Is Political Talk Broken?

Old 05-24-2016, 01:02 PM
n/a

Default Is Political Talk Broken?

Has there been changes to TOTV Political Talk? I don't see any new posts.
Old 05-24-2016, 02:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Eventually food-fights become boring even if there remains plenty of food to throw .
Old 05-24-2016, 02:59 PM
n/a

Quote:

Withdrawal, eh? Me too. I may have to get my political fix from Breitbart and Media Matters.
Old 05-24-2016, 03:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
Withdrawal, eh? Me too. I may have to get my political fix from Breitbart and Media Matters.
Oh thank goodness, I thought you had moved away. I needed my fix of snarky one liners. Thanks, Chi!
Old 05-24-2016, 03:37 PM
n/a

I don't know. Something is going on or someone is missing.

It's like when Dorothy came out of the house after the twister. You knew something was going to happen but you weren't quite sure if it would be something good or something bad.

Maybe that's what the day after the election will feel like.
Old 05-24-2016, 03:45 PM
n/a

Ain't it grand.
Old 05-24-2016, 04:27 PM
n/a

Just last week I said I hope they go to hell. Do you think, nah it couldn't happen could it.
Old 05-24-2016, 04:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
Oh thank goodness, I thought you had moved away. I needed my fix of snarky one liners. Thanks, Chi!
I would never move without making sure you had my forwarding address.
Old 05-24-2016, 04:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
I don't know. Something is going on or someone is missing.

It's like when Dorothy came out of the house after the twister. You knew something was going to happen but you weren't quite sure if it would be something good or something bad.

Maybe that's what the day after the election will feel like.

In 2012 when it became clear that Romney was going to lose, the moderators closed political so that republicans could save face. It wouldn't be surprising to see them do the same this year.

The tea party lady, Aileen Minton, was quoted in the Daily Sun saying she felt like she had been punched in the stomach.
Old 05-24-2016, 06:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
In 2012 when it became clear that Romney was going to lose, the moderators closed political so that republicans could save face. It wouldn't be surprising to see them do the same this year.

The tea party lady, Aileen Minton, was quoted in the Daily Sun saying she felt like she had been punched in the stomach.
I guess you will never find out, since by your reasoning the moderators will not shut down the forum when Hillary loses.
Old 05-24-2016, 08:03 PM
n/a

Quote:

Typical Female Dem --- pretend to want higher minded discussion and peace but not really ! Just can`t shut -up !
Old 05-25-2016, 04:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
Instead of a place to exchange ideas the forum is a place to state strong, immovable options that have little to do with fact. We in the Villages reflect the US population in that we are very polarized with strong opinions about everything. But there is some entertainment value if nothing else. Anonymous posts are the barrier to intellectual exchange. IMO
Old 05-25-2016, 04:57 PM
n/a

Now that Donald is the gop nominee, democrats are taking a break till November because they know Donald has not a chance in H$// of winning the general. We will have our First female as president and our first First Man.
Old 05-25-2016, 06:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
Now that Donald is the gop nominee, democrats are taking a break till November because they know Donald has not a chance in H$// of winning the general. We will have our First female as president and our first First Man.
Did they legalize that wacky weed you be puffin' chump?
Old 05-25-2016, 06:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest;1231***
Instead of a place to exchange ideas the forum is a place to state strong, immovable options that have little to do with fact. We in the Villages reflect the US population in that we are very polarized with strong opinions about everything. But there is some entertainment value if nothing else. Anonymous posts are the barrier to intellectual exchange. IMO
Why, because of the lack of PC?

Tags
political, talk, posts, totv, broken

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.