President Pays Tribute to Senator McCain

Old 07-20-2017, 11:50 AM
n/a

Default President Pays Tribute to Senator McCain

"John McCain is an American hero and one of the bravest fighters I've ever known. Cancer doesn't know what its up against.

Give it hell, John"

- Barack Obama
Old 07-20-2017, 02:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by coralway View Post
"John McCain is an American hero and one of the bravest fighters I've ever known. Cancer doesn't know what its up against.

Give it hell, John"

- Barack Obama
[emoji106]

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 07-20-2017, 02:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post
[emoji106]

Now, that's how to tweet.

Old 07-20-2017, 02:16 PM
n/a

President Obama definitely is a class act. John McCain, also, is a class act.

Whatever Trump (president left out on purpose) says is squat. Just remember what Trump had said about Sen. McCain about not being an American hero because he was a P.O.W. in Vietnam.
Old 07-20-2017, 02:56 PM
n/a

Default President Pays Tribute to Senator McCain

Trump deserves no respect not only because of his lack of good character but because he himself disrespects the office he holds. Trump is the most unAmerican president in our history. Why ? Because of his selfishness. He'd throw Mother Theresa under bus if it suited his ego and or his wallet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-20-2017, 04:50 PM
n/a

Don't expect anything from the orange scumbag
Old 07-20-2017, 06:17 PM
n/a

Bill Kristol, speaking of and referring to President Trump....

"McCain is a better guide to American greatness than "a president who speaks of it nonstop and embodies it not all."
Old 07-20-2017, 06:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

Give it hell, John"

- Barack Obama
The title should be "EX"president O'bummer, or didn't you know he's not the president anymore
Old 07-20-2017, 06:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
The title should be "EX"president O'bummer, or didn't you know he's not the president anymore

Another Trump University graduate.

Looks like you majored in how to make stupid faces.
Old 07-20-2017, 07:37 PM
n/a

He is more of a President than Donald John Trump will ever be.
Old 07-20-2017, 07:50 PM
n/a

Repeating conservative Bill Kristol tweet....speaking of President Trump

McCain is a better guide to American greatness than "a president who speaks of it nonstop and embodies it not all."
Old 07-20-2017, 07:53 PM
n/a

[QUOTE=BobbitnBevThe title should be "EX"president O'bummer, or didn't you know he's not the president anymore[/QUOTE]

Well, you obviously were absent from the 5th grade the day it was taught that former presidents are still addressed by President.

Now, tell the rest of the forum how you feel about Trumpf saying that John McCain was not an American hero and that he was a loser because he was captured by the Vietnamese. We are waiting for your reply!!!
Old 07-21-2017, 04:12 AM
n/a

Quote:
Well, you obviously were absent from the 5th grade the day it was taught that former presidents are still addressed by President.

Now, tell the rest of the forum how you feel about Trumpf saying that John McCain was not an American hero and that he was a loser because he was captured by the Vietnamese. We are waiting for your reply!!!
It's a good thing you are an irrelevant idiot, Imagine how a hostile media could twist your comments to suit their agenda...
Old 07-21-2017, 05:34 AM
n/a

Not even when the discussion is suppose to be about John McCain can the progressives ease off on all things Trump.,,,but that is a symptom of Trump Derangement Syndrome and people afflicted with TDS have no insight into the matter.

John McCain is a national hero. He served his country well both in the military and the Senate. I supported hsi presidential campaign. However these last few years have been disappointing but then in retrospect one wonders if the brain cancer affected his thinking?

He will always have my support and admiration. He showed nothing but class .

Personal Best Regards:
Old 07-21-2017, 06:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
Not even when the discussion is suppose to be about John McCain can the progressives ease off on all things Trump.,,,but that is a symptom of Trump Derangement Syndrome and people afflicted with TDS have no insight into the matter.

John McCain is a national hero. He served his country well both in the military and the Senate. I supported hsi presidential campaign. However these last few years have been disappointing but then in retrospect one wonders if the brain cancer affected his thinking?

He will always have my support and admiration. He showed nothing but class .

Personal Best Regards:
Bull... He was a corporate shill...like ALL the rest of them. There isn't a decent man in all of high level government.

Yes...he DID fight in Vietnam...he wasn't a coward. He was an idiot. Being "connected" he should have known that the war was a con job. There was NO reason for us being there. Jane was RIGHT. We shouldn't have gone into Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, or Syria either.

I don't feel pity when something happens to corrupt people.

Tags
cancer, give

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.