Political Forum Notice

Old 12-19-2017, 08:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
You studied the law so you clearly understand the concept of contributor negligence and the application of comparative negligence . We have had conversation in the past about your tendency to cry foul and then move to provoke . so in your claim of seeking legal remedy/redress you would be denied because you are equally negligent. you lose your right to claim victim when you resort to playingt he perpetrator also.

so please for your sake and the rest of the Political Talk posters move in another direction

Personal Best Regards:
Thank you for this post, Rubi. It would be an early Christmas present for all of us!

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk
Old 12-19-2017, 09:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Bog99 does not offer much of anything but the people who deliberately provoke fights on this Political Forum-- Allegiance, dirtbanker and some of their gang-- should be booted for CRIMINAL HARASSMENT. As I was believe hinted at by Carl in Tampa who had mentioned piling on by posters.

My 224 613 Project involves many politicians-- Biden, Sessions, governors, Hatch, etc.,-- that is why I put most of it in the Political Forum. And it is about core principles of the US Constitution.
Tal. You are definitely one of the three.

Old 12-19-2017, 10:28 AM
n/a

TAL.....I am not a lawyer, and I haven't played one on television. FOLLOW YOUR OWN ADVICE in regards to your behemoth project 224613 and cut the crap already.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk
Old 12-19-2017, 11:05 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by krash View Post
TAL.....I am not a lawyer, and I haven't played one on television. FOLLOW YOUR OWN ADVICE in regards to your behemoth project 224613 and cut the crap already.

[emoji108]
Old 12-19-2017, 11:07 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

Your post makes no sense whatsoever.
Old 12-19-2017, 11:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
You studied the law so you clearly understand the concept of contributor negligence and the application of comparative negligence . We have had conversation in the past about your tendency to cry foul and then move to provoke . so in your claim of seeking legal remedy/redress you would be denied because you are equally negligent. you lose your right to claim victim when you resort to playingt he perpetrator also.

so please for your sake and the rest of the Political Talk posters move in another direction

Personal Best Regards:
We've all told him the same thing. He obviously respects you so maybe he won't lash out. But he certainly won't listen.
Old 12-19-2017, 11:14 AM
n/a

Thumbs up

Quote:
We've all told him the same thing. He obviously respects you so maybe he won't lash out. But he certainly won't listen.
Rubicon. Thanks for the concern.

And I am recording this person's post for future reference.
Old 12-19-2017, 11:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
Rubicon. Thanks for the concern.

And I am recording this person's post for future reference.
Tal listen. Your recordings mean NOTHING. NOTHING unless your harassor stipulates to the posts in question. You have threatened countless members with criminal prosecution. You have threatened me most recently.

As a holiday gift to you, I will stipulate to the authenticity of your recorded posts, therefore bypassing most of the legal issues that you might have with your prosecution. Please take me up on his offer as the police will tell you that your charges are worthless and therefore you can stop this whole recording business for the rest of your life.

How do you want to proceed?

Sherrifs office?

Or a TRUCE, whereby we don't mention eachother or respond to eachothers posts?

Which buddy?

Don't you owe it, this Christmas as a present, to your fellow villagers, that you say you care about?

I will even try to contact Gene Coppola, Kathy woods, Mitchell and Michelle to encourage them to withdraw from you NFL Yahoo pool.
Old 12-19-2017, 11:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post
Tal listen. Your recordings mean NOTHING. NOTHING unless your harassor stipulates to the posts in question. You have threatened countless members with criminal prosecution. You have threatened me most recently.

As a holiday gift to you, I will stipulate to the authenticity of your recorded posts, therefore bypassing most of the legal issues that you might have with your prosecution. Please take me up on his offer as the police will tell you that your charges are worthless and therefore you can stop this whole recording business for the rest of your life.

How do you want to proceed?

Sherrifs office?

Or a TRUCE, whereby we don't mention eachother or respond to eachothers posts?

Which buddy?

Don't you owe it, this Christmas as a present, to your fellow villagers, that you say you care about?

I will even try to contact Gene Coppola, Kathy woods, Mitchell and Michelle to encourage them to withdraw from you NFL Yahoo pool.
Worth recording. Truce buddy?
Old 12-19-2017, 11:28 AM
n/a

Tal, you have admitted you have had worse harassors in other forums. How did you resolve those?
Old 12-19-2017, 12:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
Your post makes no sense whatsoever.
How can it NOT make sense? You keep posting about "victims of crime" and what "information they can find in their libraries"..... go to the library by Belvedere and look up the information you constantly spout about, and find out what YOU can do.... then DO IT. Otherwise, all this work you have done for the past 27.75 years is just a lot of hot air.

Makes sense to me, and I would bet a lot of other people too.

Old 12-19-2017, 02:04 PM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
How can it NOT make sense? You keep posting about "victims of crime" and what "information they can find in their libraries"..... go to the library by Belvedere and look up the information you constantly spout about, and find out what YOU can do.... then DO IT. Otherwise, all this work you have done for the past 27.75 years is just a lot of hot air.

Makes sense to me, and I would bet a lot of other people too.

There is a lot more involved than that. And I can look up what I need to do on this computer. 5 Ways to Handle and Prevent Cyber-Harassment - ABC News

Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | Home
Old 12-19-2017, 05:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
Thank you for this post, Rubi. It would be an early Christmas present for all of us!

Do you love yourself? Do you consider yourself to be an intelligent person? If you have answered yes to both of these questions then stop the personal flashpoints.

One definition of intelligence is said to be that the person refuses to be unhappy. Think about that. An intelligent person will not allow himself to be unhappy.

Ergo an intelligent person makes decision that remove those things that make him unhappy.

you have a poster(s) who make you mad, angry, unhappy. Worse yet their in your head which means they control you. Intelligent people can't and won't be controlled nor manipulated.

An intelligent person would see his detractors for what they are and ignore them. Its a zero sum game they play

Capice (understand)

Personal Best Regards:
Old 12-19-2017, 06:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
Do you love yourself? Do you consider yourself to be an intelligent person? If you have answered yes to both of these questions then stop the personal flashpoints.

One definition of intelligence is said to be that the person refuses to be unhappy. Think about that. An intelligent person will not allow himself to be unhappy.

Ergo an intelligent person makes decision that remove those things that make him unhappy.

you have a poster(s) who make you mad, angry, unhappy. Worse yet their in your head which means they control you. Intelligent people can't and won't be controlled nor manipulated.

An intelligent person would see his detractors for what they are and ignore them. Its a zero sum game they play

Capice (understand)

Personal Best Regards:
So are you saying Tal is not smart.

Say things like they are.

I'm smart - YouTube
Old 12-19-2017, 06:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
There is a lot more involved than that. And I can look up what I need to do on this computer. 5 Ways to Handle and Prevent Cyber-Harassment - ABC News

Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | Home
If YOU can "look up what I need to do on this computer", then so can EVERYONE else. With that in mind, what purpose does your 224 613 Project actually serve? And, why do you keep telling everyone to "see what's in your library", when even you admit that any information someone might need can easily be found online?

Tags
add, discussions, forum, political, user

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.