Political forum detrimental to The Villages

Old 09-04-2016, 10:07 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
with you. I am embarrassed to live in a community with these neanderthals. I suppose there are racists everywhere, however, so many on this forum and in this community are willing to accept the hate, etc. I have heard President Obama referred to in the most racist language you can imagine by so called Villagers who are good Christians.
You are not completely wrong, just mostly. As a native new yorker I have seen that Obama has caused more racism than any man in recent history. And in my opinion Obama is a real extreme racist. Although, I did have hope for him when 1st elected. If you are a native new yorker like me, can you tell me, how do you think mayor deblasio is doing?
Old 09-04-2016, 10:09 AM
n/a

Default I think that

Quote:
You are not completely wrong, just mostly. As a native new yorker I have seen that Obama has caused more racism than any man in recent history. And in my opinion Obama is a real extreme racist. Although, I did have hope for him when 1st elected. If you are a native new yorker like me, can you tell me, how do you think mayor deblasio is doing?
DeBlasio is awful, and I also think that you are full of you know what.
Old 09-04-2016, 10:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
DeBlasio is awful, and I also think that you are full of you know what.
If you are/were a voting new yorker, (although one might assume you don't have voting rights) did you or would you have voted for deblasio?
Old 09-04-2016, 10:35 AM
n/a

A little history for non native new yorkers. The last democratic mayor (before deblasio was elected in 2013) was David Dinkins who left the city a disaster in 1993. Mayor Rudolph Giuliani turned the city around in his 8 years, Bloomberg maintained those policies for 12 years. Deblasio in a very short time is well on his way to destroying NYC. Cops are forced to look the other way on low level crimes much the same way they actually turn their backs on deblasio personally.

How To Make Sense Of Conflicting, Confusing And Misleading Crime Statistics | FiveThirtyEight

Clinton has actually hired the nyc police commissioner for the purposes of bashing trump.

Deblasio chanted on the steps of city hall, "black lives matter" while allowing illegal rioters to chant "kill the cops etc"

Shortly thereafter two cops were assassinated by BLM.

Many many more murders in NYC and elsewhere were committed directly or indirectly as a result of BLM.
Old 09-04-2016, 10:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
with you. I am embarrassed to live in a community with these neanderthals. I suppose there are racists everywhere, however, so many on this forum and in this community are willing to accept the hate, etc. I have heard President Obama referred to in the most racist language you can imagine by so called Villagers who are good Christians.
Are you planning to move?
Old 09-04-2016, 10:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
I dont think that poster even lives here.
Old 09-04-2016, 01:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
I dont think that poster even lives here.
That poster needs to stay up North where libtards belong. She can call me a neanderthal, but we are the ones they depend on to safeguard their right to criticize us. We can live without them, but they cannot live without us. It's time to remind them of that little fact.
Old 09-04-2016, 04:52 PM
n/a

Default You obviously suffer

Quote:
That poster needs to stay up North where libtards belong. She can call me a neanderthal, but we are the ones they depend on to safeguard their right to criticize us. We can live without them, but they cannot live without us. It's time to remind them of that little fact.
from delusions of grandeur. See a therapist.
Old 09-04-2016, 04:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
Why do uneducated native new yorkers not start their sentences with a CAPITAL letter ????

O wait maybe you have one of those masters degrees in social work that nyc gives out like water. Then you would be qualified to vote for Hillary.
Old 09-04-2016, 07:37 PM
n/a

What NYC undergraduate or graduate schools give out masters degrees in social work like water?
Old 09-04-2016, 07:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
You come to a place that is 99% white and you wonder WHY we talk badly about black people?

Go to a place that is 99% black and listen to them talk about us. Why am "I", the white man ALWAYS supposed to take the high road while they ALWAYS get to take the low road? Am I REALLY that far above them where "I" have to be the "adult"?

You'd think white people were Gods compared to blacks with all the power and control we have over their lives and success. If we don't "let them", they can't seem to get anything done.

Quote:
A little history for non native new yorkers. The last democratic mayor (before deblasio was elected in 2013) was David Dinkins who left the city a disaster in 1993. Mayor Rudolph Giuliani turned the city around in his 8 years, Bloomberg maintained those policies for 12 years. Deblasio in a very short time is well on his way to destroying NYC. Cops are forced to look the other way on low level crimes much the same way they actually turn their backs on deblasio personally.

