President Barack Obama on Donald Trump and Other Stuff.

Old 01-12-2016, 10:00 AM
n/a

Default President Barack Obama on Donald Trump and Other Stuff.

https://www.facebook.com/AndreaMitch...53341749101538

I can see Donald Trump winning the White House. Kind of a nightmare but it could happen.
Old 01-12-2016, 10:28 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
https://www.facebook.com/AndreaMitch...53341749101538

I can see Donald Trump winning the White House. Kind of a nightmare but it could happen.
How would you be able to tell, after the past 8 years?
Old 01-12-2016, 11:11 AM
n/a

Obama has caused the bar to be set at record lows. Anybody except Clinton or Bernie will be an improvement.....yes even Joe!!
Old 01-12-2016, 12:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
Obama has caused the bar to be set at record lows. Anybody except Clinton or Bernie will be an improvement.....yes even Joe!!
...and what has the country gone to if they think Biden is an improvement? Is there any hope for the country?
Old 01-12-2016, 12:23 PM
n/a

If you need a good reason to vote for Donald Trump, here it is -- a quote from "Rev." Al Sharpton: "If Donald Trump is elected president, I am moving back to Africa."

I am thinking of changing my vote, to Trump.
Old 01-12-2016, 12:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
If you need a good reason to vote for Donald Trump, here it is -- a quote from "Rev." Al Sharpton: "If Donald Trump is elected president, I am moving back to Africa."

I am thinking of changing my vote, to Trump.
I did not think the man could ever make a statement that I totslly support.

He has no idea how much of an incentive and boost he has provided in his support of Trump.

And we all thought he was little more than a bigoted racist!!

Old 01-12-2016, 12:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
I did not think the man could ever make a statement that I totslly support.

He has no idea how much of an incentive and boost he has provided in his support of Trump.

And we all thought he was little more than a bigoted racist!!

Naw, I never thought he was more than a bigoted racist.
Old 01-12-2016, 01:04 PM
n/a

Default Trump Could be just what USA needs

Quote:
How would you be able to tell, after the past 8 years?
AMEN
Agreed
Old 01-12-2016, 02:41 PM
n/a

Do you honestly believe that the Republican National Committee is so stupid as to let Trump have the nomination?

Of course not. They will have Rubio as the nominee.

Big question then will Trump go it as a Third Party? If he does, the Democrat Hillary gets in with no sweat.

Rubio vs Clinton with no Third Party would be almost equal split of popular vote but Electoral Votes would go Democrat.

Good scenarios to think about.
Old 01-12-2016, 02:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
Do you honestly believe that the Republican National Committee is so stupid as to let Trump have the nomination?

Big question then will Trump go it as a Third Party? If he does, the Democrat Hillary gets in with no sweat.

Rubio vs Clinton with no Third Party would be almost equal split of popular vote but Electoral Votes would go Democrat.

If Rubio gets the nomination, it will be Rubio versus Sanders, the communist endorsed by moveon.org. Hillary will be past tense and put out to pasture, finally. And Slick Willie will drop her as if she was a man hating old witch. Hmm, did I say "as if?"
Old 01-12-2016, 03:09 PM
n/a

Quote:

Aren't you missing a bit of a point?
Do you think the RNC will turn their back on Trump when he is the more than double and some triple digit leader at every juncture?
Do you think they can just ignore the position he has, blow past him and the American people to put in Rubio or any othe so far also running candidate?

You must be too influenced by the Obama administration's go forward with what ever one wants regardless the American people's feelings.
Too bad....but it ain't gonna happen.

Do you really think people are that stupid to allow the politics to dictate their direction at a point in time when they have finally found a non insider, non politician, non crony candidate.........you may not like it but that is not going to happen!!
Old 01-12-2016, 03:19 PM
n/a

Quote:

And if that doesn't work out for you, will you shout "gerrymandering?"

I believe that congress would get public support if they were to do away with Electoral voting. There is really no need for it today. I do realize that it takes a lot of bi-partisan work to get it done.
Old 01-12-2016, 03:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
And if that doesn't work out for you, will you shout "gerrymandering?"

I believe that congress would get public support if they were to do away with Electoral voting. There is really no need for it today. I do realize that it takes a lot of bi-partisan work to get it done.
Bipartisan work?
Redefined in today's parlance......When the opposition finally sees fit to do it your way.
Old 01-12-2016, 04:40 PM
n/a

True, the Electoral College was put in place way back in the late 1700's and is outdated now - as it has been for at least 150 years.

However, it is part of the Constitution and thus would take a Constitutional Amendment to remove it. I really do not see any Congress and a President all in agreement in this amendment at the same time. It would then have to be ratified by 3/4 of the states which would take more than one President's term.

Politics, huh?
Old 01-12-2016, 04:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
True, the Electoral College was put in place way back in the late 1700's and is outdated now - as it has been for at least 150 years.

However, it is part of the Constitution and thus would take a Constitutional Amendment to remove it. I really do not see any Congress and a President all in agreement in this amendment at the same time. It would then have to be ratified by 3/4 of the states which would take more than one President's term.

Politics, huh?
That's true. Funny how it seems like the majority, both sides, would like to see it gone. I doubt I could find anyone that would want to keep it. I wonder what would be the reasoning for anyone to vote against getting rid of it. It would probably be a good test.

Tags
stuff, white, trump, donald, barack, obama, president

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.