Post-Ferguson Analysis - Conservatives Told You So!

Old 03-07-2015, 12:14 AM
n/a

Default Post-Ferguson Analysis - Conservatives Told You So!

I like to review events and reflect on what the legal outcome is compared to what I thought then. Once again, the conservatives were correct. Conservatives said this was NOT racially motivated, Michael Brown just robbed a convenience store, and Brown attacked officer Wilson and he defended himself.

Liberals went apoplectic accusing Wilson of premeditated murder of an unarmed, hands over his head black man yelling, "Don't Shoot!"

Of course none of the liberal fantasy had any basis in reality and was proven in court.

My question: why are/were conservatives far more astute in determining very early on what occurred? Are liberals "just not that smart" or was it ultimately just too difficult to make the facts fit the liberal narrative of racial animus?
Old 03-07-2015, 07:33 AM
n/a

Too many people wanted the officer to be guilty to prove their point that racism is alive and well in this country. It is unfortunate how his life had to be ruined because of this. What baffles me is on what ground will the family sue officer Wilson? We all know Holder was trying his best to find evidence and couldn't what makes them think they will.
Old 03-07-2015, 09:32 AM
n/a

Holder says he’s ‘prepared’ to dismantle Ferguson police department if necessary - The Washington Post

Apparently posters on here missed AG Holder's statement that he is prepared to dismantle the entire Ferguson Police Department. This would of course mean a lot more people would lose their jobs, in addition to the three that have already been fired or resigned, not counting Darren Wilson.
Old 03-07-2015, 04:29 PM
n/a

The discussion around the problem of black crime has been successfully hijacked and turned into a police bias and profiling issue. The comment that black people don't trust police is BS. I have a mother, wife, daughter, and grand-daughter that I absolutely don't "trust" they could safely even walk in some areas of America. Am I profiling? I agree there are some police that abuse their power but the police are not the problem. There is not much between the criminal element and all hell breaking loose. I know what side I'm on.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.