Political Forum Shutting Down..

Political Forum Shutting Down..

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 01-14-2018, 10:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Rationality from Don Baldwin. He does say something worthwhile once in a while and I am all for free speech when it follows the dictates of the law like when it does not criminally harass other posters and just throws up hundreds of personal slurs rather than actual facts. I am talking about the many personal attacks by Allegiance, kenswing and that clique.
Actually Tal...you could learn something from EVERYTHING I write here. It's all factual truth. As usual...I'm open to discussion if you'd care to challenge.

CHANGE your f@cking username and NOBODY will know it's you.

UNLESS it IS you who are the problem bringing out the worst in people. You, like Bog, try peoples patience. IF you end up "the victim" again...then it's you. It's called the scientific method...experimentation. We're SUPPOSED to learn from it.

Quote:
Some things with repetitive commentary ultimately lead to clarification. Then there are good examples where some here are just repetitive with complete lack of reality or purpose ever evolving...just repeating and repeating and repeating and (ooops)
Hope you're not talking about me bille...I'm trying to save you from yourself and save the country.

We MUST do something radical or we lose it!!! We have 30 years tops. I'm SO glad I won't have to live in that world. Your great granddaughters will curse your names! Leaving them to live in a minority hell.

Old 01-14-2018, 11:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
Actually Tal...you could learn something from EVERYTHING I write here. It's all factual truth. As usual...I'm open to discussion if you'd care to challenge.

CHANGE your f@cking username and NOBODY will know it's you.

UNLESS it IS you who are the problem bringing out the worst in people. You, like Bog, try peoples patience. IF you end up "the victim" again...then it's you. It's called the scientific method...experimentation. We're SUPPOSED to learn from it.

Hope you're not talking about me bille...I'm trying to save you from yourself and save the country.

We MUST do something radical or we lose it!!! We have 30 years tops. I'm SO glad I won't have to live in that world. Your great granddaughters will curse your names! Leaving them to live in a minority hell.
They would know it was me just like I would know it was you from what you post.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-14-2018, 03:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
They would know it was me just like I would know it was you from what you post.
How is that possible buddy?
Old 01-14-2018, 03:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
Rationality from Don Baldwin. He does say something worthwhile once in a while and I am all for free speech when it follows the dictates of the law like when it does not criminally harass other posters and just throws up hundreds of personal slurs rather than actual facts. I am talking about the many personal attacks by Allegiance, kenswing and that clique.
I don't attack you. I ask you questions that you don't want to answer. Because if you did answer them you would expose yourself for the fraud that you are.
Old 01-14-2018, 03:57 PM
n/a

It still seems to be going strong as does my 224 613 Project. I knew it would attract haters. It has done that since I started it.

Anyone who wants to help. Start e-mailing your Members of Congress to see what they think should be in libraries and law enforcement sites for survivors/victims of crimes as well as for those with a mental illness.

Elected Officials | USAGov

State Government | USAGov
Old 01-14-2018, 04:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
It still seems to be going strong as does my 224 613 Project. I knew it would attract haters. It has done that since I started it.

Anyone who wants to help. Start e-mailing your Members of Congress to see what they think should be in libraries and law enforcement sites for survivors/victims of crimes as well as for those with a mental illness.

It only seems so to you. The rest of us know your project is dead. Everyone also knows that you're no victim. You thrive on ANY attention you receive.
Old 01-14-2018, 04:06 PM
n/a

Thumbs up

Quote:

Troll leap.

Tags
political, users, forum, due, talkofthevillages.com