Presidential Approval Ratings

Old 12-16-2016, 10:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
It also shows how much the press influences what people think.
That darn liberal press! Dam, it's been 15 whole minutes since I've hard a republican use that excuse. You folks are sheep.
Old 12-16-2016, 10:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
I like the "after 9/11" part!

So, what you're saying is if anything good happens it's because of the republican president and if anything bad happens it's because of the democratically controlled congress. Wow, you got it covered. It's funny how people can rationalize anything.
Yes Debbie, you are very good at rationalizing Hillary's loss and Obama's complete failure.

Ask Bill Clinton why he didn't kill Bin laden when he had a chance....several times. Maybe that had something to do with the attack on NYC.

Guess what? Hillary lost and she isn't coming back. Get over it.
Old 12-16-2016, 10:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
That darn liberal press! Dam, it's been 15 whole minutes since I've hard a republican use that excuse. You folks are sheep.
Sure Debbie, like you liberals are not in lock step with the leftwing media. But, FOX loves you and thanks you for helping to make them number one. Without you liberals, FOX would not be doing so well, year after year.
Old 12-16-2016, 10:38 AM
n/a

Originally Posted by graciegirl
I felt like a stepchild for eight years. Now I can be Christian and white without any disapproval from Washington.

Merry Christmas and God bless us every one.

Oh, poor white Christian woman. Must be tough being in the majority.
Old 12-16-2016, 10:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
I felt like a stepchild for eight years. Now I can be Christian and white without any disapproval from Washington.

Merry Christmas and God bless us every one.
Christian and white. Really GG?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 12-16-2016, 10:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
You're still in denial. Oh well, some folks really are too old to learn. You proved that.
No denial on WHO won the election at all. THAT seems to be your focus and the feeling of being on this forum is.....self gratification.

Still working on the labeling and hating people because of that labeling. That is foreign to me, and to what I thought the country was about. I know my heart and soul reject it.

No President or political party will change my heart, including the one leaving or the one in the wings. THAT is what being an american is all about frankly.

To say you feel like a stepchild because of ANYTHING is just silly. No laws were passed to do that or even hint at it. Laws were passed I did not agree with, but they did no affect how I felt as a christian or how I felt about my skin color. I did not look at or judge Pres Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush 1, Clinton, or Bush 2 by their skin color or religion and did not judge President Obama in that manner. I judged them on my feelings about the actions taken by them as men in office.

The post to which I replied did not reference any legislation or anything tangible that would make that stepchild feeling become a reality.

If it is what is said.....did not notice any difference in how I felt about my religion or skin color when Johnson passed the civil rights act, when Bush defended the muslim religion or any other words spoken by these men.

If you are having feelings of a step child in the last 8 years it is because the color of the skin is important to you....do not tell me it is because of riots or disagreements by blacks, because if one black man in the WH made you feel like a step child, you must understand the feelings of black people, who DID in fact need laws passed to become equal.

If you feel like a step child because of entitlement programs the perhaps paying attention to the necessity for those programs and WHY, instead of the skin color of those receiving it. There are many folks with YOUR SKIN COLOR who fit the niche you put ALL black people in, but you readily accept them.

If you and the poster feel that way, imagine how those folks felt who DID have laws passed to keep them down because of their religion or skin color !!!!
Old 12-16-2016, 11:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
No denial on WHO won the election at all. THAT seems to be your focus and the feeling of being on this forum is.....self gratification.

Still working on the labeling and hating people because of that labeling. That is foreign to me, and to what I thought the country was about. I know my heart and soul reject it.

No President or political party will change my heart, including the one leaving or the one in the wings. THAT is what being an american is all about frankly.

To say you feel like a stepchild because of ANYTHING is just silly. No laws were passed to do that or even hint at it. Laws were passed I did not agree with, but they did no affect how I felt as a christian or how I felt about my skin color. I did not look at or judge Pres Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush 1, Clinton, or Bush 2 by their skin color or religion and did not judge President Obama in that manner. I judged them on my feelings about the actions taken by them as men in office.

The post to which I replied did not reference any legislation or anything tangible that would make that stepchild feeling become a reality.

If it is what is said.....did not notice any difference in how I felt about my religion or skin color when Johnson passed the civil rights act, when Bush defended the muslim religion or any other words spoken by these men.

If you are having feelings of a step child in the last 8 years it is because the color of the skin is important to you....do not tell me it is because of riots or disagreements by blacks, because if one black man in the WH made you feel like a step child, you must understand the feelings of black people, who DID in fact need laws passed to become equal.

