Presidential Approval Ratings

Old 12-15-2016, 08:30 PM
n/a

Default Presidential Approval Ratings

Pres. Obama will be leaving office with a job approval rating over 53 percent.

Jimmy Carter left office with a 34 percent approval rating.

George W. Bush left office with a 23 percent approval rating.

Bill Clinton had a 66 percent approval rating.

WTF George??
Old 12-15-2016, 09:50 PM
n/a

At least you're stating actual facts, even if it will enrage those on the right...and the Chump supporters.

But to be fair, I can't wait to see the comparisons between Obama and Chump...at comparable points in their presidency.

The odds are though, that the comparisons won't last much more than a couple of years...as Chump quits from pressure in his own party.

I can already hear the whining, screaming and crying from the Chumpsters, as his approval rating starts tanking shortly after he takes office...and then falls precipitously even from that lowly level.
Old 12-16-2016, 05:09 AM
n/a

So I'll bet if those stats being quoted favored Bush they would be denigrated. Personally I have no confidence in any stats produced by any organization or individual. Either by error or hyperbole they do no reflect the factual picture. However they are used because its convenient and easy for people eyes

Personal Best Regards:
Old 12-16-2016, 05:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
At least you're stating actual facts, even if it will enrage those on the right...and the Chump supporters.

But to be fair, I can't wait to see the comparisons between Obama and Chump...at comparable points in their presidency.

The odds are though, that the comparisons won't last much more than a couple of years...as Chump quits from pressure in his own party.

I can already hear the whining, screaming and crying from the Chumpsters, as his approval rating starts tanking shortly after he takes office...and then falls precipitously even from that lowly level.
Approval rating? Another worthless poll... It just shows how well the president is lying to the people, whether they've figured it out or not...IF there's ANY truth in it at all.
Old 12-16-2016, 05:19 AM
n/a

Old 12-16-2016, 06:15 AM
n/a

The people polled are the same folks that said Trump couldn't win and that Obama would make a good president. Bush was a good president until the last two years when his administration was sabotaged by a Democrat controlled congress. That is when the country when to ****. But, no matter how much the present Entertainer-in-chief smiles and how high his approval rating goes up, he will never achieve the 90% approval rating that Bush had during his tenure. Not that it really matters, because polling really doesn't substitute for truth. The fact is that Bush kept us from being attacked (after 9/11) again by his immediate response against the terrorists. At least, that is what the captured terrorist Khalid Sheik Mohammed said. "
Old 12-16-2016, 06:21 AM
n/a

Quote:
The people polled are the same folks that said Trump couldn't win and that Obama would make a good president. Bush was a good president until the last two years when his administration was sabotaged by a Democrat controlled congress. That is when the country when to ****. But, no matter how much the present Entertainer-in-chief smiles and how high his approval rating goes up, he will never achieve the 90% approval rating that Bush had during his tenure. Not that it really matters, because polling really doesn't substitute for truth. The fact is that Bush kept us from being attacked (after 9/11) again by his immediate response against the terrorists. At least, that is what the captured terrorist Khalid Sheik Mohammed said. "
I like the "after 9/11" part!

So, what you're saying is if anything good happens it's because of the republican president and if anything bad happens it's because of the democratically controlled congress. Wow, you got it covered. It's funny how people can rationalize anything.
Old 12-16-2016, 07:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
Approval rating? Another worthless poll... It just shows how well the president is lying to the people, whether they've figured it out or not...IF there's ANY truth in it at all.
It also shows how much the press influences what people think.
Old 12-16-2016, 08:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
I like the "after 9/11" part!

So, what you're saying is if anything good happens it's because of the republican president and if anything bad happens it's because of the democratically controlled congress. Wow, you got it covered. It's funny how people can rationalize anything.
Yes...like either political party is good. Like the races and men and women are "equal", interchangeable. Like there's a man in space who knows everything about everything...even before it happens. And yet, his former right hand man, tricked him and is now a mortal enemy. If God IS omnipotent, why not just snuff evil out? Why not make EARTH "heaven? Satan's "sin", like ours was USING free will.

The word satan means "aadversary", "to obstruct, oppose". His "sin"...not doing what he was told. Religion is a conditioning tool...make no mistake.

Quote:
It also shows how much the press influences what people think.
The media TELLS you WHAT to think...the "news" is more opinion than facts. They tell you what happened and by their words, tone, and body language, tell you whether it's good or bad. Whether you should agree or not.
Old 12-16-2016, 08:25 AM
n/a

I felt like a stepchild for eight years. Now I can be Christian and white without any disapproval from Washington.

Merry Christmas and God bless us every one.
Old 12-16-2016, 09:50 AM
n/a

Approval numbers?
Kidding right?
Remember the numbers game that had Clinton by a landslide?
Remember during the primaries when Clinton's numbers said she would take MI by double digits? She lost by double digits!!!

