Political Forum - Editing of posts

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 02-24-2015, 02:39 PM
n/a

Default Political Forum - Editing of posts

Mr. Admin,

Somehow in resurrecting the Political forum you have managed to eliminate the option for a poster to edit his post if a mistake is made. How say you?
Old 02-24-2015, 02:55 PM
n/a

Yes I noticed that also and there are legitimate reasons to want to edit what was said or spelled. My first impression was that the owner did not want to invest anymore time and money toward this forum than needed and that the owner simply believed in offering a limited addition it would take pressure off the demand for its being re-introduced. Ergo no edits, users would have to log on log off to find it or do a search, etc

But i believe a half a loaf is better than none
Old 02-25-2015, 09:19 AM
n/a

The forum only knows you as "Guest". And it only knows me as "Guest". So "Guest" can edit all of "Guest's" posts. I could edit yours, and you could edit mine. That seems like a poor idea.

Try proofreading before you post.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.