Posting guidelines

Posting guidelines

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 03-24-2017, 08:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
In a post in the political forum "get ready older villagerswho buy there own insurance" reply 11 my reply was hacked and my name changed. If the person can do this they can also change the wording. The person should be banned permanetly, this is not the first time his has happened and I have texted before about this.
Could you explain? I am pretty sure it is the REALyou because you misspelled permanently. Spelling doesn't really matter to me or to most people, but sometimes some of the things you type make a lot of us want to be hateful to you. That isn't a good way to be.

Now who has done what to you?

Old 03-24-2017, 12:55 PM
n/a

No one hacked your post. They changed the content of the quote in their post. As long as you don't change the content of your post, it will remain unchanged.
Sponsored Links
Doggie doo
Old 09-21-2017, 02:55 PM
n/a

Default Doggie doo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Well we do not want to do the wrong thing but have a question.
We commented on the amount of dog droppings being left by some folks, this is something that spreads disease, children take it on their shoes into the house it is a real problem. When we commented on this the comment was removed. It was not attacking anyone but it was intended to be helpful. What is wrong with the truth?

bbbbbb
Hi, we believe in being civil, however if you walk or ride a bike,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, doggie doo is a real problem. Why is it that a comment on it cannot be shown?
bbbbbb