Presidential?

Old 07-19-2016, 11:40 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Wow so you are part of the campaign and have such insights to share with us all --well Thaaaaaank Youuuuuuuuu !
...and you think you understand sarcasm (but you don't). You have succeeded once again in making yourself look foolish.
Old 07-19-2016, 02:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
...and you think you understand sarcasm (but you don't). You have succeeded once again in making yourself look foolish.
And yet, who looks foolish answering him? It appears that a fool believes others about him/her are really all fools. Have a great day.
Old 07-19-2016, 10:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
And yet, who looks foolish answering him? It appears that a fool believes others about him/her are really all fools. Have a great day.
Sometimes we ARE surrounded by fools...just saying.
Old 07-19-2016, 10:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
from a right wing KKK loving lunatic.
You should have listened when they tried to warn you about minorities. It's a mathematical certainty that America will be a "minority majority" in 30 years. They will be running the country. You're losing it, reverse this devastating trend before it really IS too late. Stop encouraging them and start discouraging them. They're breeding us out of our own country.
Old 07-19-2016, 11:45 PM
n/a

I would vote for anyone that exist other the Hillary. LOL
Old 07-20-2016, 04:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
I would vote for anyone that exist other the Hillary. LOL
I can definitely agree with that...

Tags
vote, presidential

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.