Political Forum Notice

Old 07-04-2017, 10:34 AM
n/a

Default Political Forum Notice

We feel it beneficial to post this notice in the political forum.

1) The political forum is NOT moderated. If you do not like the discussions in the political forum you should unsubscribe and remove yourself from them.

2) Your disagreements and tone from the political forum should NOT carry over into the main moderated forums. Infractions and user account suspensions will be issued if this is necessary to maintain the integrity of the TOTV website non political forums.

3) If you do not like the discussions or interactions with any specific user(s) we suggest you add them to your 'Ignore List' which is a feature of the website (click on usercp to add a user) so you do not have to interact with anyone that YOU do not choose to interact with.

Even though YOU as the user must make the decision to be subscribed to the political forum and if you are going to add a user to your ignore list we strongly encourage those who do remain for all that is American, have mature civil discussions about viewpoints without lowering their own personal beliefs, standards and morals.

If you can't you should consider removing yourself from the political forum.

Best Regards,

TOTV Team
Old 07-04-2017, 10:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

1) The political forum is NOT moderated. If you do not like the discussions in the political forum you should unsubscribe and remove yourself from them.

2) Your disagreements and tone from the political forum should NOT carry over into the main moderated forums. Infractions and user account suspensions will be issued if this is necessary to maintain the integrity of the TOTV website non political forums.

3) If you do not like the discussions or interactions with any specific user(s) we suggest you add them to your 'Ignore List' which is a feature of the website (click on usercp to add a user) so you do not have to interact with anyone that YOU do not choose to interact with.

Even though YOU as the user must make the decision to be subscribed to the political forum and if you are going to add a user to your ignore list we strongly encourage those who do remain for all that is American, have mature civil discussions about viewpoints without lowering their own personal beliefs, standards and morals.

Best Regards,

TOTV Team

Old 10-21-2017, 12:33 PM
n/a

Can someone provide me with step by step instructions on how to unsubscribe from Political Forum?
Old 12-17-2017, 08:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOTV Team View Post

Best Regards,

TOTV Team
"If you can't you should consider removing yourself from the political forum."

If you cant take the heat get out of the fire!

So simple.

Stop begging for mod intervention or other posters to intervene.
Old 12-17-2017, 08:52 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:

So simple.

CRIMINAL HARASSMENT should not be allowed on any Talk of the Villages Forum.
Old 12-17-2017, 09:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post

So simple.

Al, post was from July. Have you entered a time warp? Go outside and get some air.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 12-17-2017, 09:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post
Al, post was from July. Have you entered a time warp? Go outside and get some air.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
I don't see you saying anything to Tal about fresh air? Love those liberals, at any cost?
Old 12-17-2017, 09:48 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
I don't see you saying anything to Tal about fresh air? Love those liberals, at any cost?
Why is this person Allegiance still posting? He is breaking the law with his repeated UNWANTED personal attacks on me that serve no purpose than to stroke these creep's ego.
Old 12-17-2017, 09:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Why is this person Allegiance still posting? He is breaking the law with his repeated UNWANTED personal attacks on me that serve no purpose than to stroke these creep's ego.
Do you need fresh air, or to speak to your psychologist acquaintance, I am sure that he or she will tell you to take the truce don't you think?
Old 12-17-2017, 09:56 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Do you need fresh air, or to speak to your psychologist acquaintance, I am sure that he or she will tell you to take the truce don't you think?
Recording. The MODERATOR should see the posts up here. I want to make sure that they know that I want nothing to do with the CRIMINAL HARASSMENT of other posters by Allegiance. Which is done with dozens of posts it seems like on one day. And this often goes on day-after-day. Look for yourself. I do try to IGNORE it but he then entitles threads with personal attacks. And this harassment is on the REGULAR Forum as well with the use of Michelle, Mitchell, Gene Coppola OSHA and Cathy Woods L8 in the NFL 2017 Yahoo Pick-Em and the NFL Survivor League for 2017 with Gene Coppola. Allegiance brags about these people often and it looks like more likely than not he is one of these entrants into the NFL Football pools.
Old 12-17-2017, 11:18 AM
n/a

Quote:

Best Regards,

TOTV Team
Folks, you have allowed the tail to wag the dog. I support your position in not moderating this forum. I understand my option not to participate. However if handled properly the Political Talk thread offers more of a challenge and an interest then many of the other threads/forums and hence is to our mutual interests.

Its clear without much of any moderating who the usual nasty suspects are that have diminished this forum. It would behoove you and be fairer to serious political posters interested in political discourse to boot those offending posters from TOTV. I'll give you a head start there are 3 posters who need to go. Once removed the remaining culprits will fall into line.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 12-17-2017, 11:28 AM
n/a

Quote:
Folks, you have allowed the tail to wag the dog. I support your position in not moderating this forum. I understand my option not to participate. However if handled properly the Political Talk thread offers more of a challenge and an interest then many of the other threads/forums and hence is to our mutual interests.

Its clear without much of any moderating who the usual nasty suspects are that have diminished this forum. It would behoove you and be fairer to serious political posters interested in political discourse to boot those offending posters from TOTV. I'll give you a head start there are 3 posters who need to go. Once removed the remaining culprits will fall into line.

Personal Best Regards:
Come on Mr. Rubicon.. You went this far, why not name your top three.. Don't get all shy on us now.. lol
Old 12-17-2017, 11:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Recording. The MODERATOR should see the posts up here. I want to make sure that they know that I want nothing to do with the CRIMINAL HARASSMENT of other posters by Allegiance. Which is done with dozens of posts it seems like on one day. And this often goes on day-after-day. Look for yourself. I do try to IGNORE it but he then entitles threads with personal attacks. And this harassment is on the REGULAR Forum as well with the use of Michelle, Mitchell, Gene Coppola OSHA and Cathy Woods L8 in the NFL 2017 Yahoo Pick-Em and the NFL Survivor League for 2017 with Gene Coppola. Allegiance brags about these people often and it looks like more likely than not he is one of these entrants into the NFL Football pools.
And yet you won't say the word "Truce."
Old 12-17-2017, 11:35 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
Come on Mr. Rubicon.. You went this far, why not name your top three.. Don't get all shy on us now.. lol
It's not politically correct for him to say Tal, as some claim he has a mental illness and not just a nasty evil sick person.
Old 12-17-2017, 01:54 PM
n/a

Angry

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
It is more like a twig between the toes of the dog upsetting the pooch. Remove Allegiance, Dirtbanker and a few others and this Forum would get a lot better. And I do talk about politics a lot it just takes more of an effort to get where I am coming from. And I rarely make personal attacks on people because I know next to nothing about any of them. I address the posts not the person making them most of the time.

Tags
add, discussions, forum, political, user

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.