Poll: Voters grow weary of Russia probes

Old 06-24-2017, 09:26 PM
n/a

Default Poll: Voters grow weary of Russia probes

A majority of voters believe the Russia investigations are damaging to the country and are eager to see Congress shift its focus to healthcare, terrorism, national security, the economy and jobs.
Those are the findings of the latest Harvard-Harris poll, provided exclusively to The Hill, which paint a complicated picture of voters’ opinions about the myriad probes that have engulfed the White House.
Sixty-four percent of voters said the investigations into President Trump and Russia are hurting the country. Fifty-six percent of voters said it’s time for Congress and the media to move on to other issues, compared to 44 percent who said the focus should stay on Russia
Old 06-24-2017, 09:55 PM
n/a

I'm still waiting for you know who to accept your golf challenge. In the meantime this poll doesn't surprise anyone with any intelligence.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Old 06-24-2017, 10:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I'm still waiting for you know who to accept your golf challenge. In the meantime this poll doesn't surprise anyone with any intelligence.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Don't hold your breath, everyone here knows Coldsore is a phony. I'm guessing he plays from the senior tees with a weak fade and got scared when I mentioned playing from the blacks straight up. Doubt he could break 100 from the tips on Lopez or Glenview.
Old 06-24-2017, 10:59 PM
n/a

Default Just which poll are the Republicans believing now?

Ok, is this the poll where Republicans say that the poll did not pick Trump for president? or is this the poll that say that the Trump approval less than 38%?

Campaign Trump said don't believe the polls

President Trump cherry picks a poll that suits him.....

Trump looks at numbers and ratings......too bad most of them (other than Fox) are dismal to say the least
Old 06-25-2017, 03:43 AM
n/a

The OP began with a serious question but unfortunately there are too many jokesters on this forum that prefer to vent their spleens rather than engage in serious discussion.

I have a response to the OP's comments but this thread like so many has already been damaged.

I'll pass here and the jokesters can go back to the senseless prattling.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 06-25-2017, 06:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butt4Dough
Don't hold your breath, everyone here knows Coldsore is a phony. I'm guessing he plays from the senior tees with a weak fade and got scared when I mentioned playing from the blacks straight up. Doubt he could break 100 from the tips on Lopez or Glenview.

While I have yet to try the blacks, I've never even be in the 90's (high 70's to low 80's)...from the golds.

Although you're most likely a blowhard and a fake, if you actually had a 2 HI... I would get 3 a side in a real match.

My guess is though, you would use this as an excuse to find out who I was...and then just refuse to show.

So no, I'm not nearly as ignorant as you are...which is tough $hit for you blowhard.
Old 06-25-2017, 06:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butt4Dough
A majority of voters believe the Russia investigations are damaging to the country and are eager to see Congress shift its focus to healthcare, terrorism, national security, the economy and jobs.
Those are the findings of the latest Harvard-Harris poll, provided exclusively to The Hill, which paint a complicated picture of voters’ opinions about the myriad probes that have engulfed the White House.
Sixty-four percent of voters said the investigations into President Trump and Russia are hurting the country. Fifty-six percent of voters said it’s time for Congress and the media to move on to other issues, compared to 44 percent who said the focus should stay on Russia
So where's the link for your proof?

Please don't tell us that you're like RubiTHECon....and aren't even smart enough to know how to link.
Old 06-25-2017, 09:22 AM
n/a

Quote:

Please don't tell us that you're like RubiTHECon....and aren't even smart enough to know how to link.
This is the article where he got it, and this points out why you always should link to your source because a lot of context is missing.

Poll: Voters grow weary of Russia probes | TheHill

"But other surveys have found strong support for the special counsel investigating the Russia probe. A Harvard-Harris survey released last month found 75 percent support for former FBI Director Robert Mueller’s investigation."

This is, in my opinion, all due to the President simply not being able to let go of it...daily he is talking about it.

Most presidents just wait for the outcome
Old 06-25-2017, 12:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
This is the article where he got it, and this points out why you always should link to your source because a lot of context is missing.

Poll: Voters grow weary of Russia probes | TheHill

"But other surveys have found strong support for the special counsel investigating the Russia probe. A Harvard-Harris survey released last month found 75 percent support for former FBI Director Robert Mueller’s investigation."

This is, in my opinion, all due to the President simply not being able to let go of it...daily he is talking about it.

Most presidents just wait for the outcome
Which is exactly why I asked for the link.

Pseudo-intellectuals like RubiTHECon, and apparently now Butt4Dough, don't either know how to link...or refuse to.

If it's the former, I kinda feel sorry that they are so ignorant...of something so basic.

If it's the latter, then they are even more ignorant when they try to deceive/lie...by cherry-picking pieces of the articles they reference.

Either way, just like their Demigod Chump...they are simply liars.
Old 06-25-2017, 01:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
I have been told that it's hard to golf with a limp wrist. Maybe that is why you did not get a response.
Old 06-25-2017, 01:19 PM
n/a

Quote:

Why don't you start a few threads and then you can provide all the links you wish. Of course, that would entail making an effort.

Tags
russia, voters, percent, poll, country

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.