How To Make Sense Of Conflicting, Confusing And Misleading Crime Statistics | FiveThirtyEight

Clinton has actually hired the nyc police commissioner for the purposes of bashing trump.

Deblasio chanted on the steps of city hall, "black lives matter" while allowing illegal rioters to chant "kill the cops etc"

Shortly thereafter two cops were assassinated by BLM.

Many many more murders in NYC and elsewhere were committed directly or indirectly as a result of BLM.
The animals are running wild. Ask Detroit, Chicago, St Louis, ANY place full of blacks what it's like.

At least when the Hispanics take over, they'll deal with the blacks. They won't take their sh!t. But the Hispanics will bring their own problems.

Quote:
It's 99% white here...why should I move because I want to keep it that way...100% if I could get it.

Quote:
White men built the world we live in...the wealth, the technology. Women are giving it all away to the REAL Neanderthals...well actuall Neanderthal DNA is what makes us superior to the C and S Africans who weren't exposed to it.

One guy said we all have at least .4% African DNA...yup, that's ALL of the archaic DNA that's left after we evolved into MODERN humans. Africans, negros are 50,000 years of evolution behind.

That's why they're a failure EVERYWHERE. Why there isn't ONE successful black place, no black paradise. They're not quite us.

Quote:
It's ONLY delusions when it's not true. You have the delusions...that blacks are equal. Show me. Show me WHERE they're successful. Just ONE place, one paradise, 99% black. Wildwood, lots of blacks. Leesburg, lots of blacks. The Villages, no blacks. Which of the three is better? Safer? More prosperous? Which one?

The white one. It's ALWAYS the same...everywhere on the planet.

Who is delusional?
Old 09-04-2016, 07:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
You come to a place that is 99% white and you wonder WHY we talk badly about black people?

Go to a place that is 99% black and listen to them talk about us. Why am "I", the white man ALWAYS supposed to take the high road while they ALWAYS get to take the low road? Am I REALLY that far above them where "I" have to be the "adult"?

You'd think white people were Gods compared to blacks with all the power and control we have over their lives and success. If we don't "let them", they can't seem to get anything done.

The animals are running wild. Ask Detroit, Chicago, St Louis, ANY place full of blacks what it's like.

At least when the Hispanics take over, they'll deal with the blacks. They won't take their sh!t. But the Hispanics will bring their own problems.

It's 99% white here...why should I move because I want to keep it that way...100% if I could get it.

White men built the world we live in...the wealth, the technology. Women are giving it all away to the REAL Neanderthals...well actuall Neanderthal DNA is what makes us superior to the C and S Africans who weren't exposed to it.

One guy said we all have at least .4% African DNA...yup, that's ALL of the archaic DNA that's left after we evolved into MODERN humans. Africans, negros are 50,000 years of evolution behind.

That's why they're a failure EVERYWHERE. Why there isn't ONE successful black place, no black paradise. They're not quite us.

It's ONLY delusions when it's not true. You have the delusions...that blacks are equal. Show me. Show me WHERE they're successful. Just ONE place, one paradise, 99% black. Wildwood, lots of blacks. Leesburg, lots of blacks. The Villages, no blacks. Which of the three is better? Safer? More prosperous? Which one?

The white one. It's ALWAYS the same...everywhere on the planet.

Who is delusional?
Give it up already.

You believe in the 'one drop rule'...so you're black too.

And you hate yourself for it.

CNM
Old 09-04-2016, 08:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
Just as some complain that some of the news services unfairly publicize mostly negative news of The Villages, I think the political forum does not reflect the true peace, harmony and love in the hearts of the vast majority of Villagers.

One of the reasons I bought here was totv.
Then don't open or read it? if I don't like something I don't do it, read it, or participate in it.
Old 09-04-2016, 08:52 PM
n/a

Default The sentence started with

Quote:
Why do uneducated native new yorkers not start their sentences with a CAPITAL letter ????

O wait maybe you have one of those masters degrees in social work that nyc gives out like water. Then you would be qualified to vote for Hillary.
the title dummy. You are obviously qualified to vote for Trump who loves the uneducated.

Tags
forum, news, political, villages, detrimental

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.