If you feel like a step child because of entitlement programs the perhaps paying attention to the necessity for those programs and WHY, instead of the skin color of those receiving it. There are many folks with YOUR SKIN COLOR who fit the niche you put ALL black people in, but you readily accept them.

If you and the poster feel that way, imagine how those folks felt who DID have laws passed to keep them down because of their religion or skin color !!!!
Wow, either stop drinking or smoking the wacky weed or try to figure out which poster you are replying to. Your rambling reply to my post certainly had nothing to do with one of mine. Isn't it kind of early to be consuming inhibitors, Rocky?
Old 12-16-2016, 11:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
Wow, either stop drinking or smoking the wacky weed or try to figure out which poster you are replying to. Your rambling reply to my post certainly had nothing to do with one of mine. Isn't it kind of early to be consuming inhibitors, Rocky?
Just for the record...do not drink or smoke anything...OK now ?

I replied to your juvenile post in my first sentence....

Your post...

"You're still in denial. Oh well, some folks really are too old to learn. You proved that."

Which has ZERO to do with the post you supposedly replied to...
and my response to your little quip...

"
No denial on WHO won the election at all. THAT seems to be your focus and the feeling of being on this forum is.....self gratification."

Ok now ?

Please, now go back to insulting others based on whatever criteria you are using today to make yourself feel good
Old 12-16-2016, 11:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
The people polled are the same folks that said Trump couldn't win and that Obama would make a good president. Bush was a good president until the last two years when his administration was sabotaged by a Democrat controlled congress. That is when the country when to ****. But, no matter how much the present Entertainer-in-chief smiles and how high his approval rating goes up, he will never achieve the 90% approval rating that Bush had during his tenure. Not that it really matters, because polling really doesn't substitute for truth. The fact is that Bush kept us from being attacked (after 9/11) again by his immediate response against the terrorists. At least, that is what the captured terrorist Khalid Sheik Mohammed said. "
Too, too amusing. "Bush kept us from being attacked (after 9/11)".

W Bush had no drowning deaths on his watch (after Katrina).

W Bush never lied us in to an unnecessary war (except for Iraq).
Old 12-16-2016, 12:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
Too, too amusing. "Bush kept us from being attacked (after 9/11)".

W Bush had no drowning deaths on his watch (after Katrina).

W Bush never lied us in to an unnecessary war (except for Iraq).
Suit yourself, but he was still better than Obie. You can't even name one redeeming trait that Obie has other than he looks good on late night TV comedy shows.
Old 12-16-2016, 04:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
Suit yourself, but he was still better than Obie. You can't even name one redeeming trait that Obie has other than he looks good on late night TV comedy shows.
Accomplished getting the USA out of the deep recession that Bush got the country into.

The stock market more than doubled! Your 401k looks good now.

Ossama bin Laden killed during his term. Bush could not have done that.

9/11 happened during Bush term.

Trait: great speaker - Bush was not a good speaker.

Bush has a low IQ for a President (110). Obama has 142.
Old 12-16-2016, 04:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
Pres. Obama will be leaving office with a job approval rating over 53 percent.

Jimmy Carter left office with a 34 percent approval rating.

George W. Bush left office with a 23 percent approval rating.

Bill Clinton had a 66 percent approval rating.

WTF George??

President Obama won't have to take up painting in his life after the White House. He already has a 15 million dollar book deal. That should pay the bills for a few years.
Old 12-16-2016, 06:42 PM
n/a

Default You post as a fool

Quote:
At least you're stating actual facts, even if it will enrage those on the right...and the Chump supporters.

But to be fair, I can't wait to see the comparisons between Obama and Chump...at comparable points in their presidency.

The odds are though, that the comparisons won't last much more than a couple of years...as Chump quits from pressure in his own party.

I can already hear the whining, screaming and crying from the Chumpsters, as his approval rating starts tanking shortly after he takes office...and then falls precipitously even from that lowly level.
it is PRESIDENT ELECT TRUMP
SUCK IT UP BUTTERCUP IS MY ADVICE TO YOU.
This is not a FOOLS SPORTING EVENT.

If, PRESIDENT TRUMP is successful WE ALL WIN INCLUDING YOU.
Old 12-16-2016, 06:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
it is PRESIDENT ELECT TRUMP
SUCK IT UP BUTTERCUP IS MY ADVICE TO YOU.
This is not a FOOLS SPORTING EVENT.

If, PRESIDENT TRUMP is successful WE ALL WIN INCLUDING YOU.
And if he fails, we also all will fail
Old 12-17-2016, 06:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
And if he fails, we also all will fail
Yep, we have just endured that for the past 8 years. Oh, it didn't effect you? You must be one of the few that profited from Obie's freebies.

Tags
percent, ratings, approval, presidential

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.