President Pays Tribute to Senator McCain

Old 07-21-2017, 07:02 AM
n/a

[QUOTE=Larbud- It's a good thing you are an irrelevant idiot, Imagine how a hostile media could twist your comments to suit their agenda...[/QUOTE]

...definitely not a friendly way to talk to someone who recently defended your posts as well as publicly praising your nature photography. ST
Old 07-21-2017, 09:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
...definitely not a friendly way to talk to someone who recently defended your posts as well as publicly praising your nature photography. ST
Sorry! Wasn't aware who posted it and meant it for all President Trump Bashers!😇
Old 07-21-2017, 04:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
You, who are one of the few decent people posting in politics, defended larbud...who is as big a racist (if not bigger) as Baldwin?

Really?
Old 07-21-2017, 04:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
You, who are one of the few decent people posting in politics, defended larbud...who is as big a racist (if not bigger) as Baldwin?

Really?
Larbud is just trying to "stir the pot" and "get things swirling" as he told me. He is an antagonist by nature and does drink too much vodka and Diet Coke. Basically, when not drunk (which is not often) he can be a decent guy. He does not believe the crap he writes and is actually a liberal in most aspects.

Larbud does excellent nature photography.
Old 07-21-2017, 05:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
Larbud is just trying to "stir the pot" and "get things swirling" as he told me. He is an antagonist by nature and does drink too much vodka and Diet Coke. Basically, when not drunk (which is not often) he can be a decent guy. He does not believe the crap he writes and is actually a liberal in most aspects.

Sorry Sandy, but his constant use of the 'N' word and his plethora of other racist comments...tells me that I don't believe what he wants you to believe.

No decent person would do/write...what he does.

But hey, you're entitled to your opinion.
Old 07-21-2017, 06:02 PM
n/a

STATEMENT BY SASC CHAIRMAN JOHN McCAIN ON REPORTS REGARDING PROGRAM TO ASSIST THE SYRIAN OPPOSITION
Washington, D.C. *– U.S. Senator John McCain (R-AZ), Chairman of the Armed Services Committee, released the following statement today on reports that the administration is ending a program to assist the Syrian opposition:

“If these reports are true, the administration is playing right into the hands of Vladimir Putin. Making any concession to Russia, absent a broader strategy for Syria, is irresponsible and short-sighted. The administration has yet to articulate its vision for Syria beyond the defeat of ISIL, let alone a comprehensive approach to the Middle East. A key pillar of American strategy must be the removal of Assad from power as part of an end to the brutal conflict in Syria, which has fueled ISIL’s growth through its cruelty, extended malign Iranian influence, and undermined broader regional stability. Six months into this administration, there is still no new strategy for victory in Afghanistan either. It is now mid-July, when the administration promised to deliver that strategy to Congress, and we are still waiting.”

STATEMENT BY SASC CHAIRMAN JOHN McCAIN ON REPORTS REGARDING PROGRAM TO ASSIST THE SYRIAN OPPOSITION - Press Releases - United States Senator John McCain
Old 07-21-2017, 08:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
Sorry Sandy, but his constant use of the 'N' word and his plethora of other racist comments...tells me that I don't believe what he wants you to believe.

No decent person would do/write...what he does.

But hey, you're entitled to your opinion.
OMG...the N word! The word that blacks use themselves, to describe themselves...what, a hundred times a day?

What's next, we can't say bad things...truthful things...about other destructive species like rats and cockroaches?
Old 07-21-2017, 09:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandtrap328 View Post

Nice try. But he's still a jamoke. And I always thought he was rippin' Google Images. Still do.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 07-21-2017, 09:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
Nice try. But he's still a jamoke. And I always thought he was rippin' Google Images. Still do.
Second rate photographers...often do.
Old 07-22-2017, 03:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
Well, you obviously were absent from the 5th grade the day it was taught that former presidents are still addressed by President.

Now, tell the rest of the forum how you feel about Trumpf saying that John McCain was not an American hero and that he was a loser because he was captured by the Vietnamese. We are waiting for your reply!!!
Actually, I remember that day quite well. I was absent cause I was invited to your birthday party. I found out later that I was the only one who went, cause all the other kids thought you were a real *******, Imagine that......
Old 07-22-2017, 07:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
"John McCain is an American hero and one of the bravest fighters I've ever known. Cancer doesn't know what its up against.

Give it hell, John"

- Barack Obama
I agree with the sentiment and I think that most people wish him well, but shouldn't the title of this post be "Former president pays tribute to John McCain"?

I assume that you know that Barack Obama is no longer the president?

Although it is normal to refer to all former presidents as Mr. President or President _____, when the term, "the president" is used it always refers to the current president.
Old 07-22-2017, 09:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobnBev View Post
Actually, I remember that day quite well. I was absent cause I was invited to your birthday party. I found out later that I was the only one who went, cause all the other kids thought you were a real *******, Imagine that......
The fact that BobnBev defer to "I" in posts points to the conclusion that BobnBev is a hermaphrodite. Not that I am casting any judgement.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 07-22-2017, 10:33 AM
n/a

Cool

Quote:

I see what's going on here, You and the c sisters are plotting against Me to try and make Me tell you how I really feel... Diet coke and vodka? is that a gay drink? I sure as hell don't drink that sh!t...
And as far as nidgers go if you libturd dimbulbocraps had never invented them I couldn't hate them!!! Especially the white ones like you...
Old 07-22-2017, 03:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
I see what's going on here, You and the c sisters are plotting against Me to try and make Me tell you how I really feel... Diet coke and vodka? is that a gay drink? I sure as hell don't drink that sh!t...
And as far as nidgers go if you libturd dimbulbocraps had never invented them I couldn't hate them!!! Especially the white ones like you...
That is one of your funniest posts to date. You must really have a snoot full right now. It really is funny that you mention a "gay drink" since you and Michael took your civil union vows just a year ago.

How many people from your ceremony would be laughing at your remarks? Yes, we all agree that Michael is a very handsome AfricanAmerican and your public displays of affection were so cute in Vermont.

Take an AlkaSeltzer and stop drinking that cheap vodka.
Old 07-22-2017, 05:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
That is one of your funniest posts to date. You must really have a snoot full right now. It really is funny that you mention a "gay drink" since you and Michael took your civil union vows just a year ago.

How many people from your ceremony would be laughing at your remarks? Yes, we all agree that Michael is a very handsome AfricanAmerican and your public displays of affection were so cute in Vermont.

Take an AlkaSeltzer and stop drinking that cheap vodka.

Tags
cancer, give

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.