Political Forum Notice

Old 12-17-2017, 03:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
It is more like a twig between the toes of the dog upsetting the pooch. Remove Allegiance, Dirtbanker and a few others and this Forum would get a lot better. And I do talk about politics a lot it just takes more of an effort to get where I am coming from. And I rarely make personal attacks on people because I know next to nothing about any of them. I address the posts not the person making them most of the time.
And all the people you called A$$holes

Are you apologizing?
Old 12-17-2017, 04:09 PM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
And all the people you called A$$holes

Are you apologizing?
That is based on what they posted. No I am not apologizing.
Old 12-18-2017, 05:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
Come on Mr. Rubicon.. You went this far, why not name your top three.. Don't get all shy on us now.. lol
What you are asking me to do is to point to the obvious. We are not talking about a skill set needed for biophysics. One glance at some of the threads and who created them results in application of res ipsa loquitur( the thing speaks for itself)

Frankly these few interfere with much of the worthwhile political discourse being offered here.

these few would serve themselves better to carry a sign of their choice and go protest out in the streets...in any event just go away

Personal Best Regards:
Old 12-18-2017, 07:25 AM
n/a

Thumbs up

Quote:
What you are asking me to do is to point to the obvious. We are not talking about a skill set needed for biophysics. One glance at some of the threads and who created them results in application of res ipsa loquitur( the thing speaks for itself)

Frankly these few interfere with much of the worthwhile political discourse being offered here.

these few would serve themselves better to carry a sign of their choice and go protest out in the streets...in any event just go away

Personal Best Regards:
Bog99 does not offer much of anything but the people who deliberately provoke fights on this Political Forum-- Allegiance, dirtbanker and some of their gang-- should be booted for CRIMINAL HARASSMENT. As I was believe hinted at by Carl in Tampa who had mentioned piling on by posters.

My 224 613 Project involves many politicians-- Biden, Sessions, governors, Hatch, etc.,-- that is why I put most of it in the Political Forum. And it is about core principles of the US Constitution.
Old 12-18-2017, 03:18 PM
n/a

The rules of Political Talk included using " guest" vis a vis username. Some creative posters found a way to unmask posters.

Despite that fact I have followed this rule because it made sense to me.

it allows the responding poster to focus on content rather than on the the person who originated the post. too often people on TOTV respond based on whether they "like" " dislike" another poster.
Its childish and it interferes with open debate

Its apparent that this is in part what diminishes Political Talk

Personal Best Regards:
Old 12-18-2017, 04:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
The rules of Political Talk included using " guest" vis a vis username. Some creative posters found a way to unmask posters.

Despite that fact I have followed this rule because it made sense to me.

it allows the responding poster to focus on content rather than on the the person who originated the post. too often people on TOTV respond based on whether they "like" " dislike" another poster.
Its childish and it interferes with open debate

Its apparent that this is in part what diminishes Political Talk

Personal Best Regards:
That seems part of it but you do have to plan for people who break the law if given an opportunity to get away with it. That includes criminal harassment of other posters. Harassment against a single person by another individual or by group that serves no legitimate purpose and causes emotional distress is against the law especially if it is aimed with malice. Statutes & Constitution
:View Statutes
:

Online Sunshine
Old 12-18-2017, 04:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
Bog99 does not offer much of anything but the people who deliberately provoke fights on this Political Forum-- Allegiance, dirtbanker and some of their gang-- should be booted for CRIMINAL HARASSMENT. As I was believe hinted at by Carl in Tampa who had mentioned piling on by posters.

My 224 613 Project involves many politicians-- Biden, Sessions, governors, Hatch, etc.,-- that is why I put most of it in the Political Forum. And it is about core principles of the US Constitution.
Don't worry Tal, he does not mean you buddy.

Everyone loves your politically intelligent threads on 224 613, movies and we especially love when you call Trump supporters A$$holes and best of all we love your signature phrase..."Trump sucks Putin's DlCK."
Old 12-18-2017, 04:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post

Everyone loves your politically intelligent threads on 224 613, movies and we especially love when you call Trump supporters A$$holes and best of all we love your signature phrase..."Trump sucks Putin's DlCK."
I wonder which three people he could mean?
Old 12-18-2017, 04:27 PM
n/a

Angry

Quote:

I said that three times even if that-- big deal.
Old 12-18-2017, 04:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
I said that three times even if that-- big deal.
Which the a$$hole or the suck DlCK?

You can't even make a clear statement.

If I recall, at the time, your Putin statement was the most vulgar statement to date on totvs.
Old 12-18-2017, 04:32 PM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
I wonder which three people he could mean?
Recording.

I apologize for all these posts recording stuff. I need a pattern of conduct to present to the Sumter County Sheriff's Office at some later date. The Statute of Limitations looks to be a year from when this stuff was posted.

This is just an option. I would prefer, of course, that the MODERATOR step in and remove the posters who are breaking the law in Florida before I have to disturb and disrupt my family even more due to this CRIMINAL HARASSMENT by Allegiance and his bunch.

And this material will help the next person these people target with cyber harassment on here as well as elsewhere on the Internet.
Old 12-18-2017, 04:34 PM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Which the a$$hole or the suck DlCK?

You can't even make a clear statement.

If I recall, at the time, your Putin statement was the most vulgar statement to date on totvs.
Now that is a laugh. Trump is a political figure and is fair game on a Political Forum. Have you heard of the First Amendment? It does NOT protect CRIMINAL HARASSERS in most cases.
Old 12-18-2017, 04:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
Recording.

I apologize for all these posts recording stuff. I need a pattern of conduct to present to the Sumter County Sheriff's Office at some later date. The Statute of Limitations looks to be a year from when this stuff was posted.

This is just an option. I would prefer, of course, that the MODERATOR step in and remove the posters who are breaking the law in Florida before I have to disturb and disrupt my family even more due to this CRIMINAL HARASSMENT by Allegiance and his bunch.

And this material will help the next person these people target with cyber harassment on here as well as elsewhere on the Internet.
So noble to help the next guy. There is NO next guy, you are the only one with problems. So help yourself, stop this insanity.
Old 12-18-2017, 04:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
Recording.

Since you apologize you recognize that what you are doing is wrong. That's a good 1st step. Eleven more to go.
Old 12-19-2017, 07:10 AM
n/a

Quote:
That seems part of it but you do have to plan for people who break the law if given an opportunity to get away with it. That includes criminal harassment of other posters. Harassment against a single person by another individual or by group that serves no legitimate purpose and causes emotional distress is against the law especially if it is aimed with malice. Statutes & Constitution
:View Statutes
:

Online Sunshine
You studied the law so you clearly understand the concept of contributor negligence and the application of comparative negligence . We have had conversation in the past about your tendency to cry foul and then move to provoke . so in your claim of seeking legal remedy/redress you would be denied because you are equally negligent. you lose your right to claim victim when you resort to playingt he perpetrator also.

so please for your sake and the rest of the Political Talk posters move in another direction

Personal Best Regards:

Tags
add, discussions, forum, political, user

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.