President or sodomite?

Old 06-10-2016, 04:02 PM
n/a

What's it mean?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Supportlgbt2.jpg (39.6 KB, 2 views)
Old 06-10-2016, 05:42 PM
n/a

If you were ever in the military, you most likely had close contact with gay guys - and did not even know it. They are not going to attack you for your body. You showered with these guys and did not know it. Get over your homophobia.

There is also a good possibility you have a gay or lesbian member of your family. If you found out your grandchild was homosexual, would you call them a sodomite and cut off all relations with them? I would hope you would still love them and accept them for being human.
Old 06-10-2016, 07:15 PM
n/a

Yes, I have relatives that are gay. I probably did have shipmates that were gay. I also knew of one guy that was into S&M. These are sexual preferences that should be kept private. Just like your sex life with your spouse should be private. On the other hand, gay behavior is also abnormal and should not be encouraged and celebrated. There is a difference between acknowledging existence and encouraging abnormal or deviant behavior. I do not fear homosexuals, even though if a straight does not agree with you, then we are labeled homophobes. Just like if we do not agree with Obama's policies, we are labeled racists. Liberals live in a world of fear. They realize that they are not normal, but on the other hand they want the rest of the world to accept their lifestyle as normal. They want respect and then they parade themselves like fools in gay pride parades.

Hey, as long as they don't get in my face, I believe in live and let live. I will not accept them as normal, and consider them to have a mental condition. If they just want to have same gender sex, that is a private thing. But, when they start flaunting their perversion and deviant behavior in public, I will say what's on my mind. I have several gay couples living in my neighborhood and I associate with them socially. However, they do not push their lifestyle on me and I don't comment on it. They will never be accepted in a church marriage, because the churches religions are mostly based on the Bible. And the Bible does not accept gay marriage. If they want gov provided civil unions, that is up to the government. But the gov cannot mandate that the church marry gay couples.

In short, Obama is forcing America to accept something that is against Christian AND Muslim religions. Once again, he gets off on being divisive.
Old 06-10-2016, 08:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Hey Cupcake,

Why not go to the next meeting of The Villages Rainbow Club and personally inform them they are all mentally ill?

Take along some of your Tea Party members and be sure to wear your clean white robes and hoods.
If you invite Me fagbo!!
Old 06-10-2016, 09:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
Yes, I have relatives that are gay. I probably did have shipmates that were gay. I also knew of one guy that was into S&M. These are sexual preferences that should be kept private. Just like your sex life with your spouse should be private. On the other hand, gay behavior is also abnormal and should not be encouraged and celebrated. There is a difference between acknowledging existence and encouraging abnormal or deviant behavior. I do not fear homosexuals, even though if a straight does not agree with you, then we are labeled homophobes. Just like if we do not agree with Obama's policies, we are labeled racists. Liberals live in a world of fear. They realize that they are not normal, but on the other hand they want the rest of the world to accept their lifestyle as normal. They want respect and then they parade themselves like fools in gay pride parades.

Hey, as long as they don't get in my face, I believe in live and let live. I will not accept them as normal, and consider them to have a mental condition. If they just want to have same gender sex, that is a private thing. But, when they start flaunting their perversion and deviant behavior in public, I will say what's on my mind. I have several gay couples living in my neighborhood and I associate with them socially. However, they do not push their lifestyle on me and I don't comment on it. They will never be accepted in a church marriage, because the churches religions are mostly based on the Bible. And the Bible does not accept gay marriage. If they want gov provided civil unions, that is up to the government. But the gov cannot mandate that the church marry gay couples.

In short, Obama is forcing America to accept something that is against Christian AND Muslim religions. Once again, he gets off on being divisive.
He gets off having a healthy outlook on life that you disagree with. Your family is not as lucky.
Old 06-11-2016, 03:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
He gets off having a healthy outlook on life that you disagree with. Your family is not as lucky.
Healthy? How so? Give me an example of how this issue is healthy. It is abnormal and deviant, and Obama is attempting to teach our children against our religious beliefs. He is also teaching this against his Muslim belief. There is nothing healthy about it. There is a difference between condoning something and tolerating something. I do NOT condone this deviant/abnormal lifestyle but I tolerate it to a certain point. That point is up until it is in my face, public.
Old 06-11-2016, 03:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
That's OK because I teach my family that GOD is more important than a wannabe president that isn't sure if he wants to lead or wants to entertain. And GOD's directive on the subject has more authority than Obama.
Old 06-11-2016, 04:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
That's OK because I teach my family that GOD is more important than a wannabe president that isn't sure if he wants to lead or wants to entertain. And GOD's directive on the subject has more authority than Obama.

