President NOT-Obama

President NOT-Obama

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
 
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 04-10-2017, 11:44 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Those who hammered W have found a new nail.

There is absolutely nothing or anything Trump can do that isn't either ignored (good or right without any debate) or crapped on (everything else) by the resistance party.

The threads are all bait like so they can expend their catharses.

The forum has little value added that isn't reduced to personal huffing and puffing.

  #12  
Old 04-10-2017, 01:50 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Trump is doing an excellent job. He is doing so well that the left is reduced to conspiracy theories about how he planned the gas attack so that he could bomb something. He is doing so well that the left is easily recognized by bleeding eyes and exploding heads. He is doing so well that the only slur they can now use is the tint of his skin. Glad I voted for the winner and not the criminal.
Sponsored Links
  #13  
Old 04-10-2017, 02:32 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
Sorry, I don't consider Huffington Post a valid news source. It's owned and run by commies. I read enough libtard news sources, that I have to draw the line somewhere.
That's right, you're an InfoWars guy and an Alex Jones fan. That's some line you've drawn.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
  #14  
Old 04-11-2017, 06:18 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
That's right, you're an InfoWars guy and an Alex Jones fan. That's some line you've drawn.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Nope, I have never read either of them. Try again, Chi. Hate to upset your apple cart but I browse way more liberal, lefty news media than conservative. I do have to browse conservative news sources a lot because more often than not, they will publish news that the left refuse to carry. Otherwise, I like to use liberal, lefty news against the left because many on the left do not read, just regurgitate liberal talking points.

But, like I said Huffington is way too commie for my taste.

A point of interest, check out how much George Soros contributes to and controls the liberal media. You will be surprised how much the war criminal controls the left in our country, including his sizable donations to Hillary and Obama.

Not that I would expect you to take interest. After all, even though you are a registered Republican, you haven't voted Republican for a long time.
  #15  
Old 04-11-2017, 09:20 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
Nope, I have never read either of them. Try again, Chi. Hate to upset your apple cart but I browse way more liberal, lefty news media than conservative. I do have to browse conservative news sources a lot because more often than not, they will publish news that the left refuse to carry. Otherwise, I like to use liberal, lefty news against the left because many on the left do not read, just regurgitate liberal talking points.

But, like I said Huffington is way too commie for my taste.

A point of interest, check out how much George Soros contributes to and controls the liberal media. You will be surprised how much the war criminal controls the left in our country, including his sizable donations to Hillary and Obama.

Not that I would expect you to take interest. After all, even though you are a registered Republican, you haven't voted Republican for a long time.
I don't know how you do it MDCPD.....linking InfoWars without ever seeing it, but what the heck.

One trick pony again with your Clinton Obama Soros defense of Trump, but what the heck.

In Illinois you can vote for any party, primary included. Registered Independent here to begin with not knowing it ruled out primaries, but what the heck.

I'm sure you were a Dixiecrat at one time and morphed into whatever







Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
  #16  
Old 04-11-2017, 10:01 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
That's right, you're an InfoWars guy and an Alex Jones fan. That's some line you've drawn.
I know...right?


Oh the irony.
  #17  
Old 04-12-2017, 03:38 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I don't know how you do it MDCPD.....linking InfoWars without ever seeing it, but what the heck.

One trick pony again with your Clinton Obama Soros defense of Trump, but what the heck.

In Illinois you can vote for any party, primary included. Registered Independent here to begin with not knowing it ruled out primaries, but what the heck.

I'm sure you were a Dixiecrat at one time and morphed into whatever


Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
David, once again you are mistaken. Show me the "infowars" link you claim I am linking. I have linked many sources, usually trying to find the information on liberal sites so that libtards like yourself will not be able to use the link as an argument.

I am surprised that you would reference your life in Ill-noise on here. Did you run away from there because of your home town becoming a Sanctuary City? Why the deviation to discussing your voting rights in your home town, when you are registered in Florida? Do you vote in both states, like many liberals practice? Are you a democrat up there and a Republican down here?
 

Tags
years, not-obama, president

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:47 AM.