knew the truth, we wouldn't be losing out country to a minority invasion.

If you disagree, please post your rebuttal.

Quote:
I am all for keeping property values up. I was not here 4 years ago, was there a political forum with these "spirited" arguments in 2008 and 2012?
Not like this, they practiced heavy handed censorship and banning of "problem" (truthful) posters.

It's refreshing being able to speak the truth.

Quote:
The political forum would not have made a difference in my moving here. As a matter of fact, TOTV did not make a difference. It provided so many different views that it was more confusing than not. One thing that did impress me was the amount of people that liked this place versus those that did not. I bought here for my spouse, only. I can live anywhere and be content in most cases. My spouse needs a social environment. Whether someone is liberal or conservative had no bearing on my decision. As a matter of fact, I probably moved into the only home where there are liberals living on both sides of me, although the majority of my neighbors are conservative. We all socialize and do NOT talk politics in our neighborhood.

It seems odd that it is ONLY the liberals that have a problem with free speech.
Because they have these insane ideas with no basis of fact to back them up. And they don't want to hear ANYTHING that disagrees with their insane ideas.
Old 09-04-2016, 10:00 AM
n/a

Default I couldn't agree more

Quote:

with you. I am embarrassed to live in a community with these neanderthals. I suppose there are racists everywhere, however, so many on this forum and in this community are willing to accept the hate, etc. I have heard President Obama referred to in the most racist language you can imagine by so called Villagers who are good Christians.

Tags
forum, news, political, villages, detrimental

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.