political talk

Old 12-16-2017, 08:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillyDilly View Post
I’m not perfect, but I see the shlt that you go through. Sometimes it ****es me off, other times I see you actually play into it and seem to enjoy it. You’ll have to figure that out for yourself. I don’t care if you live with your parents or devote your life to whatever. I see in you kindness and love of dogs. That’s what I see.
Serial Killers / Murderers Who Loved Their Pets (Dogs & Cats)

Hmm
Old 12-16-2017, 08:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
the SAME DSM that says if a man likes feet he has a fetish...

But if he shows his "love" of another MAN by letting him penetrate his anus with his *****...THAT is PERFECTLY normal and NOT worth a mention...

That DSM?

It's ALL political.

Well, that one change was definitely political.
Old 12-16-2017, 09:04 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
That was a mental illness according to some a while back.

Some of those labels are just social engineering. Akin to "I do not like your political views so you are mentally ill to believe in them". Totalitarian regimes often put troublemakers into insane asylums. Homosexuality and Mental Health
Believe me...it STILL is...NO normal man wants to be penetrated by ANYTHING...especially another mans dick. As a show of "love"??? Are you kidding me?

I don't give a sh!t what ANYONE writes to the contrary...practicing gays are f@cking sick people!

Quote:
Well, that one change was definitely political.
Come on...they've added almost any "unusual" behavior and named it.

Everything but men sticking their pen!s into other men...or women strapping on dildos to "penetrate" their female partner.

Those activities are COMPLETELY normal.

ALONG with trannies? It's normal to have your pen!s chopped off and replaced with a man-made vagina? That's normal to you?
Old 12-16-2017, 09:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
Believe me...it STILL is...NO normal man wants to be penetrated by ANYTHING...especially another mans dick. As a show of "love"??? Are you kidding me?

I don't give a sh!t what ANYONE writes to the contrary...practicing gays are f@cking sick people!

Come on...they've added almost any "unusual" behavior and named it.

Everything but men sticking their pen!s into other men...or women strapping on dildos to "penetrate" their female partner.

Those activities are COMPLETELY normal.

ALONG with trannies? It's normal to have your pen!s chopped off and replaced with a man-made vagina? That's normal to you?
Like to see what some people still post on here. It just seems so 1950s in its depth of concern for other people and their rights.
Old 12-16-2017, 09:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
Like to see what some people still post on here. It just seems so 1950s in its depth of concern for other people and their rights.
When America peaked...YOUR WAYS have brought us down to #25 and we drop more each year.

Why are you PROUD of that? Women and minorities ALL had a part in America's destruction? Is that the "good"?
Old 12-16-2017, 10:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
When America peaked...YOUR WAYS have brought us down to #25 and we drop more each year.

Why are you PROUD of that? Women and minorities ALL had a part in America's destruction? Is that the "good"?
Tal agrees with you as he is still in the closet and lies about being straight.

Still talks about the date he had with a girl 35 years ago.

Alleged date, but for some reason he can't contact that girl anymore I wonder if she has a restraining order like Gene Coppola does.
Old 12-16-2017, 04:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
this form has nothing to do with politics, its just a few very angry people. Thank God most Villagers have nothing to do with you people!!
You do have a point. However there are some posters on this forum who present some worthwhile discussion. And you are right that those " angry few" caused some informative posters to flee much to my chagrin.

But if you look a little closer there is not much going on between these angry few that isn't happening across this nation.
the nation is angry and identity politics has widen the gap.

If you focus a bit more you will find there also have been some heated debates /flashpoints on other forums. The only difference between Political Talk and other forms is monitoring.

Moderators are absent from Political Talk. Those few and they represent less than 3-4 people should have been booted from TOTV long ago

You seem to be a level headed individual perhaps you will reconsider and join Political Talk and add your positive contribution.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 12-16-2017, 04:25 PM
n/a

Zzzzz
Old 12-16-2017, 04:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
You do have a point. However there are some posters on this forum who present some worthwhile discussion. And you are right that those " angry few" caused some informative posters to flee much to my chagrin.

But if you look a little closer there is not much going on between these angry few that isn't happening across this nation.
the nation is angry and identity politics has widen the gap.

If you focus a bit more you will find there also have been some heated debates /flashpoints on other forums. The only difference between Political Talk and other forms is monitoring.

Moderators are absent from Political Talk. Those few and they represent less than 3-4 people should have been booted from TOTV long ago

You seem to be a level headed individual perhaps you will reconsider and join Political Talk and add your positive contribution.

Personal Best Regards:
I do think that the MODERATORS know some of what goes on here in the Political Forum. They are quick to jump on anything on the Regular Forum that refers to something on here.

There are only a few people on the Politcal Forum who deserve to be banned and arrested to boot for CRIMiNAL HARASSMENT.

Tags
people, angry, god, villagers, form

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.