How about the odds makers for the election itself showing Clinton by huge numbers?

Approval numbers?....
Old 12-16-2016, 09:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
Pres. Obama will be leaving office with a job approval rating over 53 percent.

Jimmy Carter left office with a 34 percent approval rating.

George W. Bush left office with a 23 percent approval rating.

Bill Clinton had a 66 percent approval rating.

WTF George??
And is the world better off?
Old 12-16-2016, 10:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
I felt like a stepchild for eight years. Now I can be Christian and white without any disapproval from Washington.

Each and every one. And God, my last prayer.... cure the liberals.
Old 12-16-2016, 10:00 AM
n/a

Quote:

How vile this post is....to use God's blessing to allow your labeling by religion and color of skin.

May my heart never turn this gray to label and need some kind of whatever you lack to insure your identity by religion or color of skin.

May my heart never allow a need to know your religion or skin color before approval.

An you wonder why this presidential campaign has awakened and given such hope the white supremicists in this country.

I have read your posts for years, chiding others for hating and judging.....obviously you play a part....you play a role.

There is not one government rule or regulation that comes from Washington DC THAT in anyway would make anyone feel disapproval for their religion or color of skin and saying that is simply, once and for all, assuring the reason you hate, and I feel your hate, the President.

George Bush went out of his way to say exactly what Obama has been saying about both Muslims and blacks and you applauded him as I recall. He delivered the same message and I can only see one difference...he is white.

I oppose just about 100% of Obama policies and have for 8 years, but NEVER thought of reducing it to religion and skin color. That is a shame that you would do this.

Well,

"Trump's decision to name former Breitbart executive Steve Bannon as his chief strategist, telling CNN in interviews they view Bannon as an advocate in the White House for policies they favor.

The leaders of the white nationalist and so-called "alt-right" movement — all of whom vehemently oppose multiculturalism and share the belief in the supremacy of the white race and Western civilization — publicly backed Trump during his campaign for his hardline positions on Mexican immigration, Muslims, and refugee resettlement. Trump has at times disavowed their support. Bannon's hiring, they say, is a signal that Trump will follow through on some of his more controversial policy positions."

White nationalists see advocate in Steve Bannon who will hold Trump to his campaign promises
- CNNPolitics.com

As I struggle to support the Trump upcoming presidency, posts like this and others simply make that more difficult.

I find it impossible to hate this much and to put every human being into a pigeon hole to judge.

I can say that no Presidency has ever made me feel like a step child because of religion or skin color. My religion and my feelings toward others is not decided by my President, nor do I expect him to change my soul.
Old 12-16-2016, 10:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
How vile this post is....to use God's blessing to allow your labeling by religion and color of skin.

May my heart never turn this gray to label and need some kind of whatever you lack to insure your identity by religion or color of skin.

May my heart never allow a need to know your religion or skin color before approval.

An you wonder why this presidential campaign has awakened and given such hope the white supremicists in this country.

I have read your posts for years, chiding others for hating and judging.....obviously you play a part....you play a role.

There is not one government rule or regulation that comes from Washington DC THAT in anyway would make anyone feel disapproval for their religion or color of skin and saying that is simply, once and for all, assuring the reason you hate, and I feel your hate, the President.

George Bush went out of his way to say exactly what Obama has been saying about both Muslims and blacks and you applauded him as I recall. He delivered the same message and I can only see one difference...he is white.

I oppose just about 100% of Obama policies and have for 8 years, but NEVER thought of reducing it to religion and skin color. That is a shame that you would do this.

Well,

"Trump's decision to name former Breitbart executive Steve Bannon as his chief strategist, telling CNN in interviews they view Bannon as an advocate in the White House for policies they favor.

The leaders of the white nationalist and so-called "alt-right" movement — all of whom vehemently oppose multiculturalism and share the belief in the supremacy of the white race and Western civilization — publicly backed Trump during his campaign for his hardline positions on Mexican immigration, Muslims, and refugee resettlement. Trump has at times disavowed their support. Bannon's hiring, they say, is a signal that Trump will follow through on some of his more controversial policy positions."

White nationalists see advocate in Steve Bannon who will hold Trump to his campaign promises
- CNNPolitics.com

As I struggle to support the Trump upcoming presidency, posts like this and others simply make that more difficult.

I find it impossible to hate this much and to put every human being into a pigeon hole to judge.

I can say that no Presidency has ever made me feel like a step child because of religion or skin color. My religion and my feelings toward others is not decided by my President, nor do I expect him to change my soul.
You're still in denial. Oh well, some folks really are too old to learn. You proved that.

Tags
percent, ratings, approval, presidential

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.