Poll numbers

Old 02-25-2017, 06:27 PM
n/a

Default Poll numbers

I found it quite hilarious to read that only 86% of the attendees at the CPAC convention thought Trumpanzee is doing a good job as president. You would think that 100% of the attendees would agree Trumpanzee is doing good.

HOWEVER, meanwhile in reality world, only 36% of the general population believe Trumpanzee is doing a good job.

#not my president.
Old 02-25-2017, 07:40 PM
n/a

If you found it hilarious, then you don't understand what's going on in American politics. Trump is no Republican, he is turning politics upside down, they are all scared. Term limits,loss of lobby money etc.

I find it strange it was as high as 86%

It's no longer business as usual, the establishment is not happy.

Try to grasp the enormity of it all.
Old 02-26-2017, 06:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
If you found it hilarious, then you don't understand what's going on in American politics. Trump is no Republican, he is turning politics upside down, they are all scared. Term limits,loss of lobby money etc.

I find it strange it was as high as 86%

It's no longer business as usual, the establishment is not happy.

Try to grasp the enormity of it all.
The enormity of the propaganda? The enormity of the bullsh!t? The enormity of the lies and corruption?

Presidents don't get "elected" unless the powers that be WANT them elected. It's ALL fixed and we can't change it. If voting mattered...they wouldn't let us do it. The candidates are already "made men" and work for the REAL bosses.
Old 02-26-2017, 07:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
The enormity of the propaganda? The enormity of the bullsh!t? The enormity of the lies and corruption?

Presidents don't get "elected" unless the powers that be WANT them elected. It's ALL fixed and we can't change it. If voting mattered...they wouldn't let us do it. The candidates are already "made men" and work for the REAL bosses.
You really think the powers that be wanted Trump? Most of your posts are based in fact. How did you surmise this?
Old 02-26-2017, 08:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
You really think the powers that be wanted Trump? Most of your posts are based in fact. How did you surmise this?
Because the electors have the power to vote for ANYONE. They are "bound" by duty and STATE law...but federally...the ONLY law that counts...they are free...free to vote THEIR conscience. If the R party REALLY didn't want Trump, we wouldn't have had Trump...they would have defected.

Like Ron Paul...he'd have been ignored. It's ALL been "Reality TV". Trump played his role flawlessly. This is the REAL power behind the throne "cleaning house" and letting the "other side" think they're "winning" this time. It MUST go back and forth to keep us divided.

I used the analogy of professional sports earlier... Two teams are in the biggest game of the season...everyone is on edge...emotions are high, this is IT...the big one.

Only BOTH teams are owned by the same guy. It's all show. The "owner" won no matter the outcome. In the end, it doesn't matter who won, next year there will be another great showdown...and after that another...the ONLY real winners being the teams owners.

The "team owners" are the ones who run the D and R parties...REALLY run them...not some figurehead chairman. Just as the president is a figurehead.

Bottom line...there are a ton of "safety nets" to keep out ANYONE not playing for the team. Trump is there because those with the real power ALLOWED him to be there. Trump IS one of them. ACTORS make the best politicians because that's what politicians do...act...act like they care about "us", while they let their friends rob us...taking a cut themselves. You NEVER hear of a politician being POORER after they leave office. They may SAY they are...but it's just more lies. Believe NOTHING when it comes to your government. I know...I've seen it...I helped plan/execute it. And no, I can't talk about it.
Old 02-26-2017, 09:58 AM
n/a

We can all assume the numbers, poll or otherwise are about as accurate as the predictions of the Clinton landslide victory in November....
Old 02-26-2017, 10:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
We can all assume the numbers, poll or otherwise are about as accurate as the predictions of the Clinton landslide victory in November....
NONE of it is ACCURATE...the polls, the "news"...none of it.

Turn OFF the TV...there is NOTHING there but Stupification.

Tags
good, job, president, numbers, poll

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.