President NOT-Obama

Old 04-11-2017, 10:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
That's right, you're an InfoWars guy and an Alex Jones fan. That's some line you've drawn.
I know...right?

Oh the irony.
Old 04-12-2017, 03:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I don't know how you do it MDCPD.....linking InfoWars without ever seeing it, but what the heck.

One trick pony again with your Clinton Obama Soros defense of Trump, but what the heck.

In Illinois you can vote for any party, primary included. Registered Independent here to begin with not knowing it ruled out primaries, but what the heck.

I'm sure you were a Dixiecrat at one time and morphed into whatever

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
David, once again you are mistaken. Show me the "infowars" link you claim I am linking. I have linked many sources, usually trying to find the information on liberal sites so that libtards like yourself will not be able to use the link as an argument.

I am surprised that you would reference your life in Ill-noise on here. Did you run away from there because of your home town becoming a Sanctuary City? Why the deviation to discussing your voting rights in your home town, when you are registered in Florida? Do you vote in both states, like many liberals practice? Are you a democrat up there and a Republican down here?

Tags
years, not-obama, president

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.