So, youh honah...yew mean ta tell me dat da good lawd tinks dat it be awwwww right to take a.....say...BIRD...rip its head off, tear its feathers out, gut it, cook it and EAT it...but I cant have nuptials with it?

Man Who Had Sex With Chicken Allegedly Has Sex With Guinea Fowl

The Villages Florida
Old 06-11-2016, 06:07 AM
n/a

Quote:
Healthy? How so? Give me an example of how this issue is healthy. It is abnormal and deviant, and Obama is attempting to teach our children against our religious beliefs. He is also teaching this against his Muslim belief. There is nothing healthy about it. There is a difference between condoning something and tolerating something. I do NOT condone this deviant/abnormal lifestyle but I tolerate it to a certain point. That point is up until it is in my face, public.
Same as how we have to tolerate minorities and all the damage they do.
Old 06-11-2016, 06:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
Same as how we have to tolerate minorities and all the damage they do.

Go to Africa and they are not "minorities". By and large they are bush people, indigent and or trying to scam people over the pond via the internet. (at least they are not selling crack and stealing our cars)
Old 06-11-2016, 07:35 AM
n/a

Quote:
Go to Africa and they are not "minorities". By and large they are bush people, indigent and or trying to scam people over the pond via the internet. (at least they are not selling crack and stealing our cars)
The same way we found them hundreds of years ago. They haven't changed because they can't. They can't keep a successful society going. Everywhere devolves into "huts and scraping in the dirt for roots and grubs". Without welfare, they'd be doing it here. HALF of them get welfare.

That's where we're heading...as their population increases and ours decreases.
Old 06-11-2016, 08:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
The same way we found them hundreds of years ago. They haven't changed because they can't. They can't keep a successful society going. Everywhere devolves into "huts and scraping in the dirt for roots and grubs". Without welfare, they'd be doing it here. HALF of them get welfare.

That's where we're heading...as their population increases and ours decreases.
The real and undeniable threat to the American way of life....facilitated by the likes of Obama and his abusing the laws of the land to allow as many into America as can get in.
And it must be comforting to all those who are in support of Clinto who states she agrees with Obama and will continue his efforts!!!! Just how stupid is that?
Old 06-11-2016, 12:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
The real and undeniable threat to the American way of life....facilitated by the likes of Obama and his abusing the laws of the land to allow as many into America as can get in.
And it must be comforting to all those who are in support of Clinto who states she agrees with Obama and will continue his efforts!!!! Just how stupid is that?
Yes, there are almost 100 million of them, not the 10 million we were told. The census dept said 30% of the current US population are foreign born or the child of a foreign born. With a population of 330,000,000...30% is 99,000,000. Almost 100 million "Americans" are Hispanic.

The most freighting thing...nobody cares. Well, a few, but not enough.
Old 06-11-2016, 02:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Great story about a nice young black mother (of four) at the 466 McDonalds.

I was waiting after her child decided he wanted to punch me in the leg, then hug it...kicking the kid off like the breathing manure he was...I wait. So, moms order comes out and no sooner did she get the bag did she THROW it across the counter and profess that "aint no mutha****in way dat dis be FRRRRResh. I dun said I wanted FRRRRResh chicken nuggets and aint no way dat deez cooked aww dat fass"....great example mom (of illegitimate kids). It only got worse from there.

I really doubt that she was going to be on par with a judge from IronChef, but, apparently this monkey was an afficianatto of "FRRRRREssh" chicken nuggets.

Way to confirm the stereotypes. Never wonder why. Typical behavior (and then, at sit down places they never ever tip)....
It's Saturday. Time to put on a fresh sheet.
Old 06-11-2016, 02:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
Next time you see god, bring him to one of the squares so we can all meet her or him or it.

Tags
history, thought, sodomite, president

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.