Political Forum Notice

Old 12-19-2017, 07:28 PM
n/a

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
There is a lot more involved than that. And I can look up what I need to do on this computer. 5 Ways to Handle and Prevent Cyber-Harassment - ABC News

Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | Home
This is one kind of crime among hundreds. What does your hometown library or law enforcement agency have in the way of practical information? This site has some good links which will of course be more or less suitable to various communities. Washoe County Sheriff's Office - Northern Nevada's Full Service Law Enforcement Agency

There should be many avenues to information for those dealing with mental illness as well.
Old 12-19-2017, 07:30 PM
n/a

Thumbs up

Quote:
Do you love yourself? Do you consider yourself to be an intelligent person? If you have answered yes to both of these questions then stop the personal flashpoints.

One definition of intelligence is said to be that the person refuses to be unhappy. Think about that. An intelligent person will not allow himself to be unhappy.

Ergo an intelligent person makes decision that remove those things that make him unhappy.

you have a poster(s) who make you mad, angry, unhappy. Worse yet their in your head which means they control you. Intelligent people can't and won't be controlled nor manipulated.

An intelligent person would see his detractors for what they are and ignore them. Its a zero sum game they play

Capice (understand)

Personal Best Regards:
Got my IGNORE on! Someone said when arguing with a stupid person make sure that there are not two people involved in that argument.
Old 12-19-2017, 07:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
Got my IGNORE on! Someone said when arguing with a stupid person make sure that there are not two people involved in that argument.
Don't you find it telling that you manage to make every thread about you?
Old 12-19-2017, 07:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Now you are ignoring all your greatest supporters.

What does that tell you?

That you are the smart one, and everyone else is stupid?
Old 12-19-2017, 08:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
Do you love yourself? Do you consider yourself to be an intelligent person? If you have answered yes to both of these questions then stop the personal flashpoints.

One definition of intelligence is said to be that the person refuses to be unhappy. Think about that. An intelligent person will not allow himself to be unhappy.

Ergo an intelligent person makes decision that remove those things that make him unhappy.

you have a poster(s) who make you mad, angry, unhappy. Worse yet their in your head which means they control you. Intelligent people can't and won't be controlled nor manipulated.

An intelligent person would see his detractors for what they are and ignore them. Its a zero sum game they play

Capice (understand)

Personal Best Regards:
Actually I am about the happiest person I know. Intelligence slightly above average.

The posts don't make me angry. Far from it. I find them utmost amusing and a way to de-stress after working with real live victims all day, who do require help and support and actually listen to ways to improve their lives.

Since we live in a free country (for now) I will continue to post my opinion as I wish.

Ergo, no further advice needed, Rubi...oh, and now I am going to love myself a little more than usual...Peace out!

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk
Old 12-19-2017, 09:44 PM
n/a

Talking

Quote:
Still got my IGNORE on.
Old 12-27-2017, 11:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
Still got my IGNORE on.
I guess not
Old 12-27-2017, 11:25 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
I guess not
Preparing a report for the police. Welcome to the Sumter County Sheriff's Office Website
Old 12-27-2017, 06:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
Better pack your bags..
Old 01-03-2018, 11:43 AM
n/a

thank you for this post. it was a great reminder that he (ex husband) can no longer control harrass or be little me...
Old 01-03-2018, 11:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayChica View Post
thank you for this post. it was a great reminder that he (ex husband) can no longer control harrass or be little me...
You go girl!

Way to go Jeanette!
Old 01-03-2018, 11:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
Hurry buddy, before it all goes poof. No more political.

Tags
add, discussions, forum, political, user

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.