n/a

Default Post count test

Old 06-16-2017, 08:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by allegiance View Post
Old 06-16-2017, 08:11 AM
n/a

Thinking about writing a bot that would give me 100,000 posts before the end of the day.

Just so Tal will know I do things other than pull wings off butterflies.
Old 06-16-2017, 08:11 AM
n/a

Old 06-16-2017, 10:04 AM
n/a

It's funny......every time you knock him he goes deeper into your head. I don't mean to annoy you, but it's fun to watch.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 06-16-2017, 10:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
It's funny......every time you knock him he goes deeper into your head. I don't mean to annoy you, but it's fun to watch.

TAL has taken over as chief Troll annoyance and compliance officer.

He does have them simply chasing their troll tails.
Old 06-16-2017, 10:18 AM
n/a

Oh yeah the wackadoodle sure has control of a few imbeciles in this forum. He appeals to thier codependency of helping the weak and those that make poor choices in life...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 06-16-2017, 10:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
Oh yeah the wackadoodle sure has control of a few imbeciles in this forum. He appeals to thier codependency of helping the weak and those that make poor choices in life...

Well, be proud, you CERTAINLY rank as one of the "imbeciles" as you call them over which he RULES.
Old 06-16-2017, 11:05 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbanker View Post

Just like I was saying.....this is fun to watch.

Old 06-16-2017, 12:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockface View Post
Well, be proud, you CERTAINLY rank as one of the "imbeciles" as you call them over which he RULES.
Wrong...I have no codependency issue, I feel no remorse for that idiot's poor choices in life.

I do despise the fact that he free loads off of us that contribute in the way of income tax. Obviously he has little pride.

But, you and Chi are like lost souls, trying to stick up for the weak and needy that he is. You two are the embicil I was describing. Thanks for asking.

Old 06-16-2017, 12:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
Wrong...I have no codependency issue, I feel no remorse for that idiot's poor choices in life.

I do despise the fact that he free loads off of us that contribute in the way of income tax. Obviously he has little pride.

But, you and Chi are like lost souls, trying to stick up for the weak and needy that he is. You two are the embicil I was describing. Thanks for asking.

CHI and are on opposite sides politically, and neither of us makes such judgements as you feel entitled to do.....

BUT, from my perspective...on this forum.....now matter what...

TAL is heads above in intellect, understanding, and knowledge of YOU and all your trolls. You, indeed have no value whatsoever.

As Chi says, TAL is do deep inside your head, but that thought alone gives me the creeps.
Old 06-16-2017, 01:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbanker View Post

...you and Chi are like lost souls, trying to stick up for the weak and needy that he is. You two are the embicil I was describing. Thanks for asking.

Embicil, this is for you:

The good the bad and the ugly - see you soon idiots - YouTube

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Tags
post, test, count

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.